It Seems Lou Smit Needs More Money

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Elle

Elle Member

You should have just slapped him one Jay, don't let the next one get away?)

Moab could be right about Summer's teeth. My screen is on the dark side, and all I could see was a black gaping hole "come to think about it." She's awfy young to have no teeth (?). She was very brave facing the camera in this case, don't you think, Moab?

I'm a Senior, but I still have all my teeth. A few crowns there, of course. :)

Like Miss Jean Brodie "I have my pride." What female would go on camera with no teeth? :)

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

yes

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

candy
    East Lansing, MI Reply »
    |Flag for Review 2 hrs ago
    Stupid groupie. You don't know what you are talking about. You really don't, since it's been him trying to get a hold of me, and I refuse to talk to the man. IDIOT.
    Hah!

She wishes! Yeah what you wanna bet Steve is ignoring his wife and frantically phoning Candy! Is Candy typing in her sleep? lololol

If Lou needs money let him go to Mary Lazy's DA office which John Ramsey runs and ask for a loan to help find John's daughter.

That sounds so Boulder..................

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...Elle...brighten up your screen. Summer has a nice set of teeth. And to prove it, she posted a picture of herself for you:

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/sending-money-to-lou-smit-vt297-sanctuary2.html

I do believe she meant no harm in asking for funds for Smit. She has met him a number of times and he's been nice to her.

I'm sorry we hurt Summer's feelings. Yeah, we're tough old birds. We especially get irate when children get murdered and we see allegedly "good" people like Smit helping a killer get away with it, not to mention, destroying the reputations of many others to do so. That's not right, and it's not nice, either. I'm sure all the people who have had to deal with being publicly accused of being child abusers and killers because of Smit and the Ramseys just wish the worst they experienced was a little ragging by us.

Darnit, I went and got started....

5. koldkase

I think gutter candy is delusional, personally. I can hear it now:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phone rings.

gutter candy: Hello? Steve? Is that you?

voice on phone: Oh, I think I have the wrong number.

gutter candy: Oh no you DIT-N'T! I know it's you, Steve! I know you are calling me fifty times a day! I have caller ID and it says "unknown number"! I know that's you, Steve! And beg me to run away with you ALL YOU WANT, I am saving myself for Lin Wood! HE IS AN INSIDE SOURCE! You're just OLD NEWS, and YOU RUINED EVERY LAW SUIT EVER FILED FOR THE REST OF THE HISTORY OF HUMANKIND...and I'll NEVER forgive you because DARNAY LOST HIS CASE BECAUSE OF YOU AND FLEET WHITE! But if you want to call me again...I don't mind....

voice on phone: CLICK!

gutter candy: DO NOT HANG UP ON ME, STEVE THOMAS!! I KNOW THAT'S YOU! YOU ADORE ME! YOU CAN'T GIVE ME UP! BUT I'M TOO GOOD FOR THE LIKES OF YOU! And please don't call before I get home from work, and not after 11 pm, either, as I have to get my beauty sleep. ...Hello? ...Hello? STEVE?! HELLLOOOOOOO?!!

6. Elle

Elle Member

I thought Lou Smit was a friend of John Ramseys. Why can't he pay for the investigation? Why should the posters have to pay for this. Wasn't Lou working part time for DA Lacy at one time (?). I think Summer is reaching for the moon.
    One needs a lot of money to carry out an investigation for the JonBenét murder.

John Ramsey should be ashamed of himself, that he cannot pay Lou Smit a salary. What about all the money from the lawsuits?

7. Elle

Elle Member

Let's get this straight KK. Moab brought the subject up about Summer's teeth, KK What I did say was I had trouble understanding what she was saying, and truthfully, the youtube was very dark. I definitely did state this.

I do not think Summer should solicit for funds for Lou Smit. John Ramsey should be paying him a salary. That's ridiculous.

I'm very pleased to hear that Summer does have another life away from the JonBenét boards, and on a serious note, I do think it's incredible that she does devote a lot of time to this.

If you are back here reading this post Summer, please accept my apology. I genuinely couldn't understand all of what you were saying. The person doing the interview should have given you the chance to do a voice over.

Thank you KK for drawing this to my attention. I would never have known about it.

Edited to add, I went over and offered my apology personally.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007
  8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

heheheheheh

Yep that Steve Thomas! He calls me all the time tooo, 'unknown number'...lately he sounds like a computer hawking the latest candidates and then again he's tried to get me to refinance my house with 'all time low' rates. Thomas had the nerve to change his voice to a woman's and want me to take a survey.

Geeezzzz the guy is busy calling everyone!

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I may throw up if I see one more person apologizing to Summer for her imagined slights. Summer should either grow up and learn that forum dwelling can be hazardous, or she should find another hobby to occupy her time - one that doesn't hurt her feelings when someone constructively criticizes her mission of trying to raise money for the defective detective Smit. Short of that, she should learn to differentiate between a flame toward her and genuine criticism of her crusade for Smit.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Although this is YOUR smiley WY, I get to use it first...
    :wysmile:

11. Watching You

I adore that smiley, Moab. You did good.

:wysmile:

12. koldkase

Elle, I know you have stated many times you have sight problems with your screen. I only mentioned it to try to soothe some feelings. My mistake. See, I'm just NO GOOD at being nice. I used to be, but I've spent too much time around the RST, haven't I? Try to be nice, and I just muck it up.... ;)

And you're so right, WY. You see what comes of us crack ho's when you leave us alone for a few days? We need you :WY:

13. Watching You

There's not a thing wrong with you, KK. You're honest, and you state your opinions honestly. I'm a nice person, but I still tell it like it is, just like you. Too old to change now.

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I was trying so hard to figure out a way to say WY was right and I couldn't figure out how to do it proper-like, but now I know.

I'm blaming KK and the other hos for the kindness outburst! BUT, WY is not without fault for leaving us alone!

I keep thinking of Summer as a little girl, when in fact, she is a full, legal adult who has chosen to put her hat in a ring with the pros! I keep forgetting that along with all the years we have put into this case, Summer 's years caught up as well and she should know by now with whom she plays

15. koldkase

Hang on, there, Barbara! I admit to forcing Moab to be nice--and it took me cutlass and a plank walk to do it!

But Jayelles started all this nice stuff! I think she was in rehab and they got to her. Guess we'll have to sic Zotto on her. Zotto knows how to resist rehab brainwashing from so many visits. Oh, Zotto, ol' agent, ol' pal.... We need ya'! We got a serious case of kindness breaking out and we need to stop it NOW! :whistle:

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I can't wait too much longer for Zotto. I had to break the kindness spell and visit Topix where Mame and Candy are always the cure for kindness!

17. Watching You

Boy Howdy, and ain't that the truth. Reading mame and Candy's tripe is enough to make me bite the head off a hissing rattlesnake.

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It's got nothing to do with kindness. Besides, they kicked me out of rehab - said I was a lost cause.

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

We love and respect ya anyhow!

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No kidding? Goodness Gracious Me Sahib... but he does a fine Indian accent. I just wish he'd call me AFTER dinner instead of slap bang in the middle of it every single night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice