Is Tracey Author of "Patricia Letters"?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Originally Posted by rashomon
    *snip*
    Jameson wrote on April 6th:

I agree with Niner, rashomon. Excellent find, and excellent posts. More power to you, girl! :)

2. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thanks so much Elle and Niner for your nice words. It is much appreciated.

Glad to see you back, Elle - I hope you had a wonderful vacation! :hiya:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  3. rashomon

rashomon Member

LOL, yes, good estimate! Half of the rats populating Jameson's swamp are probably Jameson's aliases. :D

Who knows - maybe Jameson did really see someone strangely behaving odd bird there. It could theroetically have been Karr.
    But maybe this was just another of her fantasies.
    I found this on Ruth Gerstenkorn's site:
    Ruth did not give the source of the quote. Does anyone know if Jameson wrote this on a forum?
    If Jameson wrote that, it shows that she is almost as obsessed about the sexual aspect of the case as Karr.

Re Karr as the possibe writer of the Patricia letters: imo the reason why quite a few people think he could have written them is that Karr and Jameson have quite a few characteristics in common, which makes it difficult to analyze the letters for those people (me being one of them) who do not know Jameson's writing style very well.
    I have never read much at the swamp and only recently 'met' Jameson at the Topix forum. I was surprised how evasive she was when asked questions. I had expected her to be far more offensive.
    But then Topix is not her own forum where she can control everything. I think she pulls herself toghether on Topix more than she does at the swamp.

Any help from posters who have exchanged posts with Jameson a few years back is much appreciated. TIA.

Things which Karr and Jameson have in common:

Both have inserted themselves into the JBR case in an incredibly brazen manner.
    Both are sick attention seekers.
    Both are compulsive liars.
    Both are extremely manipulative and controlling.
    Both enjoy creating fictional characters. Karr created 'Daxis', and the ones Jameson 'invented' are legion.
    Both have sucessfuly pulled the wool over two professors' eyes: Foster and Tracey.

Imo both Karr and Jameson must have had a traumatic childhood for them to become such incredibly deceptive persons. For often children use compulsive lying as a 'shield' because they see no other way to 'survive' in an an environment physically/emotionally threatening and harmful to them.
    Later the compulsive lying can become an automatism. It has become an integral part of their personality.

We know quite a bit about Karr's traumatic childhood, and as for Jameson,
    Why_Nut wrote:
    Just found this at the swamp (April 5 post by Jameson):

Quite easy to guess why the writer of the Patricia letters refused to discuss or "hurt" Jameson, isnt it? :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

In reality, Karr created "Daxis," and a woman named SUSAN BENNETT created "Jameson" (among other identities).

"Jameson" is not the name of a person, but the identity Susan Bennett has used to insert herself into the Ramsey case. Susan Bennett doesn't even inscribe copies of her Ramsey play using her real name. She signs them as "Jameson." "Jameson" is not just an internet hat for Susan. It is another identity much like Karr's "Daxis."

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I have always considered the way jameson words her denials to be interesting.

ETA:- I don't know whether she wrote some or ANY of the Patricia letters. She makes a great deal of the fact that "Patricia" wrote some of the letters whilst she (jameson) was with Darnay Hoffman and uses this to prove that she couldn't possibly be Patricia. Of course this is nonsense. It doesn't mean she didn't write the Patricia letters - it only means she didn't write those particular ones.

However, I think jameson's strongest defence is her notorious lack of technical expertise because we know that "Patricia" went to great technical lengths to remain anonymous and I personaly don't think jameson is that smart. My money would be on Susan Stine.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  6. Little

Little Member

I can absolutely see SS & SB working together on this with SS being the brains/techie and SB being the patsy.

Little

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Please note I edited my above post. I am a bit jet-lagged after my trip to the US and I'm not quite firing on all cylinders yet! It was a looong flight.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, thank you, rashomon, and it was so good to escape mountains of snow while I was gone. :hiya:

9. rashomon

rashomon Member

So very true, Cherokee.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I wonder if it's an alter-ego. With Susan Bennett being RDI and Jameson being IDI. And of course, both being insane.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Jameson actually means "Son of James" and she did pretend to be a man at one time.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The Kween has Spoke...

Swipped from the Swamp:

Mame
    Member since 1-20-08
    04-13-08, 10:29 AM (EST)

6. "The Letters"
    In response to message #5

I haven't been here to comment on The Patricia Letters. Thought I'd post my feelings on the subject.

I have NEVER believed for a second that Jameson was the author of those letters! For many years Jameson was blamed for anything and everything that came up. My opinion is this is just another of those situations where a small group decided with NO basis that again Jameson was the culprit. There is not one ounce of evidence anywhere that's the case.

In fact, years ago when I was discussing the letters with then Assistant DA, Bill Wise.....he told me the letters were NOT written by Jameson. He was very clear about that.

In addition, the letters, including those I received, have absolutely NO resemblance to anything Jameson has ever written. Any attempts to find such a connection are mere fabrications laced with large amounts of hatred to Jameson.

I personally believe JMK is the author of the letters. I've been told that authorities and investigators agree.

The reality is the letters are not worth spending much time on. They reflect the words of a disturbed person. While I personally think the person is dangerous as a pedophile, I do NOT think it relates in any important way to this case. Just another sideshow."

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, well, guess that settles that!

Because we ALL know BDA lawyer Bill Wise is someone who KNOWS how to solve a mystery. Like the murder of JonBenet, for instance. And dragging Karr across the planet for no good reason. Right? :floor:

14. Little

Little Member

Oh give me a break.

(taking creative license here and paraphrasing:
    "Oh, by the by dahlings, when I was discussing the letters with Assistant DA, Bill Wise...., right after tea with the queen"

Hint - when you really are "in the know" you don't have to name drop, and if you're going to name drop at least make it someone worth the mention.

Little

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I Bow Down before Such Brilliance!! Great posts, you two!

Don't miss Sue Bennett over at topix mumbling something about morals....it's worth the click just to witness such audacity at it's lowest level.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T7C1B8KHPU6NF0OEC/p30#lastPost

jameson
    AOL
    #598 15 hrs ago

"The tapes were not sealed evidence. They were being given out by Lin Wood to several groups making documentaries. I did nothing legally or morally wrong."

16. Little

Little Member

Ok, one more thing:

OK. I've personally been told that authorities and investigators do not believe JMK wrote the Patricia letters.

What a tired old line "I've been told that bla bla bla" is. Yea yea yea, where's the evidence and the source? "I've been told" isn't evidence or validation of anything, nor is it worth a can of spit (or is that Smit?).

Ok, I guess it was two more things:

IMPO they are more important than, well, just off the top of my head let's say ummmm...that Mystery Woman crappola.

Ok, I'm off my rant now. Whew, time to do something worth spending my energy on.

Little

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

Did this ruse of hers contribute to Don Foster's wrong inference that Jameson was John Andrew Ramsey?

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

A while ago on the Sycamore forum, Mame
    posted one of the letters she received:

Mame says that that the letters later got more sinister. She says she is
    going to post them too. If she does, it will be interesting to compare them to Jameson's own more 'sinister' posts.

Jmpo, but letters like the one posted above lead me to believe that, while Jameson may have had someone help her with the technical aspects of routing the emails, that someone was not Susan Stine. If Stine was Jameson's accomplice, surely she would have read the letters also and have given Jameson the thumbs down on such a poor piece of work, which is a ridiculous attempt to masquerade as Patsy.

Mame claims LE informed her that Jameson was not the author of the
    Patricia Letters. She said Bill Wise from the DA's office had told her
    this personally.
    I asked her on Sycamore what Bill Wise based his conclusions on, and she said she "didn't know".

I also told her that surely if Jameson had been ruled out
    as the author via the authorities, she would have screamed this from the
    rooftops. No answer from Mame.
    Also, how could the DA's office tell Mame that Jameson was 'not' the
    author unless they had found out who WAS the author? How could they
    prove a negative?
    It just doesn't fit.
    My guess is Bill Wise told Mame something about LE not having been able to trace the letters back to Jameson, and Mame transformed that statemenet into "Jameson was not the author".
    The other possibility is that she made it up and Bill Wise never told her anything of the sort.

19. rashomon

rashomon Member

Hey Mame, why does Jameson not know about this?
    For dear Sue has flip-flopped again, from claiming shortly after Karr's arrest that he wrote them, to "he didn't write them".
    April 4 post by Jameson at the swamp:
    Jameson keeps jumping back and forth - a classic tactic of muddying the waters.
    A few years ago, she claimed to have 'found' the author of the letters. Then it was Karr, now sudenly it is "not Karr" and tomorrow she'll put forward yet another theory which suits her purpose. Anything which distracts from the true author of the letters.

Letter writer's (very revealing) statement:
    If the letter writer = Jameson, then Jameson spoke about her own person here of course. :D

20. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this rashomon. It is difficult to comprehend why someone would go to these great lengths to make people think this was Patsy Ramsey. I wonder what their motive was here(?). Since the ransom note was three pages long, a short letter just wouldn't do.

I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who will think this was from Patsy, with the mention of her sister, Pam, but would Patsy not have used John's first name instead of "my husband" several times?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice