I Remember

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cookie, Mar 17, 2002.

1. AK

AK Member

My two cents

I have never had any dealings with Rita but when I heard that Jams was slamming her for something I checked out the situation. Rita had nothing to do with any tab stories and is being falsely accused by Jameson, probably in an attempt to get her rival away from the Ramseys. I told this to candy, so she could post it on WS and CS, which she did, so certainly Jams had had the info for a while and has chosen to ignore it. She owes Rita an apology and should set the Ramseys straight at once. After all, isn't Jameson interested in accuracy???

Welcome, cookie. And much happiness in your marriage.

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

Adios Amigos!

Off to jolly old London.

Who likes brussels sprouts?

More later. I will tell, after my return, our experience the night that 12 cops came to our house!!!

Sorry again, Fly. I was eliciting a response. I certainly received a response and I admire you for that. Please try and think on a deeper level, and if, we can't see humor in an unhumorous experience, than we have lost our humanity. This entire case is engulfed with the "bizarre." I was pokin' fun at it!

Yes, it is and was disgusting!

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

This entire case is engulfed with the "bizarre."

Cookie, you got that right. Have a great time in London and if you run across an ex-Herman's Hermits bass player named Karl Green, tell him his new wife-to-be is waiting for him in Nebraska. If he wants directions and my name, let me know & I'll send them right off. I will then contact an attorney to divorce Mr. Thor, if Mr. Green will have me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice