I think it is time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, May 18, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Peggy absolutely does NOT fall into the category of people ca$hing in on jonbenet's death. She is a good person and a very modest person who is in a completely different class from the jamesons of the world.

You just cannot compare the two. Peggy has always struck me as someone who cares very deeply for Jonbenet and her suffering and who wants this case to be solved - whatever the truth may be. jameson OTOH has made Ramsey her career and I honestly believe that if the price were high enough, she'd say anything.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Everyone here knows Peggy didn't write her book for money or any other reason except to document the Ramsey case and try to further understanding of why JonBenet's killer has never been brought to justice. We know Peggy's heart, and her intentions, and she is held in high esteem. I'm sure whatever was said concerning JBR books for money was not aimed at Peggy but at people like Michael Tracey and Sue Bennett.

Peggy is a well-loved member of FFJ, and we are very grateful for all her efforts on JonBenet's half.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You know, I didn't even see anyone actually mention Ms. Lakin's book before Elle. I certainly wasn't thinking of her when I was posting, and why she or anyone else thought I was, I have no idea. I wasn't active at this forum when she published her tome. I barely know what y'all are talking about. I personally am not familiar with it, haven't read it, and hadn't even thought about it. I don't dispute that it's the best thing ever put on paper. But since I have no real concept of it even existing except the occasional mention, I certainly wasn't criticizing the author. For all I know, she lost money making it. Thomas wrote his book and I thank him for having the courage to tell the truth about Hunter and the DA. He made money and then lost it in defending himself in the civil suit. I don't even care if people make money on this case, as long as they do so with some kind of integrity and interest in the truth, remembering the real victim and not just using her to promote themselves, as Tracey and jams and the Rams themselves have done.

I just don't know how to be more clear about whom I was discussing. We have been discussing jams' many proclaimed "projects" lately, and of course, the topic of Tracey's forthcoming "book" has been on the latest threads.

So if I have inadvertantly upset Ms. Lakin, I apologize.

4. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Howdy KK !!

Hi KK !! :hiya:

It's been a while since I've been able to surf around and check out the forums. It's so nice to see you over here posting as, among others, you are one of those special posters on my list whose postings I gravitate to read no matter where you hang out. :bow: Like you said you didn't know nor was thinking of Peggy when you were talking about books for profit, etc.

I don't want to change the focus of this thread to Peggy but let me say this since the subject of her book came up. First, Peggy is dear friend of mine but that's not the only reason I am commenting. I will defend her to my death because I know she didn't write her book for any profit or focus to herself, not when she wrote it and not today.

This is not something I can't say about Michael Tracy or Lou Smit (original focus of this thread). Media whores and case leakers is my opinion of them. In my opinion, both of them have their noses so far up the Ramsey's :behind: that their skin might be white but their noses are not. Lou might not have wrote a book but he might as well have, all he has to do is bend over and invite Tracy to look over his files.

Peggy's book does have many resources we already have access to, there is no denying that, along with her own thoughts. But the important point is that those resources are in PRINT and contains information that came out long after most of the major books by other authors. No, there are no case evidence leaks in the book and Jameson didn't get another 15 minutes of fame with Foster.

Getting into PRINT was the key issue because forums come and go, web sites or archive files come and go and when the day comes that all those are gone then Peggy's book will still be there in published PRINT with all those more current valuable resources. :)

If you would like a copy of her book, I have an extra one here and would be more than happy to send you a copy. :)

My thoughts go the same with Steve Thomas' book. Yeah, they can scream lawsuit until Mr. Wood's face is blue but the bottom line is Steve's book is still out there in PRINT and people are reading it, lawsuit or no lawsuit. I don't care if it's selling for a buck on Ebay, the point is that it is still out there and available for people to read. And I will defend Steve Thomas to the same degree. And like you said, "Thomas wrote his book and I thank him for having the courage to tell the truth about Hunter and the DA."

And Tracy can write about the Internet subculture all he wants. He will just look like more of an :behind: than he already comes across. And with Lou, geeze, it's only been ten years, he and Tracy sure can quote his walking in shoes and hand out little shoe trinkets but he has no problem pointing the finger to dead man's boots. So much for walking in a victims shoes.

And since this is a rare posting of mine let me also add a statement to that poster known as Candy whose nose is up Jameson's butt since I know she is no doubt reading here: Candy..... KISS MY :behind: AGAIN !! (That should be good for a whole new thread with Candy slamming me at Jameson's forum.)

I also want to say hello to all my other friends here. :wave:

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The only two books about the case which are reliably to be found in book shops here in the UK are Thomas' and PMPT. I haven't seen DOI for ... probably a couple of years at least.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Acr!

I do hope that all is well with you and that we get to see you out and about on a more frequent basis!

With the clock ticking away towards the Tenth anniversary of JonBenet's death, there are not THAT many left that are willing to speak out about the criminal cover-up so victoriously carried out by da killa's.......it is no different to me if you post once a day, once a month, put together a web-site or write a book, it is all appreciated.

Five years ago, we were putting the final nail in the coffin of the MysteryScam. We've had five years to regroup and distance ourselves from the GamePlayers that have no trouble attacking the innocent......I can already hear the "Fleet" battle-cry firing up over at the Ramsey's door-step, so it's not too hard to figure out who their attention will be on instead of JonBenet for the end of this decade long discussion, I plan on being well rested as I know their delivery will be Exhausting.......hope you are all still standing with me as we once again keep the road clear for Justice for JonBenet.

Good Morning -
    RR

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

ACR and RR

I'm still here with both of you. I have the memory of an elephant. I know all of Candy's scams, Tracey's travesties, jameson's illusions, Patsy's pretensions, Alex's hot-tub feats, and much more.

I'm convinced we will live to see justice done in one form or another to all of these evil people...and especially to the main perp, John Ramsey.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

ACandyRose, as always, you humble me with your wisdom.

And I'm glad we're all still here to witness for JonBenet. Maybe we're her justice, because somewhere out there is a child killer who knows we're still here, still holding vigil for a child whose life was so brutally ended so long ago.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

WE are jameson's Job Security........what a viscious cycle. And Lurker.....Thank You for hanging in there through thick and thin.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It seems as if I'm chasing my own behind, these days, but I do have to take the time to add my thoughts about Peggy's book. I have her book and I refer to it often. It is a wealth of information, and I know for a fact it wasn't done for the money. Once in a while a good person really does come along. Peggy is one of them.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

Poignantly said, Koldkase, and so very true! You people have done such amazing research on this case, therefore no Ramsey supporters' spin attempts whatever will fool you. You are advocates for the truth, and in a sense you are also 'lawyers' for the poor victim JonBenet who can't speak for herself anymore. You are indeed her justice. That way you are a constant thorn in the sides of Jameson and her minions, and the more this group attacks you, the more you will know that you have spoken the truth.

12. Elle

Elle Member

This is so good of you to say so, WY. Thank you. Peggy will be pleased to read this. I always value your opinion so highly. I do browse through Peggy's book myself, and I find places to go to refresh my memory on quite a few things.

13. Little

Little Member

I don't think there could be any doubt of the sincerity of every poster here. As KK said, we hold a vigil for JonBenet, not because she's more important than every child who needs a champion, but because every child is important. Every person's child is important. It does matter, and I really believe that it makes a difference. If I didn't I would have to wonder if anything was worth the fight.

Also, thank you all so much for the very kind words. I know you all can't be on my mom's payroll so your words mean a lot to me.

Ok - back to work :)

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice