It Seems Lou Smit Needs More Money

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Amber

Amber Member

Mine was hiding under the bed for several hours writing a 3 page begging note but I managed to break it open with a stun gun :yay:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I don't think there is a mean bone in Summer's body either, but if you want to play with the big guns like Smit, one will just have to learn to develop a thick skin (like a stunned pig :)) Sorry Summer, nothing personal. Hopefully, she'll one day realize what a ride both Jams and Smit have taken her on.

Such a sweet kid and Jams won't even let her post for free. What a bunch!

Gutter Candy is not on my top ten list this week and vice versa. By the way, I'm lower than you guys in the guttah, according to her. On Topix, she told everyone I was from THE SEWER IN NEW YORK! Beat that you crack hos! :rs:

If I find crack in my piggy bank, I'M SMOKIN' IT! Let Lou and Tracey and Lacy buy their own. I'm not sharing the oreos either. I didn't go through all that stealth work stealing them from Heymom just to send them to Lou. Besides, the bus victims yet to come will surely eat better than crack and oreos. I thought the menu for suspects is prawns and champagne. :sothere:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Darn! I have held the coveted "Lowest of the Pond Scum Gutter Groupie Gossip Truth-Murdering Crack Ho" title for years! And now you snake it out from under me for one trashy thread?! I'm not feeling the love! But then, if there's a more fickle stalker than gutter candy, I haven't seen HIR! One day I'm the lowest. Next it's Jayelles! Then it's Tricia! Now it's Barbara! Ho well. Pass the pipe and the oreos.

4. koldkase

Ah HA! So THAT'S where my crack stash went! Seems MY PIGGY sold my crack to YOUR PIGGY, and then MY PIGGY spent those pennies on some oreos!

Oh, well, sorry Smit. You'll just have to tell your intruders to eat peanuts like everyone ELSE on the plane!

5. koldkase

Well, that piggy needs to learn not to mess with the stash! If I were you, I'd send the note and the stun gun to Smit! At the very least, your piggy might get a first class flight to Boulder, complete with prawns...or peanuts, depending on how much money Summer raises.

6. koldkase

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Amber,
    You are good!!!
    :thumbsup: :floor:

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yeeeeewwwwww. Stinkypoo. Next time I'm in New York, I'll remember where (Candy says) you've been....

9. Jayelles

BTW, did you see where Candy said:-

If this is true, Steve Thomas must be the ONLY person in the case whom Candy hasn't contacted! Her name just keeps popping up all over the place!

10. koldkase

Wow. Gutter candy said that? Where?

That's not what I heard. From a number of sources.

11. Barbara

12. koldkase

Thanks, Barbara. I always enjoy having my memory refreshed on how loopy gutter candy is. Not to mention the other usual suspects: it's amazing how many insane people love to confess they know the killer, and here's the evidence...which somehow never seems to lead to the ACTUAL killer; throw in delusional mame, plus a Bible thumper who knows God is the one protecting the Ramseys and not the Devil, and it's almost like old times, huh? :troll:

13. Elle

Elle Member

I missed this too, Lurker, but I had a difficult time trying to understand what Summer was saying. I feel this young girl needs help from a speech therapist. Of course, I know nothing about this young girl other than she spends 100% of her life with the JonBenét case. I don't think this is too healthy for one so young. unless this young girl does have health problems, and working on this case compensates for not being with friends of her own age.

I also thought she looked very uncomfortable on camera.

I just hope Jammy Sue isn't using her as a puppet (?).

14. Very good question KK. I have wondered the same thing. Either he cannot afford it or he has something to hide. Option B IMO. Unless he is feeding him under the table. Afterall, you would think he would somehow support someone who is ON HIS SIDE. Who knows.

15. Jayelles

Some years ago, myself and some colleagues were asked to participate on a voice recognition software training session so that we could support dyslexic pupils. Well this very posh trainer with a whiny English accent (bool in his mooth) told me I needed speech therapy! He then proceeded to impersonate me and I just about slapped him. Basically his software was rubbish and he was trying to blame its unreliability on my accent.

16. koldkase

Well, I'm no expert, but I do believe that the price of one private airplane, plus the fees to store it and fuel it and upkeep, would be a nice hunk of change to fund just about anything Smit could think of doing in this case for at least a year. I can't imagine the Ramseys don't think taking commercial flights would be worth finding the killer.

But like you said, who knows?

17. Jayelles

Stop Press

Candy pursued by Steve Thomas? Would love to hear his reponse to this:-

ETA - by the throat I'd guess...

18. Barbara

Why you ignorant crack ho! You want a RAMSEY :eek: to fly commercial?

Geez, don't you know how INexpensive that is for those cough, cough bankrupt Ramseys? :violin:

Oh, maybe they meant MORALLY bankrupt. Yeah, that must be it :nsf:

Never mind

19. koldkase

:floor:

No, my guess is Thomas wouldn't touch "a Michigan woman" with a ten foot pole. Which is why she hates him so much....

20. koldkase

Well...it looks kinda' bad for the Ramseys for complete strangers to be begging on a forum for money so Smit can keep up his "investigating" to find that old intruder. I mean, Smit must be up to page 2 of his 50 pages of suspects by now. Why wouldn't the Ramseys help the man who did more than anyone to keep them out of prison? Maybe a little gas money? Pay a phone bill to cover all those conference calls with Tracey and jams? A little DNA testing for that dirty-underwear collection jams keeps in her freezer? Just sayin'...those super deluxe magnifying glasses aren't cheap. :sleuth:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice