Investigating the mamebot mind

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

my bet

is on big mouth Hunter. We all know what a pal he is to attorneys of all shapes, sizes and sides. Also could have been loose lips Smit though.

Whatever or whomever it seems illegal and/or unethical to give that out unless it was divulged through questioning - such as - "John, did you ever sexually abuse MW?" Or something like that.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The Ramseys knew early

Did anyone else notice the e-mail to jameson included in the evidence file?

That early knowledge of Nancy naming John as her abuser, to me, explained why Fleet was not publically lynched FOR This Issue in the swamp.

RR

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Frikkin Jameson. She is everywhere. Does she have any life whatsoever? Creepy creepy creepy.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

YES, RR, I did notice that

and I noticed a few other things, too, that I've been wanting to get into but never seem to have enough time to get into it in depth.

In one of the handwritten pages, I think it was Hunter's handwritten notes that were later typed up, there was a reference to Jane Harmer, I think that's her name. Anyway, she was one of the detectives on the case. The handwriting was terrible, but I was able to make out that someone didn't want to deal with her because she had done something with the Inquirer. I guessed they were accusing her of leaking information to the Enquirer or something, but I need to read the rest of it better to get the context right. The part about Jane was not carried over into the typed papes, which I thought was also odd.

I was stunned to the bone when I saw Bennett's name on that e-mail. She and maim are two of a kind, aggressive interferers in the JBR case.

5. BobC

Jane Harmer almost single-handedly convinced some of her more...uhhhh... old school colleagues that women could make great cops. I've never heard anybody say one bad word about her..

6. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

I wonder how many pages of " false tips" from Jameson is part of the case file? Anyone want to take a guess?

7. BobC

well she's not known as Code6 Wingnut for nothing.

8. Watching You

Here it is, Bob

being somewhat prejudiced that way, BobC, I also believe that women make great cops...

Here's the part I mentioned about Jane Harmer. It's on page 2 (of 17) of Hunter's handwritten notes on the meeting with Lee Hill, Singular, et al. The speaker appears to be Lee Hill. Interestingly, this sentence does not appear in the typed version of his notes.

To me it appears Hill was whining about something related to Jane Harmer. Could he have been making excuses because Harmer was already questioning the credibility of his client? I'm not sure what that sentence means, but it's about Harmer, who signed something, offered $ (or been offered $?) gave (what to) Inquirer (Enquirer?). Hunter writes in code, so it's hard to decipher what he's saying, sometimes.

There is another interesting note in the handwritten copy of Hunter's notes - Lee Hill still speaking here:

The sentence itself isn't anything we haven't heard before, but the note beside it is:

Good question, and I have to give Hunter credit for asking it in his notes. But, why didn't he follow up on it? It was clearly in his notes. He must have considered it an issue in evaluating the veracity of the stories Hill and Singular were telling him at that time. The note appears to be something he is questioning in his mind, because it is in the left margin rather than in the body of his notes. Did Hunter ever have anyone follow up on whether Bienkowski had an obligation to report the ongoing abuse and alleged danger to her client - a moral, legal, ethical responsibility to report this most henious of crimes to the proper authorities?

This is a question that has bugged me for almost four years. If Krebs' stories of such awful abuse were true and Bienkowski truly believed her, why did Bienkowski continue to put bandaids on Krebs' downward mental spiral instead of acting to put an end to the abuse? If all the things Krebs said were happening to her actually were happening, that's exactly what Bienkowski was doing, and in my opinion, and perhaps even ethically and legally, if the proper people were not notified of this outrageous abuse of her privileges, under the law, BIENKOWSKI MAY HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTING (ENABLING?) TO THE CONTINUING PHYSICAL, SEXUAL, AND MENTAL ABUSE OF HER PATIENT BY NOT ACTING TO STOP THE ABUSE BY REPORTING NANCY'S INJURIES AND STORIES TO THE POLICE.

How did she think she could successfully treat a patient who was constantly being pursued and physically and mentally mangled the way Krebs said she was? What kind of farce was she helping to pull off here? Nancy's therapist was involved, that is a fact. How far her involvement went is in question, but she certainly attempted to give Nancy's stories credibility.

I have an opinion of Krebs' so-called therapist, but I can't print it here. Suffice to say it is outrageous and Beyond belief that Nancy's therapist allegedly treated her for 10 freaking years and
    Nancy still claimed to be getting abused with stun guns and acid and other mutilations to her body, sexual and otherwise.

Mame Suma has a standard answer for anyone who questions Nancy's tale of life-long abuse. *I suggest you do some reading/research on ritual abuse victions, blah blah blah blah blah blah, I suggest, I suggest you, I suggest you read, blah blah blah, then come back and talk to me, blah blah, the omnipotent queen of Bull ****, Diversions, and Lies.* Specifically, for the benefit of itty bitty minded Suma, that is not a direct quote, and blah blah does not mean I am a liar. Took the wind out of that particular hypocritical mamebot sail. Funny how we can predict how mamegoddess will respond to what we say - it's written in stone - she has standard answers for everything. "I suggest you blah blah blah." "She didn't say blah, she said blab, you lied," gawd, I wish she'd shut her stupid hole, she too stupid to...nevermind.

Right now, time prohibits my getting into this file in depth the way I intend to do. Others have already typed sections of the file for the forum and scanned - Tricia and RR have worked their behinds off getting the files up. There are more to come. There has been some discussion already, but I'm going to approach this file in a different way.

I intend to rip it apart, word by word. I intend to expose the mamebots' spin for what it is - ignorant, ludicrous, evil stupidity - that's about as bad as it gets. I am going to give another meaning to the statements the idiotbots like to flaunt in support of their bizarre theories - the meanings that were there to begin with - not the ones the lizardbots turned them into.

Finally, I've had it with the bull **** I've been witnessing very recently and ever since mamesumac introduced the in-credible MW to the fora. I'm not going to argue with fools - I had my fill of that two years ago. Now it's time for tearing down their walls of sand one by one until it all comes crashing down around everyone who was involved in this farce.

I will invite and enjoy the assistance of my very intelligent and logical forum mates.

Perhaps I shall start today. After I clip my lovely roses and go shopping for a muzzle for my barking dogbot. I have other uses for handcuffs than being hauled into the PD for that. Besides, Kevin is getting a bit testy about it. You are all such peasants.

Stay tuned, allya.

9. BobC

MEOW! Saucer of milk to table two! Hey WY do you remember the time you said something evil about Maimed and I said "Watching You!" and you just replied with that burning devil face avatar? LOL

10. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

the therapist

I could say MUCH about Kreb's therapist. Most of it unprintable.

Most of the longtermers here know I was repeatedly sexually molested as a child. When I first admitted this on the forum, I had never told another soul.

About two years ago, I finally told someone (my best friend)...and that started a progression of events that would take a very long time to write about or explain. But, suffice it to say, telling was like opening Pandora's box and I began having PTSD symptoms, though I had no idea what was happening at the time.

I just felt like I was going crazy. Visions and flashbacks were so real and intense that I couldn't deal with them. I quit sleeping because it was too terrifying but the lack of sleep brought on some pretty heavy duty psychosis stuff and I ended up trying to kill myself a year ago in April. Which got me ten days in a hospital.....and eventually, a therapist who I still see.

Whew....it's hard to admit all that stuff. But, what I want you guys to take from it is this...I have a wonderful life with a good husband (who has moved pretty darned near to saint category in his handling of finding out about all this and dealing with it), three precious children and everything I want and need.

But abuse is heavy duty stuff and it has lasting impact...especially when you repress/stuff it down for so long. My therapist says its a wonder I was able to hold it all in for as many years as I did - she said most women tend to have their "breakdowns" in their twenties - not late forties.

Now to my point. (And I do have one.) To this day, very few people know I see a therapist. I think I'm kind of embarressed and almost ashamed of it. But the one I have is highly competent and completely professional. And when I think about how she operates, it makes me boiling mad at Mary Bienkowski.

I KNOW from dealings with my therapist that the crap Mary Bienkowski pulled was highly unethical and illegal. REAL therapists have all kinds of rules they have to abide by, in terms of reporting certain behaviors and confessions. And since I live in the state of California, I know Mary Bienkowski is supposed to operate by those same legal restrictions and codes.

I don't know enough about Nancy Krebs to make a true judgement on whether she's totally mentally messed up and incapable of having blame placed on her for this whole fiasco. I tend to err on the side of some measure of compassion with her because I know what abuse can do to a person. (And no, I don't believe many of her claims, but I'm willing to accept that somewhere in all that fabrication, she may have been abused as a child.) She may be 100 percent in on this whole scam and fully cognizant of everything she's done...or she may be just screwed up enough by Mame AND YEARS OF HAVING "THERAPY" WITH MARY BIENKOWSKI to be pretty much a pawn at their hands. I honestly don't know and am not in a position to find out.

It is easy to see, however, that Bienkowski is absolutely the biggest fraud of a therapist I've ever seen. And how she hasn't been brought up on charges is beyond me. I surely hope to God she's not still practicing her witchcraft on other victims.

That woman has a legal obligation to report the sexual abuse Nancy Krebs was supposedly still enduring. And she has a legal obligation to protect Nancy's niece by reporting those allegations of abuse.

And given the scenario that Nancy is hallucinating and making the stuff up, it's dumb $hit Bienkowski's job to work with her patient for wellness, NOT reinforce the mental illness. As in, not aiding her patient in "fleeing" to Colorado to make bogus allegations about a pedophile sex ring involving the White family and John Ramsey.

Trust me, I know. I've asked my therapist and listened to her for over a year now. I see how it works when you're dealing with a TRUE professional in the mental health field...and it isn't one bit like Mary Bienkowski's sick methods.

WY, you commented on my use of the word "evil" the other day. I put Mary in that catagory too. This isn't internet fun we're discussing, or a game of Clue. It's real life and the deliberate obstruction of justice, as well as out and out lying to completely destroy an innocent man's reputation.

If that ain't sheer evil, I don't know what is.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bob

Make that a table for Three, please.

Excuse me, WY, did you intentionally leave Antonio Banderos out of your little maME mix there?! Heh - betcha Melanie leaves you off the next big mountain party guest list.

I would like to thank SabreenaKatz for coming forward to expose more of Suma's mechanics...........Money for Nothing and Tricks for Free. The poster Pip was very admirable in her choice of backing up SabreenaKatz, I can tell that it was not an easy issue for her to deal with and though she could have ignored it all, she took the high road.

I'd say that we have gathered enough evidence to present it to whatever board there is in CallieFornia that issued Mary B. her right to Malpractice.

Mame's going down-
    RR

12. Watching You

I just lost an entire post

that took me an hour to compose, and that really ticks me off.

Pearlsim, you are an example of an honorable woman, and I admire and respect you very much. :grouphug:

When mamesuma first brought Nancy Krebs' story to JW, I was supportive of her, as well, and I never would have abided any further abuse toward her on the forums. But, things started not adding up, and our questions were met with hostility and accusations of being anti-abuse victims and anti-Nancy Krebs, and even members of the sex ring ourselves. No one need question why my questions turned to disbelief. Mame and her mameslugs managed to do that all by themselves.

I would remind everyone the kind of people we are dealing with here. Here's a little quote from the Morganismbotlet, from the forum called Flamesleuths - the forum they went to to rip others to bloody shreds. This particular post was cruelness to the extreme against an abuse victim, which I truly believe Dun was. Remember, now, this was written by a self-described advocate for sexual abuse victims.

Get over it, b!tch? Who gives a flying fluck? These are the kinds of people we are dealing with. Don't underestimate their ability for cruel and inhuman acts. Just witness what they have done to FW. They will stop at nothing to have it their way.

Bienkowski should have been investigated no matter what. She either contributed and encouraged Nancy Krebs in her delusional world, or, if Nancy's claims were true, Bienkowski not only failed her client miserably by not reporting the abuse and insisting these bastards be arrested and the abuse stopped, there's the possibility she may face some legal issues with whatever board governs therapists and counselors in California.

RR -
    :cool:

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Just a thought

about therapist Bienkowski MFCC. She was/is in way over her head with case. She should have realized it years ago and passed along her client Krebs to another in the mental health field with much more experience and education. I worked with MFCCs for years and they are very good and fill a valuable role in the mental health area. But they are certainly not intended to handle every kind of case that walks through the door. The very good ones know that and consult with others who do have the expertize to do so, handle the heavy cases. By Bienkowski not doing so says something about her character and practice. She has let her client down by not giving her the very best. I'm not rooting for anyone here please dont' misunderstand me. I'm just trying to tell you how I saw the very good MFCCs practice.
    Know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em as the song goes.

Just a personal aside here. While I was still working in the Health Center I became involved with a student who presented with multiple personalities. I witnesses one transformation and it scared the holy sheet out of me. But it happened that the next available therapist was a MFCC. (We had both PHDs and MFCCs on staff) She did interview the girl but then realized this was a serious case and consulted with the PHD phychologist right away and the case was transfered to her. I'm not guessing or inferring that the multiple personality student was genuine or not. I do have opinions of that but my path crossed with hers over several years and I saw a lot of her. Genuine or not she was scary and needed help.

14. Watching You

I agree with you, Zoomama

I know many psychologists that hold the doctorate degree - educators. I do not know how many of them actually treat patients; in fact, I don't know what the procedure is on becoming a practicing psychologist. The ones I know teach the different branches of psychology and the labs that go with it. I also know of two or three educators who do have thriving practices outside of their teaching schedules.

Then, I know the counselors who work with addicts and such. I don't think I know any therapists in this area like Mary Bienkowski with her level of education. I believe the highly-regarded psychologists and psychiatrists go through years of education to the highest degree obtainable. I believe that is the type of "therapist" Krebs should have been seeing with all her myriad problems.

I don't have the answers on Nancy Krebs or Bienkowski. Yet. But, as Dokka Lee says, "something not right there."

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Pearlsim I too admire you greatly. You are truly a person who wants to help victims and you do it with kindness and compassion. Not name calling like Morgan's post. It makes me sick every time I read it.

Pearlsim perhaps you can educate us here.

What (if any) action can be taken against Bienkowski? She was obviously way over her head and did not take the normal action of a therapist. As in calling the police, having people arrested and so on.

I have no clue if anything can be done. We have the evidence. NK herself said she has reported this abuse to her therapist yet it appears Bienkowski did not report this to the police. The reason I think it was not reported is because Nancy wouold have come out and said the police were involved and there would have been reports. A paper trail. That means only two things.

1) Bienkowski knew Nancy was lying.

2) Bienkowski was derelict in her duties by not reporting every single statement of Nancy's to the police.

Even if Bienkowski knew Nancy was not being truthfull isn't she required by law to report everything to do with abuse to the police?

Pearlsim any thoughts?

16. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

A true victim's advocate doesn't selectively take one victim under her wing and say, "Get over it, b!tch" to the next victim. But then a true victim's advocate would have seen right through the scam being perpetrated by the Krebs Krew.

Mary Bienkowski should lose her license permanently and possibly be brought up on charges. JMH&CPO.

Pearlsim, thank you for sharing your past with us with such grace. I know it was not easy and had to have brought up memories that you would rather not think about. Mr. Pearlsim sounds like a super guy.

If you have not read this you may find some comfort in it. Unfortunately, the book is on the rare list now. I wish it Ms. Wise would do another printing.

<u>For Children Who Were Broken</u>
    By Elia Wisa

http://www.ladyathena.com/articles/poems/brokenchilden.htm

17. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Watching You

Right on. I think the term we are both looking for might be clinical psychologist. They are the one who treat patients but dont' prescribe drugs. Only the MD psychiatrists can do that. Somewhere in the schooling for the clinical psychologist he/she must get treatment themselves from a psychiatrist I believe. It is on going for them. But yes, I also worked at the college level and had many friends who were phds. Some had PHDs up the ying yang and oh boy were they something to behold. Stoooopid is the word I'm looking for. Not well suited for this world is another. But you didn't hear it from me.

Also I forgot this. The level of education for an MFCC is a Masters. I'm not knocking them because I know several who are so fine and good and do the right thing.

18. Spade

Spade Member

Bienkowski

Two things about bienkowski:

1. The "threatening" phone calls were made at Nancy's request months before Krebscam started in Feb 2000. Nancy asked her Mother and Grandmother to call bienkowski to stop unwanted personal advances. Like everything else involving Krebscam it had nothing to do with the Ramsey case or Nancy's fantasy about sex rings.

2. Nancy's Mother claims that Krebscam was thought up by bienkowski in order to give bienkowski and Nancy more time together.

In my opinion, bienkowski's support of Nancy's slanderous claims in order to continue an illegal, unethical, and immoral sexual relationship with a client should disqualify her from ever holding a license as a therapist.

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Bienkowski's or any therapists illegal, unethical, and immoral sexual relationship with a client should disqualify him/her from ever holding a license as a therapist.

Bienkowski's support of Nancy's slanderous claims should get charges brought against her especially if it was for the reasons you stated. JMH&CPO.

20. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Here is the homepage for the California Dept. Of Mental Health:

http://www.dmh.cahwnet.gov/

Maybe someone more qualified then lil ole me could read through and interpet it, I don't have a clue.

RiverRat mentioned MameBot's abuse of posters. It's all over at the Delphi forum named Purgatory. The threads are called Fleet White (or something like this) Mame solicited donations of money, clothing, and posting support from forum members. She also caused them to lose money from cancelled plane tickets and loss of work while helping her.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/start

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice