Is Tracey Author of "Patricia Letters"?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 19, 2006.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

ITA, Elle. Awesome job by Delmar and Misty. Ruth G. also commented on both Misty' and Delmar's analysis:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/misty.html

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/nebula/9337/england.html

Good tip to print it out, Elle. I think I'll do that too. That way I can underline things and make notes in the margin, the way I did in Little's book which contained the crucial 'garrote' analysis, the RN analysis and the letter to Mary Keenan.
    I'll also print out several of the Patricia Letters. They take a lot of time to read and already make my head spin from staring at the computer screen so intensely. :)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  2. Elle

Elle Member

I plan on printing some of the Patricia letters too, and like you, I have my yellow marker, and was marking off the single and double dashes. Good for Cherokee. So much easier to read outside in the fresh air. :) I don't like to be stuck inside too much.

Thank you again, rashomon, for concentrating on this intriguing topic of the "Patricia Letters." I do want to know more about them.

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

LW to Cheesy (April 24th, 1999)
    The ransom note is written to John and refers to him
    being from the south. Of course, there were many in Boulder who
    knew he was from Atlanta, prior to moving to Boulder. I guess I
    always thought people thought John was from Michigan, in Boulder.

Is putting "in Boulder" at the end of the sentence a grammar mistake? I would have put "in Boulder" after "people".
    The whole sentence "I guess I always thought people thought John was from Michigan, in Boulder" sounds clumsy, as if the writer had typed in a haste.
    Or was this sentence a conscious attempt by the author to disguise her writing style?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That is a VERY clumsy sentence. At first, I didn't understand the author was talking about people in Boulder; I thought she was saying Michigan AND Boulder.

I don't know if it was a afterthought or an attempt to mislead, but I generally think the former. After all, the author was trying to sound like a college-educated person ( Patsy Ramsey), so I don't think they would intentionally write like a dufus.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It would not surprise me to find out that Sue Bennett had some sort of association with John Mark Karr way before we had to learn about him.

In the early reports after his "arrest" - his father spoke to the press and said that JMK had spoken to Patsy's parents in the past......as in Nedra or Neddie as he referred to her, so that explains that secret info he supposedly had.

At least to me.

RR

6. rashomon

rashomon Member

jameson 04-05-08

Thread "The Patricia Letters" at the swamp:

Hey JammySue, good sleuthing - indeed, the writer of the Patricia letter was a LIAR. Probably a pathological liar. :)

Now let's look at what that liar wrote:

JammySue, surely you will agree that this comment by a liar must be false info then. If we reverse what the liar siad, then we get that in truth LW has posted on forums and will continue to do so. Can you think of any forums that liar has posted on? :D

It would interest me whether Susan (when posting as Jameson), ever misspelled the words 'ridiculous' and 'intimidating' as "rediculous" and "intimadating", like the LW did in some of the letters.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  7. rashomon

rashomon Member

LW refusing to discuss Jameson

May 03, 1999 3:46 PM
    Cheesy to LW:

Cheesy got LW into a corner. For the letter writer had pretended not to know who Jameson was. LW who allegedly had so much inside info to offer and knew the Ramseys so well.
    Susan B. probably thought she would be on the safe side by playing dumb, claiming not to know Jameson. But her playing dumb was a stupid and clumsy attempt to hide the truth. Let's see how is she going to climb out of the hole she dug for herself:

May 03, 1999 21:51:57
    LW's reply to Cheesy:

LW obviously realized that the complete elimination of Jameson in her fabricated story was a mistake. But what a poor and helpless attempt at damage control on her part, lol!
    For everyone familiar with the Ramsey case knowing who Susan Bennett is will of course also know her internet name 'Jameson'. Priceless! :D

The discussion continues a few days later:

Cheesy to LW:
    LW's reply:
    Of course LW won't address anything connected to Jameson. For her intent is to prevent Cheesy from going there, which is why she puts up a virtual "Road to Jameson Closed" sign up for her. :D

Again, the comma seems to be misplaced. But English is not my first language, so I don't know whether the insertion of the comma here was an option (?).

jmo

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Rashomon, you are correct. In the example you cited, the comma is not needed.

9. rashomon

rashomon Member

Elle, I just read the following exchange at the Topix forum - looks like she is on guard when it comes to her aliases' posts:

Jameson wrote:
    Prompt reply to Jameson by poster "What":

JammySue often makes her aliases (who usually claim to be a newbie) praise her to the skies. This alone raises a red flag. And notice how in that post all commas have been left out?
    Imo Jams (who reads here on FFJ too) has intentionally shifted from her previously placing too many commas in her fake posts to now putting in too few commas.
    The poster also wrote "lolol" - just like Jameson, who often writes several lols in one word ("LOLOLOL") ...

If 'What' isn't JammySue, I'll eat my hat. :D

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She likes to play games. Note how she is refusing to answer questions about the legality of posting Fleet White's depo. That's actually why I wonder if it actually HAS been unsealed because I wouldn't put it past jameson to post it and have everyone think she'd done it illegally. That would be entirely in keeping with games she'd played in the past. She seems incapable of being open, honest and direct.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

JammySue is a scam artist if there ever was one. Probably gloating like Rumpelstilzkin when comes to her own tricks.
    I think she gets quite a kick out of playing her cat and mouse games, and causing turmoil by making others believe she has done something illegal would again put her in the center of what she craves most: ATTENTION.
    Imo Jameson's insatiable hunger for attention is also the reason why she is not in the least troubled by being attacked on the forums - on the contrary, she thoroughly enjoys being the center of attention and discussion, even if it is negative.

The writer of the Patricia Letters btw also speaks several times of of how much she is being "hated" by many. The feeling of hate implies attention toward the object of the hatred, and to both the letter writer and Jameson, negative attention seems to be better than no attention ...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  12. Elle

Elle Member

In my book, rashomon, all the newbies are Jammy Sue herself. Thank you, Delmar! I did pay attention to you. :) Does this woman ever sleep?

13. rashomon

rashomon Member

Patricia Letters - Cheesy Collection

Cheesy had asked the LW: "Do you even know Susan Bennet?"

June 30/1999, LW's reply

"Why does this name keep coming up? Don't you know who my friends
    are? I have talked to you in depth about this person. That was
    the night you said we could talk about this later. She is a
    threat to no one. Don't worry yourself about her. Everything is
    under control."

Hmm - how can the LW claim to have "under control" what Susan Bennett does when she claims only to know little about her, having no contact with SB whatsoever? Having control over a person implies having power over that person in some way. How can the LW have such power? :D
    Imo Jameson gave herself away with that revealing comment of everyting being "under control".
    The LW btw does not tell the truth when alleging to have talked "in depth" with Cheesy about Susan Bennett. On the contrary, attempts on Cheesy's part to get LW into a discussion of Susan B. were brushed aside by the LW. The LW clearly did not want to go there ...

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  14. Little

Little Member

Perhaps it was because LW/SB already was there?

Little

15. Elle

Elle Member

I hope you didn't break your teeth on your hat, rashomon. Of course it's Jammy WhatSue. When Delmar first told me about this, I went into kinks of laughter. I never thought anyone would actually do this. What a waste of time. When she's absent from her own forum, she's creating new hats. What agony she has to go through to keep them all going. They do eventually disappear. She blows her straw hats away when sh'e finished with them. She can't keep them all going at the same time. One good thing about this is, it's keeping her away from the traffic.

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

Jmo too. :)

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

Elle, I too had been totally clueless about some posters using different hats on one forum, pretending to be someone else. I just didn't see the point why someone would do that. Do these people think their arguments weigh so little that they need affirmation by a self-created virtual alter ego? I burst out laughing too when studying those posts because it all seemed just too crazy.
    But none of the posters whom I've seen doing this has carried it as far as Jammy Sue. Not only does she create many aliases, the disguises she uses are so blunt that no doubt those on her forum must recognize too that it is her. But they play dumb because they don't want the queen bee of their IDI hive to get angry at them.

And you're right, Elle, Jameson's aliases are straw hats who disappear as fast as she has created them.

While in many of Jameson's posts onTopix, 'Hickory, NC' shows up as the location under her name, she also uses AOL, with no location showing up.
    No surprise that 'What', one of her latest creations on Topix, uses AOL too. :)

Her alias 'What', also made an nice little slip-up:

'What': "I read that depo & thought WTF was he [= F.White] so angry about?" (end post)

"I READ THAT DEPO" suggests that ‘hir’ read the WHOLE depo.
    For example, when someone says "I read that book", means this person has
    read the whole book.

But who else on that forum aside from Jameson has been able to read the whole Fleet White depo? :D

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not only do I LOVE this simile, IT'S SO TRUE!! :yes:

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Y'all are waxing poetic on this! I LOVE this metaphor, Elle. It made me smile, seeing jams' hats blowing away in the wind. :laffbig:

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Her latest scam on Topix sooo reminds me of the cloak and dagger stuff
    she came up with in some of her Patricia letters.

Post # 20, page 1 on this Topix thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TACU9CTOS0ORDT22J

Jameson:

“I have a password protected account here and he could know it was me by
    the name. On the other hand, HE is on an obscure site where he feels
    safe posting.

He set the rules on this one. I just agreed to live by them.â€
    (end post)

“He†is a man she won’t name as her source but who allegedly left a
    package for her to be picked up in Charlotte.

Jammy Sue’s babbling nonsense about the man being “on an obscure site
    where he feels safe posting†reminds me of
    her scam about the writer of the Patricia letters having “a large
    website of her ownâ€.

Mysterious websites which Jameson doesn’t want to link to - it is all
    so obvious. I got a ‘déjà vu’ feeling when reading that, lol. ´

Jams created the thread with the title ‘private’, putting cryptic posts
    there which no one else understood. She told the posters not to bother
    with reading them, but her objective was of course that she wants others
    to read them and wonder about them. Being asked what all this means, she
    replied they are ‘messages’ from her to this man, which she ‘needs’ to
    post here in public on Topix for the reasons listed in her post quoted
    above.

Again she dangles alleged secret info as a bait
    in front of others’ noses, making them curious without revealing anything.
    The writer of the Patricia letters shows the same mind pattern.

The Patricia letters are mostly silly gibberish, with the lack of factual coherence in them
    just screaming they are nothing but wild concoctions of a faker. In
    several letters for example, the LW pretends be Patsy while in that
    very SAME letter speaking of herself as a ‘friend’ of the Ramseys. When
    reading that, one gets the impression the LW writer must have a screw loose.
    But maybe Jams was also trying to play the role of a ‘crazy killer’ to
    create some kind of red herring for LE.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice