"IF" there is a trial

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 19, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, just volunteer to be Tracey's next perp du jour....

But now I'm pondering the "child picture with the teddy bear" that Tracey's student on TV said last night was one he was showing his students. That was a year ago, she said. So HOW'D Tracey get a childhood picture of Karr when he didn't even know his name?

Something is not adding up here. I think Tracey had a picture that WASN'T Karr...BUT THE NANCY KREBS PICTURE! He was showing that to his students and trying to link it to the case. The former student said Tracey seemed to be very disturbed about this man. HAHAHA WAS SHE TALKING ABOUT WHITE?

Guess that would explain HoraceMills/BillSalisbury, Mame, the Krebbies, and how that story had such legs, doesn't it?

These people are such hypocrites. When does Fleet White get THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE? They RUINED that man, and they are STILL are after him!

BASTIDS!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2006
  2. tylin

tylin Banned

amen and amen!

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"The article said Tracy and Karr, in Sandrock's opinion, were "playing chess" with each other. I believe that Sandrock told Tracey he MIGHT have a picture from his encounters in Paris with Karr, so Tracey used that to bait Karr. Obviously, Karr was paranoid and thought perhaps Sandrock DID have a picture, maybe taken when he wasn't looking or from a distance, something like that."

KK, without the actual language from that email, it's hard to tell just WHAT the hell Tracey and Karr were playing at. But it sounds more like who's on first to me. If Gray et al did a background check on Karr during Tracey's e-intercourse with him, which I'm sure they did, they very likely could have gotten his booking photos from Sonoma County, AND HENCE, Tracey's pics.

4. VP

VP Member

Wtf? A guy practically confesses to brutally killing a 6 year old child and it's not a topic you have much interest in? Were it not for this laid back Utopian attitude that hangs over Boulder like a dense fog, there may have been justice for JonBenet 9 1/2 years ago.

Bold emphasis mine.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Perhaps this latest scam was orchestrated just to kill all of us at FFJ from the aggravation and stress and finally put us all out of our misery :survivor:

6. koldkase

Ginja, Tracey said he didn't know Karr's name himself until last week. He only turned this stuff over the the DA the month before Patsy died. It has been reported...which is about the weakest info source I can give under the present media frenzy...that the ICE agent only had Karr's fake name from the emails when they went to Thailand, and from that they found Karr.

Now that's pretty half-shod info, at best. But perhaps what the brilliant reporter neglected to say is that they also had Karr's email server and address when he sent those. Because I doubt very seriously that they went through the streets with a bullhorn hollaring out his fake identity and found him.

With actual international LE credentials, I believe they traced Karr through that server and those emails. I'm just guessing, but there had to be some link. And even a childhood picture with a teddy bear wouldn't bring an ID of the grown man. IF that picture exists and is Karr and not the Nancy Krebbs childhood pic getting globbed onto this ocean of misinformation by one of Tracey's former students....

God, it's pretty hopeless trying to get to the truth with these clowns, isn't it?

BOULDER LE STRIKES AGAIN!

IGNORANCE, INCOMPETENCE, INCREDIBLE!

They MUST have that on their seal.

7. koldkase

Oh...hang on...THAT'S THE ONE WORD THAT LINKS KARR TO THE MURDER--HIS EMAIL SIGNATURE/NAME!

I can't remember what the name was, but it was one word, Dsomething.

Oh, I swear. This is too much. A couple of us were talking about the news tease we heard, "ONE WORD linked Karr to the murder," which we then never heard of again.

It must be his email name he used. Ah. I swear, you need to be freaking PSYCHIC to read the minds of these news reporters! :kmg:

8. VP

VP Member

So, KK

Is what Tracey is saying is that Sandrock gave him Karr's email address when he told him about the guy? Of course not, Sandrock gave him the name John Karr.

Sounds like to me Tracey is getting nervous. That dog won't hunt Tracey, you've known his name from the beginning.

9. koldkase

Duh! Of course, that's right.

Well, maybe I'm just compelety confused at this point about who knew whom, when.

Of course I'm confused! But I'm afraid sleep won't do it.

Maybe if I could hear ONE CONSISTENT STORY...that would help....

Too much to wish for with the RST running the show...right?

:violin:

10. koldkase

But I still don't get how Tracey got a CHILDHOOD PICTURE of Karr. I don't think any of his family has said that they knew anything about all of this. His father thought he was dead for years.

So where would Tracey get such a picture a year ago?

Even if Smit or Ollie got it...oh...maybe from the case file in California, from when they searched his home?

OK, I can't keep up. It's official. I haven't even gotten to the tape recording woman in California. Would y'all please just tell me how this turns out?

11. koldkase

Whew, thought I'd never find this thread again.

I forgot to post this last night, but I think I read it somewhere, unless I imagined it, but either way, it's got to be as reliable as the current news reporting. :laughup:

I pondered how at least a year ago Tracey got a photo of Karr when Karr was a child, with a teddy bear that instigated Tracey's speculation with his students about the Santa Bear in JB's bedroom, for THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW THE FACTS OF THE CASE, anyway, when Tracey didn't know Karr's name until last week. I am not vouching for this, because I can't remember where I read it now, but SOMEONE SAID Karr sent the picture to Tracey in email. Which would make sense, IF IT'S TRUE, as Karr would not expect Tracey to be able to identify him with a childhood picture.

But I'm not saying this is TRUE, just that, IF TRUE, it's a logical explanation about how Tracey came into possession of the picture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice