Is Tracey Author of "Patricia Letters"?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Lurker,

I'm thinking John Mark Karr could have been any one of those weirdos who have popped up from time-to-time?). It is unbelievable that a little girls's death has caused so many strange people to crawl out the woodwork. What were they all doing before this case ever existed?

2. wombat

wombat Member

I spent some time yesterday looking for them as well and couldn't find them. We were discussing them when Patsy died. It would really be great for the people who joined after August to read them...has anybody contacted the thread-organizing maniac? :uthere:

3. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I found the 'Patricia Letters' on page 6 under the 'Susan Stine - Where is she now?' thread. The last thread date was September 3.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

5. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks, y'all! I had a major computer malfunction on Friday evening and had to get my son's laptop online to get back here. Probably going to have to get a new machine...but maybe I can fix it... :(

I will go and check those letters out now!

Heymom

Edit: This is a sick person and I couldn't get through all of the garbage! Ick, ick, ick. But I don't believe it was Patsy and I don't think any right-thinking person could.

Who believed or stated belief in the torture story? There are many clues as to the letter-writer's identity but I am not the one to analyze these.

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

Oh you guys are gems!! :yay: thanks to ALL who searched for those letters!! I thought I was going crazy over the weekend trying to find the Cookie's transcript thread!! I'm glad Cherokee found the link and that way whoever wants to read them can...

Thanks again!

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

I vote Jameson!! :moron: :borgsmile

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Miss you........

10. rashomon

rashomon Member

Posted to 'Cheesy' [LW (= letter writer) calls Cheesy 'Patti'] on May 3, 1999:

This raises a red flag imo. For who would know about Susan Bennett without knowing her poster name Jameson also?

The LW plays the role of the 'sensitive soul' who can't understand why Patti is "suddenly being so mean". The LW clearly does not want Patti to stop communicating with 'hir'. Jmpo, but I believe the Patricia Letters were written by a woman.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

A poster on another forum wrote that maybe the letter writer had 'multiple personality disorder'.

Jameson certainly has no problem playing different roles. :D

Ruth Gerstenkorn wrote that when Jameson returned to posting after her first visit to JonBenet's grave, she talked of a mysterious man hiding behind a fence and watching her every move - the LW writer also mentions a 'mystery man' in one of her first letters to Tracey ...

The picture posted on the 'Find a Grave' site was probably taken by Jameson also, at least according to the poster ('Anderson') who visited JonBenet's grave together with Susan Bennett aka Jameson in July 1998. The headstone is decorated with flimsy little metallic angels which Anderson says Susan placed there when they visited the grave together. He says they wouldn't have stayed there for very long, One good breeze and they would have scattered. His guess is that Susan went back to the grave after they parted ways the next day and took the photo.

Ruth Gerstenkorn who had read thousands of posts by Jameson was convinced Susan Bennett was also the autor of the Patricia Letters:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/misty.html

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

Jameson has reacted to the Patricia letters being discussed on the Sycamore forum.

In April 2001, she had written.

Shortly after the Karr arrest, she wrote:
    Her recent post from April 4, 2008:
    Now suddenly she is "not 100 per cent sure" she had 'found' Patricia back then.
    So Jameson claims to have known the name, address, and phone number of the letter writer. And now she wants people to believe she never tried to dig deeper into the matter? Laughable. Why didn't she inform LE about such a crucial issue? The inference one can easily draw is that the woman Jameson claims to have found never existed.
    And of course now "that file has been long gone, packed away and out of sight". How very 'convenient' for Jameson! :D

So a few years ago, she dangled the alleged letter writer like a bait, expecting people to swallow it. Jameson always expects others to swallow her ruses. That's her all over.
    After the Karr arrest, she was of course very interested in connecting him to the letters, since it would shift the attention away from herself. Karr came in handy for Jameson. He still comes in handy, hence another attempt on her part to discuss his possible involvement now.

It is true that Karr in some of his own forum posts sounds as 'whining' as the LW in several of the letters - but no doubt Karr knew about the Patricia Letters too and may have tried to model some of his own writings after them.

The letters started around the time the grand jury hearings began and stopped shortly after they ended without an indictment.
    Had Karr written them, there would have been no reason for him to stop then.

On her website, Ruth Gerstenkorn quoted Misty who said that for a short time, the LW used axd@valise.com. Misty performed a domain trace on this address and it appeared that it originated from Raleigh, North Carolina ...

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  13. Little

Little Member

Great points rashomon! Found...looked in the mirror? I guess if there was a ghost writer it would still be basically the same.

Little

14. Niner

Niner Active Member

I just wanted to mention that - CheesyInWisconsin's first name IS Patti; and she (Cheesy) knew ALL about Jameson back then. I posted with her on a Yahoo JBR board, and we heard plenty about this Jameson!! Cheesy was good enough to send me all those "Patricia" letters that I forwarded to ACandyRose.

Edited to add: Cheesy ALWAYS thought it WAS Jameson sending those letters to her...

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

My guess would be Susan Stine and maybe even an accomplice, Patsy herself. Or maybe one of the other Paugh sisters. They loved to play their little pranks, after all. The "staged" Patricia letters.

I can't remember now where I got onto this, but seems I found a little line to jams from the Ramseys besides Stine. (Did I find this mentioned in some of the LE transcripts, maybe?) John Ramsey's brother's wife and/or her sister were mentioned as a contact for jams? Anyone else followed this thread? I think John mentioned it somewhere. Oh, brain overload, brain overload!! :2mchinfo:

So you see, there are other people to put in that "pot" of suspects in the authorship of the Patricia letters. One thing I've learned in such tumoultous cases as this one: people love muddying the water, and few ever admit to it because they know they will look very bad if they do.

16. Little

Little Member

I think Cheesy was right but that's just my opinion.

Why would Jameson now care to debunk the suggestion of a person given credit for writing them? Afraid that someone will get credit for her work product, yet caught between a rock and a hard place because if she gets the credit then it discredits her on several other levels?

Little

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

Poster Gsquared (who too exchanged emails with 'Patricia') also had the feeling that Jameson could be the author of the letters:

There exist very convincing analyses of the letter writer's personality and writing style on the following sites:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/england.html

On these sites, Ruth Gerstenkorn comments on both Misty's and Delmar England's take on the Patricia letters. A must read imo.
    All three profound case researchers - Misty, D. England and R. Gerstenkorn - had no doubt that it was Jameson who wrote the letters.

Jameson wrote on April 6th:

You said it, Jameson! They were just that: someone's "game". A pretty sick game.
    Now who is one of the most notorious game players and bluffers on the net regarding the Ramsey case? It's YOU.
    But that game was not just a game with no purpose. For your games always have a specific purpose. You use your games to get attention while at the same time promoting your intruder theory.
    Imo that was the purpose of the letters - they were a vehicle for your intruder theory while at the same time giving you a sick thrill when you were trying to fool your correspondents.
    No doubt you got the same thrill when you realized the famous expert Don Foster thought you were JAR. I don't doubt you gave Foster plenty of 'fodder' in your emails to lead him to believe you were indeed JAR.

Jameson is the type who thrives on deceiving people. Lying and deceit make up her personality.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  18. rashomon

rashomon Member

Who wrote the Patricia Letters?

Misty:

Ruth's comment:

From Delmar England's analysis: [bolding mine]
    The blunt misuse of capital letters is also a ridiculous attempt to deceive. Both Max and "N" in all probability were characters created by Jameson herself. 'Inventing' characters is one of Jameson's tactics on her forum.

Mary Suma (Mame) received letters from 'Patricia' too.

Mame:
    Maybe it was not so much a multiple personality than a person who thoroughly relishes in creating multiple personalities to dangle as some kind of fata morgana in front of others' eyes. Again Jameson comes to mind. jmo

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  19. Niner

Niner Active Member

Absolutely Rashomon!! Excellent find here!

And yes - I agree on that mystery guy at the cemetary - I truly wonder if it COULD have been John Mark Karr... ??

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

I totally agree, Rashomon! No wonder she has more members then people posting on her forum - probably half of them ARE hir!! :fishslap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice