Is this legal?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Candy is working with some judge on the FW case??? How do you work with some judge? Is she a baliff or a secret reporter/agent for the government?

Last year I reported for jury duty and did what the judge asked of me....was I working with the judge?

Do I qualify as a secret reporter/agent?

2. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

:D Show you might qualify LOL

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hey. Me too, ShowMe. I reported for jury duty, and the judge came in and talked to all of us. I was very important, doncha know. I was working with da judge.

:coffeeup:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

IMO - The Whites have survived worse what with the Ramseys and mame taking their best shot. Now Candy has decided to take on what they were unsuccessful at - which is hanging this Rap on the Whites.

We are all in the dark as to her true motivation...........was she just another mame, a trojan horse her entire time on-line. Is she Darnay, a trojan horse the entire time he has inserted himself in this case?

RR

5. Watching You

RR, I don't know what Candy's problem is, except she doesn't make sense.

I can remember when CS was a pleasant place to be. There were a lot of posters there, and there was none of what is going on there now. Candy and now Imon have destroyed that forum. Imon is fueled by a seething hatred of Tricia and FFJ; it's so bad, it's eating her alive. It's obvious in every post she makes against Tricia or anyone who dares say anything to her beloved Candy.

It's sick and depressing there. It's dark and bitter and filled with jealousy there. Groo allows it, and that's not going to change. Neither Candy nor Imon nor groo is worthy of even mentioning Tricia's name.

But, the beat goes on...

6. Tez

Tez Member

WY, I agree with what you say, all of it. I used to enjoy going and reading over at CS. I never posted much, because I felt out of my league (I do here too, but you guys make me feel comfortable!).

I am still upset by what Imon has done, I really used to respect her. And I have tried my hardest to understand Candy's motiviations. A friend told me once that I needed to apologize to Candy when I took her to task. I did, but it was against my better judgement. That was a couple of years ago, and needless to say, I wouldn't do it again. I refuse to back down to a bully.

Ain't that the truth????

7. Watching You

No one should ever feel out of anyone's league, Tez. Your opinion is worth every bit as much as anyone else's. Don't be afraid to state your opinion. I'm sure not, LOL.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Candy is getting scarier and freakier by the day. If Imon was truly a friend of Candy's she'd get her some help.

Geezzzzz I'm glad she's not my neighbor or coworker...at least on the internet I can shut her off. :hypno: :hypno:

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Well, Susan Bennett aka jameson is over there posting private email addresses. She said she appreciated people caring enough to pray for her soul, something like that. I always liked seeing Purr posting a prayer for her, dog if it didn't get me to do it once in awhile. Thanks, Purr.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Out of your league, Tez? You're kidding, right? I RUN to read your posts, enjoy every single one of them. I'm SO glad you're here at FFJ and hope you'll stay!

Candy et al can :kmg:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice