It's Official. Patsy is not doing well. Cancer taking hold.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Maggie

Maggie Member

re-read the article

Uh, I believe the article said John spends weekDAYS in Charlevoix, not weekENDS. Maybe he and Burke both go to Atlanta on the weekends when he isn't in school?

2. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara,

I thought at one time Burke may have Tourette's Syndrome, when it was reported he made beeping sounds during his interview with the detectives. This is very common with Tourettes; however with medication they can continue their education in school and university.

My brother's grandson has Tourettes and he's close to Burke's age. The last time I saw him was when he was 10, and he couldn't be left alone with his younger sister, because he hated her, but there has never been too much information given out about Burke. The Ramseys have him well protected.

Having said this, I would have thought Linda Wilcox and Linda Hoffman Pugh (housekeepers to the Ramseys) would have noticed something odd about Burke during their service with them, and they haven't, other than Linda Wilcox stating Burke was still a bed wetter at the age of 7 when she worked for them, so we have to keep this in mind.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

It looks like this is true, guys. Goodbye, Patsy--we'll never know what happened that night but the woman I saw on CNN shortly thereafter was a woman in pain. Not that anybody cares what I think, I feel pretty sure Patsy's life more or less ended that night,too. I would guess she hung on for her son. This is really sad.

"Now that I am barely breathing, I know all the answers
    Is it all part of a Great Design?"
    Is this life we're living all part of a Great Design?"

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

As a mother I would agree with you. And I feell bad for Patsy that John once again chooses to have her face this alone.

If this is as bad as it appears I don't understand why the males are not spending what seems to be her final days, weeks, months with her. Why would you waste what time you have with mundane living activities. For all the death this family has seen they still have not learned to cherish their time together. Sad.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

BobC

I've never agreed with you more. I know that you are going to miss your Patsy......well, so am I. Where else are we going to find a good Fiddle dee dee when we need one?! My heart does break for her as she prepares to leave Burke behind in this crazy world. My heart does break for her as she very well may have had Blood on her hands from her very own daughter, a daughter that deserves a comforting hug from her Mommy or Daddy after they enter the Gates of Heaven.

Numerous members here have witnessed the end of a loved ones life due to cancer. Within two weeks, my sister-in-law was not recognizable as the person we had walking with us. But she knew who was there with her holding her hand as she ended this journey, with the IceMan as a hubby, I'd bet that Daddy is more of a comfort to her than John has ever been.

RR

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Maybe the bits that were left out were a little "exclusive" just for Charlie Brennan courtesy of a mutual "friend" of him and the Ramseys?

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm not sorry, either, Sylvia! What you said goes double for me!

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Charlevoix, MI is only about 100 miles from Sault Ste. Marie, Canada. Just an observation. Make of it what you will.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, this is true IT, but there is also a Charlevoix in Quebec.

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

I regularly read the Home Shopping Network bulletin boards and found this kind of interesting short thread on JonBenet (and this subject rarely comes up on these boards). Look at post #5. Kind of interesting.

topic: Re: JonBennet -best evidence
    1. JonBennet -best evidence
    Posted by: JADEGIRL on 5/1/2005 10:37:31 AM
    The new talk about finding someone's dna on JonBennet's clothing doesn't prove a thing. You could have someone else's dna on you right now. Find the author of the ransom note. The person who wrote the ransom note IS the killer!

2. Re: JonBennet -best evidence
    Posted by: JANNALYNN on 5/1/2005 10:57:36 AM
    Exactly. The ransom note is the one thing I cannot get past. No stranger would sit in that house long enough to use their legal pad and take the time to compose a ransom note. Simple as that. But for that ransom note, I would buy the "sex*ual predator living in the neighborhood" theory.

3. Re: JonBennet -best evidence
    Posted by: BSNMSN on 5/1/2005 11:08:44 AM
    For me, also, the ransom note was and is the issue. I cannot imagine anyone who would sit down and take time to write a lengthy ransom note...then rather than leave asap with the child, take her downstairs, then assault and kill her ? I have never believed the intruder theory.

4. Re: JonBennet -best evidence
    Posted by: JAKESNAMI on 5/1/2005 11:18:08 AM
    Patsy Ramsey is apparently very ill at this time with a 4th recurrence of ovarian cancer. From what I hear, this time is very serious and may be getting close to the end. I hope the truth about JonBenet comes out if, indeed, she is dying at this time.

5. Re: JonBennet -best evidence
    Posted by: KUTEKATZE on 5/1/2005 12:48:35 PM
    I know someone who was in on the initial investigation. They have said that Patsy Ramsey knows who killed JonBenet and will make a confession when she is close to death. Hope she doesn't wait too long.

12. sue

sue Member

Even if she does, I doubt that anyone outside of the room when she makes the statement will ever hear about it.

13. Jayelles

Dna

The RST like to cling to the DNA because it rules their beloved Ramseys out of the equation - despite the FACT that a whole bundle of "pet" suspects have also been ruled out on the strength of this dubious DNA evidence.

It seems to me that it is more acceptable for them to have a killer on the loose than it is for their idols to be considered valid suspects.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"Anyone else find it strange that this article should appear just days after jameson's visit to Altlanta to talk with Lin Wood?"

jameson is very s t r a n g e. I wish I could put up that monkey panhandling picture someone put up for her on her forum when it was open. That was soooo funny. Almost as funny as her wet cat picture.

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I'm sure there is a Charlevoix in Canada, Elle. What I did was turn to my Rand MacNally road atlas Michigan page and used a ruler to measure the distance between Charlevoix, MI and Sault Ste. Marie, Canada. The towns were roughly 5 inches apart and each 1/2 inch equaled 10 miles, therefore the 100 miles difference between the two (give or take a few miles). I hope that everyone understands what I am trying to get at here.

16. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Oh yeah! I understand perfectly where you are going at!

17. Elle

Elle Member

I can only think you're thinking John Ramsey may head across the border to Canada and vanish somewhere, should things turn out badly for him after Patsy's death (?).

18. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

:yes:

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I cannot judge what is in Patsy Ramsey's heart - I leave that to a higher power. I can, however, judge her actions in helping to throw innocent people under the bus to save her own rear end. I feel as sorry for her as she felt for the innocent people she implicated in the murder of her daughter.

I do not wish pain or suffering on her. Dying is a part of life - many of us have lost loved ones to cancer, and none of us finds any enjoyment in knowing cancer is taking someone's life. None of us caused Patsy's cancer - trying to lay that kind guilt trip on anyone is immature, spiteful, and desperate.

Patsy's not the first one to die from cancer, she won't be the last. There are others on their death beds right now who have fought the good fight. I feel sadness for them. They deserve as much attention as Patsy Ramsey is getting right now.

20. Jayelles

I seriously doubt he would do that. However, I'm curious about one thing - is there no extradition treaty between Canada and the US? I'm thinking about the UK - England and Scotland are separate countries with entirely separate legal systems but if a warrant for my arrest were issued and I fled to England, they'd just pick me up there and drag me back to Scotland to be charged! I think that even if I fled to Europe, they'd be able to do the same. Criminals on the run from the UK tend to go to places like South America (Ronnie Biggs) or Cambodia (Gary Glitter). It would seem a bit pointless to cross the border to England ....... Actually, I'm ROFL thinking about it. Most Scots would probably rather got to jail than go to England :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice