Insulting

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 20, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think we should just believe anything the Ramseys and Lin Wood say, even if we've seen photographic proof to the contrary.

I've contacted the Karma Police and demanded they arrest Patsy immediately!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Patsy's Mini-Me

These photo's are absolutely disturbing.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jammysue

was at the gravesite recently, so she says. She took it upon herself to clean the headstone and clean up a bit. I wonder how the Ramseys feel about her usurping their responsibilities in caring for the gravesite after the way she stabbed them in the back and made money off their dead daughter.

RR, your post reminded me of this - you know, Patsy grabbing her throat and making that weird face. Perhaps jameson's face should be transposed onto Patsy's face in that picture, since she thinks she has the right to take over custodial responsibilities for the grave.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I agree. That photo spread was too creepy.

Look at the make-up on this sweet little girl.

Oh God we have been through this before.

Like you said RR. Very Disturbing.

I am with BobC. We should believe everything the Ramsey's and Wood say. We should accept it because they are really neat people. Look at how Patsy treated JonBenet. What mother wouldn't want to dress up her child like something out of ShowGirl Magazine. After all she is a whole 5 or 6 years old in the pictures.

Don't get me started. ...

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Someone on Cyberslueths is saying Miss Jameson is trying desperately to contact poor Scott Peterson! Do you think David Westerfield is jealous? Has Jameson ever met a killer she doesn't like?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice