It Seems Lou Smit Needs More Money

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Darn time difference Jayelles! I don't answer my phone after I go to bed...who else is he going to call?

KK...I LOVE your posts...keep it up!

2. Elle

Elle Member

I shouldn't have been so pass remarkable KK. At this age I should know better. I have to live with myself. Shutting face. :-(

3. Amber

Amber Member

Now that she's getting older will she change her name to Autumn/Fall? :did:

4. Little

Little Member

Well, here's some "other" Boulder cold cases Mr. Smit might find his way clear to pursuing. Maybe Ms Lacy would see her way clear to hiring him since she's certainly not interested in a bringing charges in the stone-cold clear-as-day case against the well-to-do family in the Midyette baby murder.

Little

5. Elle

Elle Member

I wonder how DA Lacy sleeps at night, Little? The above Boulder cold cases don't say too much for her leadership, do they?

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Sing it sista!!! :cheerful:

7. Elle

Elle Member

I think these are very wise words from Why_Nut. I hope you don't mind me bringing your post over here WN. It seems appropriate.

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2550#2550

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Truth is what it is.

9. Little

Little Member

Oh Why_Nut, if only it were possible for your words to sink in.

Little

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Some people can dish it out, but not take it.

11. Little

Little Member

You've got that right Punisher. Funny how that works, isn't it? Well, not funny ha ha, funny in one of those I'm rubber you're glue kind of ways :)

Little

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You ain't kidding.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Maybe instead of Suma spending the money to bring me to court, she could finance Smit for a LONG time......my dreams would be shattered, but it would allow life to go on as we know it.

14. Tez

Tez Member

RR, she's trying to take you to court??? Good Gawd! I must have missed that somewhere along the way. She's more mental than I gave her credit for.

Yes, she could finance Smit for a long time, maybe he'd get lost somewhere. I can hope, right????

15. RiverRat

Nothing new, Tezzie - same old standing threat. Boring, I know....

16. Tez

Tez Member

Oh, ok. I thought maybe I missed something. I haven't had a seizure that I am aware of, so I was worried that maybe I had one and forgot something about this! Thanks for enlightening me again RR!!!!
    :wave:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, yeah, I can see that opening statement by the plaintiff:

Mame's lawyer: Ladies and gents, what we have here is a lowlife, scum sucking, crack ho, truth-murdering RAT, one who has defamed MY HONORED CLIENT! Why, that RAT has even said MY HONORED CLIENT has LIED! And what's the proof? That what MY HONORED WOMAN SAID WAS FALSE? That does not MATTER, dear jury! It's of no consequence that MY HONORED CLIENT HAS LIED, and LIED AND LIED AND LIED AND LIED AND LIED AND LIED AND LIED AND LIED AND LIED.... The CRIMINAL CONDUCT HERE, PUNISHABLE BY TORTURE AND DEATH, plus all the money we can milk out of our vict...I mean, the defendant, is that this RIVERRAT CALLED MY HONORED CLIENT ON HER LIES! THIS is an ATROCITY OF THE WORST KIND! MY HONORABLE CLIENT DID NOT LIE! NO, SHE'S FAR TOO HONORED TO HAVE DONE THAT! No, all MY HONORED CLIENT did is GOSSIPED! And gossiped and gossiped and gossiped and gossiped and gossiped and gossiped and gossiped and gossiped.... And that is NOT the same as LYING! Just because MY HONORED CLIENT was WRONG in everything she said, just because SHE HAD FULL ACCESS TO INFORMATION PROVING SHE WAS WRONG, HAD DOZENS OF PEOPLE POINT OUT TO HER YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT THE EVIDENCE THAT MY HONORED CLIENT WAS WRONG! THIS DOES NOT MEAN MY HONORED WOMAN was OBLIGATED to STOP HER GOSSIP...just because it happened to be wrong.... And just because MY HONORED CLIENT often made MALICIOUS ACCUSATIONS that she COULD NOT back up with ANY EVIDENCE about INNOCENT PEOPLE does not give this gutter gossip crack ho RIVERRAT the RIGHT to say MY HONORED CLIENT LIED! MY HONORED CLIENT DID NOT LIE! SHE ONLY GOSSIPED!! That my HONORED CLIENT was WRONG WRONG WRONG for YEARS ON END was NO REASON for this RAT to libelously and maliciously CALL MY CLIENT A LIAR!! And THAT, my dear jurors, is the distinction YOU have to make to award MY HONORED CLIENT a FREELOADER'S DREAM: GOSSIP...LIES...TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!

I rest my case.... :martini:

18. RiverRat

Order in the Court!

I'll have one Ham SandWitch, please and thank you!

Indict This -
    RR

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

:spit: :clap: :clap:

Here, mame, this one's for you: :violin:

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

court

May I ask why she is suing you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice