If only Patsy had ... (O. J. Simpson tells how he would have "done it")

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 15, 2006.

1. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...not so fast....

Perhaps the reporter missed the Christian Broadcast Network interview with Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey...?

You remember...the one in which JOHN SAID, WHAT IF WE DID DO IT...?

Un huh. He did say that. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP.

Then Uncle Johnny made this long speech about how being child killers would mean they were the BEST people for the pastor/interviewer to have in his church....

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! I AM NOT!!

3. heymom

heymom Member

Is there a transcript or a video somewhere? When did this air, KK? That is amazing. JR said a lot of stuff that should have raised Big Red Flags with the people interviewing him, but somehow everyone was mezmerized by that tongue of his.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I remember.

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I'm fairly certain this is from the July 19, 2000 interview (two parts) the Ramseys did on The 700 Club, however the transcripts are no longer available on the ACR site. When I clicked on the links, it said that the pages were no longer available.

-Tea

6. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, Fiddlesticks! :( No fair. I can't watch the 1st part of the Hawaiin love-fest and I can't see the 700 club interview. Pout.

7. heymom

heymom Member

OJ Cancelled!

Wah! No OJ telling us how he would have done it! Fox has cancelled. What a disappointment. I honestly wanted him to do it because everyone could see what a stinking foul disgusting murderer he really is.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

And the show down between Thomas and the Ramseys on LKL...Patsy and Thomas were arguing and Patsy said, with clinched teeth, 'And how did I kill/strangle or something JonBenet?' to Thomas. Sorry I don't have the exact quote, I remembered shocked Patsy said such a thing. Patsy was gripping something tightly with her hands and was LIVID. Unfortunately LKL went into a commercial and the topic had changed.

9. Amber

Amber Member

Link

Interesting article...the Terri Schiavo case was my line in the sand...

And from the end of that article:

Simpson has played this game before, speculating in Esquire magazine in 1998 that he was the killer, saying "Let's say I committed this crime. Even If I did do this, it would have to be have been because I loved her very much, right".

10. Amber

Amber Member

From one of the many articles about OJ:

Even his own publisher, Judith Regan, has pronounced the book Simpson's confession, saying in a statement Friday that she has been told by experts that killers often confess first in hypothetical fashion before they come clean.

11. Tril

Tril Member

"What if we were murderers?" asks John

Excerpt from Part 2 of the Scott Ross interview of the Ramseys:

http://www.cbn.com/700club/scottross/interviews/jonbenet2.aspx

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks for posting this, Tril!
    To answer John's question- No, you wouldn't be denied access to a church, but it wouldn't be a church outside the prison walls.

-Tea

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

well

What about unrepentent murderers? That may be an important distinction.

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

A lot of good it does after the trials...no double jeopardy.

Fortunately Fox regain a little sanity and cancelled the tv show and book deal? What will happen to the copies already published?

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I would be surprised if it doesn't go on "sale" on the internet or some other way.

Then again, just having his name out there again for public discussion always seems to please OJ

There are still many who would "interview" him or sell "excerpts" from his book

He'll find a way

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

OJ Simpson ... out looking for his wife's killer.

Attached Files:

17. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

He should keep his eyes out for JonBenet's killer. Ya never know.

18. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I have to admire the man. He's obviously looking for rogue DNA evidence by checking all the undies he can get into!

19. Tez

Tez Member

That was bad!!! LOL I know he's looking hard for Nicole and Ron's killer. I guess all he has to do is look in the mirror though, and he'll find him!

But, BlueStrat he is helping the Boulder DA's office look for JMK's accomplice, you are right!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice