It's official John is running...THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 9, 2004.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Oh BobC

Yes they did get some money for their foundation....they at least got my $5.00 check and they cashed it..

doesn't that mean anything to you guys?

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I suspected as much. Sparky is a contributor to John Ramsey's political campaign. She is as thick as thieves with the Ramseys by her own account! Ban her, please, she ain't nuthin' but a mole!:skank:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sparky

:wyban:

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Purg has a funny thread on this...

One wag suggests that John start a new party--The Garrotarians!

And kk has a lot of outrageous bumper sticker slogans, like
    JOB RAMSEY FOR OFFICE: A CRIME IN EVERY BASEMENT!

and

VOTE JOB RAMSEY! HE'LL PUT A STOP TO THOSE BLACK CHILDREN AT YOUR DOOR!

5. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Does he have any opposition?

Is this district always a Republican lock?

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Twitch I think so. The guy who is giving up his seat is doing so because of term limits.

Why in the world would the republican party want him to run? They must not know a thing about who he truly is.

7. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Republican is good Twitch

and BobC, I was donating to the foundation so they could buy a computer to follow the case along with us.

8. Tricia

Sparky maybe you can help John and Patsy communicate better.

From the Petosky News today:
    Ramsey's wife Patsy, reached at their home in Charlevoix, said her husband was "definitely considering" a run for the seat currently held by term-limited Rep. Ken Bradstreet, R-Gaylord. But she stopped short of confirming that he would run.

http://www.petoskeynews.com/articles/2004/03/09/news/local_regional/news01.txt

From the Denver Post today:

"He has contacted our office to let us know he is running," said Brian Mills, chief of staff for Rep. Ken Bradstreet."

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0...2004743,00.html

9. Aurora

Aurora Member

I agree with Tricia on this...

Let him run for office...

He will really be opening up a can of worms...

People haven't forgotten that not only was JonBenet murdered....she was also sexually abused.... and according to the autopsy.... evidence of PRIOR sexual abuse. Let him EXPLAIN that one~

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Aurora,

Get your camera ready. There'll be some great photo ops this summer in Charlevoix. ;)

Twitch, I am ready to change my party affiliation over this. :eek:

11. purr

purr Active Member

how about this slogan for John Ramsey's

competitor.......????

Remember JonBenet....
    her parents are still under
    the "umbrella" of suspicion!!!!!

here is a good question?

will Patsy wear this suit to campaign in???

oh i forgot, she never wears an outfit
    twice in a row!!!!

hee hee,
    purr

Attached Files:

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

purr...

She'll need a little pillbox hat to go with it.

Remember, she's his Jacquie Kennedy! :p

13. Spade

Spade Member

For nearly 7 1/4 years

I have been amazed at the hutzpah of Johnboy and the Patser. It seems as though the family that slays together...stays together.

14. Ginja

Ginja Member

Hotdog!

I was just posting at Purg and came upon a thought:

Ramsey's got no money, contrary to what Ram supporters will try to force feed us.

He certainly isn't running for office because he'll get rich. State legislative positions pay a pittance...certainly not enough for him to support his family. However...

The smear campaign that will ensue will give Ramsey quite a lot of "ligitigious foundation" to sue the pants off anyone and everyone who so much tries to bring any mention of his brutally murdered daughter into the picture.

Think about that!

I think this is a lure to bait us and others to bring it on so that John can sue. Afterall, the family coffers are running low!

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

But Ginja...

...once he files as a candidate for public office, he becomes 100% a public figure, and the gloves are off.

Yes, it does seem as if Lin Woody is trolling for more lawsuits, but it won't work this time.

16. Ginja

Ginja Member

Well Lurker...

the more I think about this, the more fun I think we're all gonna have.

17. Spade

Spade Member

? for Uncle Johnny

How did the fibers from your black wool shirt (the one that was made in Israel) get into the crotch of JonBenet's underwear (the size 12 bloomies)?

18. Tricia

The brand new underpants mind you.

Ok who is going to go to his first press conference..Shadow? Thor? LurkerXIV?

19. Ginja

Ginja Member

Michigan GOP

Okay everyone, if you're really serious about stopping Ramsey in his tracks, contact the Michigan GOP (via internet) and let your voice be heard (via letters to the editor).

Their website is: http://www.michgop.org

20. Vic

Vic Active Member

oh the irony of it all...

As usual, The Ramsey's leave themselves a little loophole. This was all brought on by "The friends of John Ramsey." So whatever goes wrong won't be his fault, he was "advised" it's got nuthin' to do with his decisions!

The arrogance of these people is gonna get them this time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice