Isn't It Odd That ....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Elle

Elle Member

The source?

Wonderful post JIC. Do you have the source please? I am interested in reading more about this. This is the first time I've read about any associations between the Ramsey's church and the Family Learning Center.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with all you have to say here, WN. This is the nitty gritty stuff I like to read about too. Like you, JIC did a good job with her post above.

About the St. John's web site, it's too much of a coincidence for it "not" to be Patsy (?).

3. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Thanks guys, Here's the document I found that connects Koby and Stine to the Family Learning Center.
    [​IMG]

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

ditrhttp://www.stjohns-boulder.org/others.htm
    The focus of giving (of the earnings of the trust corpus) is to address the housing needs of disadvantaged Boulder County residents. In 2001, the St.John’s Foundation Board of Directors voted to approve the following grants:

(all names in bold denote a direct affiliation with St. John's members or the church itself)

Boulder County AIDS Project (BCAP)
    $ 5,000

Boulder County Safehouse

Boulder Shelter for the Homeless

Emergency Family Assistance Assoc.

Family Learning Center

Parenting Place

S.T.A.R.T. Homeless Day Resource Center

San Juan People’s Clinic
    2,500(Edited to add--**According to the Colorado Secretary of State website, this one doesn't exist)

Aging Services Foundation

------------------------------------------------------
    (From www.stjohns-boulder.org/outreach )
    St. John’s Outreach
    Deacon Pat Laudisio
    St. John’s has a long history of outreach to the community of Boulder and in other parts of the world. We have helped support Emergency Family Assistance, the Boulder Night Shelter, Boulder County AIDS Project, Safehouse and numerous other service agencies.

Two of our primary projects right now are START, the Day Resource Center for the Homeless and the Colorado Haiti Project.

For information about START, please contact Ellen Hine, 303-579-7606. For information about the Colorado Haiti Project, please contact Deacon Pat, 303-938-0163.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  6. Elle

Elle Member

Great research!

Thank you so much JIC for all your hard work involved in researching these documents. Much appreciated!
    P.S. You are incredible!

Elle

7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I'm still blushing, thanks Elle. :eek:

There's more to come, I actually found another corporation that I hadn't seen before when I posted this, I'm getting the records for that and a couple others that I saw up there.

JustinCase
    :bigstick: <---This one just bothers me, the chick in the crown is Patsy and the little sad guy that get's bonked is JonBenet, too weird.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW Justincase and Why_Nut. Incredible work. Stunning actually.

Why_Nut can you link to where the church asks for prayers for "Patsy?"

Thanks

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

No problem:

http://www.stjohns-boulder.org/new_page_1.htm

It is the last page as you scroll down.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Why_Nut.

The Ramseys have been too quiet lately. With the depos next week something has got to happen with them.

11. Elle

Elle Member

The link just brought up a Yahoo page for a signature JIC and that was all. (?).

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Sorry about that Elle,

The link I posted was a direct link to files section in my Yahoo Group, try this link, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JonBenet_Patricia_Ramsey/ which will take you to the home page of the group and then select "files" from the lefthand side of the screen.

If this doesn't work for you, and you don't already have a Yahoo! email account, try signing up for one and see if you need to be logged in to view the group.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  13. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, JIC, This one worked for me. I saw the list. Didn't need to sign up I'm sure the group in the Family Learning Center were happy to get rid of Susan Stine with her reputation. Funny to think of Stine being a step above Koby during that crucial time.

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Isn't it odd that the woman responsible for the "secret santa visit" story was actually one of the directors for High Peaks Elementary, JonBenet and Burke attended there, as did Megan Kostanick.

I think it's odd that a story as ridiculous sounding as the secret santa story, just happens to come from a person Patsy had known, not 100% sure but I also believe Ms. Kostanick is also a member of St. Johns. (what a surprise) It's also weird how this connection has NEVER been mentioned, I think Barb was afraid her storytelling could get her into trouble so she asked that nobody mention her actual affiliation.

Not only was Barb Kostanick on the board of directors for JonBenet's school, Gail Heinzman was the registered agent!! Gail was also the registered agent for the JonBenet Ramsey Childrens Foundation.
    [​IMG]

15. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe they were all in cahoots, JIC. Maybe we should have all the names on a board and start connecting the dots. Wouldn't it be great if we had something like this to refer to, just the way they do it on TV.:sleuth:

16. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

That's a good idea Elle, it's similar to what I've started doing with MSpaint, I just made some rectangles with names of corporations and outsite the rectangles I type names of people involved; it looks a lot like a brainstorming chart.

Another thing I've done is get the map location for each person and place that's involved, this is where it's been interesting, there are little clusters of these people all over Boulder and Longmont, Arvada, Broomfield, it's weird that very few of these people don't live within a very close proximity to another person or several other people.

The same can be said about the members of St. John's (that I know are for sure) they live in clusters all over the city, many of them have multiple addresses because of businesses and non-profit organizations.

17. Elle

Elle Member

This sounds interesting JIC and it sounds as if you're on your way. .I have to be honest, this is a side of the case which I never delved into, all these outside afilliations with their cliques. I wonder just how well Tom Koby and Susan Stine got on (?). Not too well after Susan became the Chief of Police, I imagine. :)

Good idea to use the paintbox. I use it for painting pictures. Good luck with this project. Who knows just what you may come up with doing this (?). I shall look on with interest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice