Interesting insight on "who done it"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Aug 26, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Patsy had a boy friend??? WTF???

:confused:

2. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Melinda's new beau......

3. heymom

heymom Member

I was just being silly...not much else to do today Yeah RIGHT~
    :nsf:

4. AMES

AMES Member

You BET its huge...

22 THOMAS HANEY: Number 18?
    23 TRIP DeMUTH: How about the red
    24 item in the upper right-hand corner?
    25 PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's a
    1 little turtleneck, a little cotton turtleneck,
    2 and I had wanted her to wear it to the Whites
    3 and she didn't want to wear it.

4 TRIP DeMUTH: How did it end up
    5 there?
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: Don't remember. A

7 crown. Oh, God.
    8 THOMAS HANEY: It's about 10:25.
    9 Do you want to take about a ten-minute break,
    10 how's that sound? We will come back.
    11 PATSY RAMSEY: (Crying.) (INAUDIBLE
    12 RESPONSE.)
    13 (Recess taken.)[/
    14 THOMAS HANEY: We are back on tape
    15 and it's about 10:59 a.m.
    16 And before we go back to the
    17 photographs, on the break, there, we were
    18 talking about a letter that you said that -- or
    19 a card, whatever it was, that McReynolds sent.

I think that Patsy's crying was just a trick, to get them to stop the tape...so she could think of a good explaination as to why that red turtleneck was balled up on the bathroom counter. She got very lucky....because it was never brought up again!!!!

5. AMES

AMES Member

I agree. Unless the turtleneck was made of wool....it wouldn't have been THAT hot, or uncomfortable for her to wear to bed. The Ramsey's said that she often would kick off the covers, I don't think that she would have been too warm in that shirt, if she was uncovered. And like you said....why should Patsy care about JB's comfort anyway. She was trying to make things easier on HERSELF...so that the next morning, JB could throw on some pants..and head out the door. If you go over to WEBSLEUTHS...there is that school picture of JB, that the Ram's held up on their first televised interview. You click on the picture to get onto the JB board....I don't know...but, she is wearing a red turtleneck in that picture...I wonder if thats possibly the one that she wore to bed that night. It looks like a MOCK turtleneck to me.

6. JoeJame

JoeJame member

LOl.....I knew you were!!!
    I'm just at work surfing the net.....I need to get busy....

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hhmmm

PR sees the red sweater but then says "a crown". I think thats when the tears start. I guess she must have seen a crown in the picture.

8. AMES

AMES Member

What in the world would a crown be doing in the bathroom, I wonder? Patsy had seen other pictures of other trophies and crowns and didn't break down...so why that particular one? Here is my thought...that she said that as a trick to throw Haney off track. She was really crying over the red turtleneck....but just threw "Oh God...a crown"...in there, for Haney's sake. IMO IMO

9. heymom

heymom Member

Totally agree about Patsy casting crumbs before the investigators to throw them off-track. WHY would she cry about one of JonBenet's crowns, just then? She started to cry about the turtleneck, before she said, "Oh, God, a crown..."

That turtleneck sweater tells a story. Fleet White isn't necessary to sort this one out. Just the shirt, ma'am, just the shirt. :yes:

I have forgotten - did Pam take that shirt or did LE get it before Pammy did the raid? If the Ramseys got it back, then there is no evidence from it, it's gone.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Yep, like much of the other evidence that went poof! To be a fly on the wall of Aunt Pam's house. What did she really remove from that house?

11. heymom

heymom Member

Give her a Happy Meal and a Diet Coke, with LOTS of ICE, and she'll clean out your house too! :)

No more self-storage fees with Auntie Pam's Evidence Removal Service - a Clean Sweep so the Police Don't Creep is our motto!

12. tylin

tylin Banned

heymom,
    What a perfect name for her company....
    Auntie Pam's Evidence Removal Service
    :clap: :floor: :floor:

13. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I posted before and my puter is acting ugly....
    But here this goes. I am from the south...and I guess southern bells have a stigma.
    Patsy sure had hers. She could charm a snake charmer.
    I have to admit, I watch the food network and Paula Deen is one of my favorites. But when she acts so southern, I do think of Patsy and her flirtatious (sp?) ways.
    My Goodness, I need a life, I know.....
    But why Patsy ever got away with this is beyond me. And what Pam knows is much more then any of us know. It is so frustrating. It is.
    When the death of a six year old is less then southern charm.

14. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

(The sound of gears switching). JB wants the star shirt. JB wants to stand in the center of the star on the hill.

I'm the star! I'm my own star (G-d it!) Thinks JB.

No you're not! You are MY little angel, mine. Responds Patsy.

Patsy won. Victory!

15. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Paradox,
    Could you please tell me your theory in brief? I have a clue and I could look back on the threads....but I just want to know.
    Do you think this was premeditated?
    I understand you believe that Patsy is the perp. And Sandy Stranger did it.

What is your theory, briefly again ...please?
    I do know that it includes the prime of miss brody...

16. AMES

AMES Member

Good one...LOL..I will have to remember that!!!

17. AMES

AMES Member

Did ANYONE make a list of all of the things that she took out of there...or did they just let her come in and wipe the place out, without recording any of it? How "sweet" of them to let her wear a police jacket....so that she could go in undetected! They probably even helped her collect and box the evidence, too. "Oh, Pam...you can't carry all of that!! Here...give me that red turtleneck, those size 12 bloomies, the tape and the cord that you have there in your hands, and I will put them in this box for you.".

18. JoeJame

JoeJame member

To me, as well as the rest of you....
    It is a travesty when one protects the murderer of a six year old. Regardless of the circumstances.
    I hate to say that you reap what you sew, ....but you do ....you always do, ...even if it is ten years (or twenty years) down the road.
    That is just the way the world works.

19. JoeJame

JoeJame member

And although my heart tells me at times to wish Patsy the worst wherever she may be....I can't. But as I said before, you do reap what you sew.
    I do know that all of us believe and know JonBenet is in a good place and has been since she left this life......how can you not at the age of six?..
    But at age forty, You know.....and to cover for as long as you did? What in the world would make you do that?
    I just wish someone would explain this to me.
    I know that young, uneducated parents...with no patience and knowledge would kill and hide..
    But a forty year old with a college degree? Why? Because you are a southern Belle? and can't let your rep be ruined? That I believe is possible...but why?
    And how could you continue this?
    for almost ten years?
    Where do ones like that get their conciousness from?
    Forgiveness? I'd hate to leave this life with that forgiveness....
    Maybe I am clueless and know no better.

20. Little

Little Member

I haven't read any complete list AMES and I doubt that there is one, but maybe the officer who was with her just looked the other way because they were told to?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice