Is Charlie Brennan Leaving?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Amen to that.

2. Little

Little Member

Here's an article on the harm this can cause.

"In the United States, the sexualisation of young girls became an issue of public debate after the 1999 murder of JonBenet Ramsey, a six-year old beauty pageant contestant who put on make up and adult clothes."

Edited to add that I do think the lifestyle that JonBenet was forced to live not only robber her of her childhood during life, but also robber her of her dignity after her death.

Little

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  3. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for this very interesting article, Little. Three cheers for Spain and Italy for wising up.

I have to say, bringing boys up was a lot easier, from what I've seen and heard with my granddaughters. :) Aye aye aye.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for the laugh heymom. I can well remember not wanting big boobs like that, anyway. They would have just got in my way and held me back from playing sports. :)

5. heymom

heymom Member

It's painful when you run, and young men or men just look at your chest when they talk to you. I am not over-endowed, but when I was pregnant both times, I filled out up top before I started showing, and I got treated to the kind of attention that heavy-busted women have to put up with all the time. I HATED it!!! It's really rude and disgusting that men can't take their eyes off one's chest.

Having to wear really tight sports bras when you jog is very uncomfortable, too.

And we all know the ultimate effects of gravity on the bosom...and it ain't pretty.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Absolutely, Little.
    Sadly, JBR was denied her dignity for all eternity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice