I Remember

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cookie, Mar 17, 2002.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Watch it.......

Around here we like to say that things smell like a stunned pig.......especially if it falls into that infamous HINKY Category.

Cookie - I'm afraid that we have yet another Mystery Woman on our hands here. You have come to the right place........references provided upon request!

Speaking of which.......would you happen to have any updates on Fleet White since his release from jail?

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

To River Rat

Hinky? Where in the world did that word come from?

Fleet White....we have not seen hide nor hair of him since his trial. Steve Thomas visited him during his visit behind bars. I just don't understand why he put himself and his family in that position. Our lawyers and us requested that Fleet NOT be punished for his absence in the courtroom. The almighty judge, Jane Tidball, thought otherwise. She was ticked that Fleet disregarded her requests. He was going to pay!

I thought about him every day during his jail sentence.

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

To Camper

The money is ABOVE the table, not under . While S Thomas is sending out letters asking for help to pay his legal fees, the RAMS paid off their home in GA with the royalties from their book. S Thomas can't hire a team of experts, investigators and lawyers to match the power of the RAMS wealth. It's not a fair fight, and it never is. Doc's book explains this clearly.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

There is a thread

at the swamp entitled "Rita." Is this your Rita? Jameson hates her and calls her Rita Pondscum - says it rhymes with her last name (pondscum, Johnson?) Check it out.

http://64.225.95.82/dcf/Public/1552.html

5. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks

Very interesting Watching You.

This could be the same Rita.

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

I read that too, guys, and wondered if Sara King is the person Cookie was asking about. I don't know much about her at all, other than reading on the forums. She supposedly is writing a book on the Rams and says there is a "bombshell" that will happen soon. Whatever that means. A poster on Maxi's WS is in contact with this person so that is all I know. Maybe hirself is right here.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

How about this as a theory.

Rita was trying to discredit Miller on behalf of the Ramseys. When Miller didn't bite she turned on the Ramseys to make a buck.

Could be she was on whateverside of the fence where the money might be.

This would explain why Jammy hates her.

Sounds like Jammy is saying she is the latest leak in the new round of tabloid stories.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Cookie--I'd rather not post this, but can you e-mail me privately at bcooksey@acclaim.com? I might be able to help on this one.

9. Cookie

Cookie Member

For Thor

I didn't get the last part of your last post. Sometimes it takes me awhile. What did you mean by "hirself is here."

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Sorry, Cookie. I meant that maybe Jameson (hirself) is right about this poster Sara King being Rita. I'm not sure, tho. No, Jameson is not here on this part of the forum, she has no access to this part, if that's what you meant. Sara King sounds a lot like this Rita, from what I've read. I could be wrong, tho. I just noticed Jameson has a thread up entitled "Rita" on hir forum and this is what I was referring to. I wonder if BobC knows something.

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

For Thor

Does your dog ever get tired of panting?

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Cookie, LOL!!! This one never does! My name is after my big German shepherd at home named Thor (although I am female). He quits but this one doesn't!! Dunvegan found this dog for me and I love it.

By the way, congratulations on your wedding and have a great time in London! You deserve it.

13. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Looking forward

To seeing the lid blown off. The book sounds like a winner.

Thanks for joining us here!

Ayeka :cat:

14. Cookie

Cookie Member

I Have an Idea!!!!

Hey Guys (particularly Thor),

What if one of us goes to the forum where we can find who is contacting this Sara whateverhernameis and tell this contact about Doc's book and ask if Sarah knows about it. Rita has been so interested in the release date and calls our home periodically to update her curiousity. She knows about the book!

Thor, we raise Weinaraners. Mommie is pregnant with her 3rd litter. ETA is mid April. Anyone interested? They are beeeeeautiful puppies.

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

OK, Cookie, I think I might be able to help on this. Let me try & find this out for you and see if this could possibly be this Sara King. All I really have read is that Sara King is a writer and is writing a book about JonBenet. She is in correspondence with a poster called "Rose" and last year "Rose" heard from Sara quite a bit and then September 11 happened. Supposedly, the book was put on hold after that. Just recently, Sara has surfaced again and is now in email contact with Rose again, saying the book is still going forward. A lot of folks just simply do not buy Sara's claim about being a writer and I have no clue. But anyway, she has surfaced again and supposedly has been in touch with Patsy. Jameson says Patsy doesn't know any "Sara King." Other than that, I don't know much else. But what I can do is ask about any more progress and bring in Doc's book in the conversation. How would that be? And, of course, I will not mention your name, nor that you post here. I will do this discreetly.

If any of you Websleuth's posters (Camper, Nandee, Imon) think I should do this another way, let me know.

Love weiminarers. They are beautiful dogs.

16. Cookie

Cookie Member

I know

Thor,

I know who Rita Johnson is. More later.

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

Okey doke, Cookie. I'll hold off on anything for now. Someone on Jameson's forum just now posted that Sara King had been posting from a university in Georgia so it really sounds like they may be one & the same but I'm not sure.

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, hirself

must be aware that cookie is posting at FFJ. The "discrediting" has begun:

http://64.225.95.82/dcf/Public/1550.html

haha, did you know it's "absurd" that you and Tom married, cookie? It pays to keep track of your enemies, even if they are teeney tiny heads.

19. Cookie

Cookie Member

For WY

I guess that wanted us to continue living in "sin."

20. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Can anyone

Give me a link or links to the various post by Sara King or this Rita person?

I don't know where I have been, but I had not heard of this person until Cookie asked me about her last week when we spoke via phone.

Cookie seems to be a good egg, and I believe her over anything the Ramsey's have to say.

Welcome Cookie, thanks for coming.

zap

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice