It's Official. Patsy is not doing well. Cancer taking hold.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Canada can refuse to extradite John Ramsey to the United States if he is at risk of being punished with the death penalty for the crime he is accused of.

Colorado has the death penalty.

2. Eagle

Eagle Member

Patsy's Not Getting Much Public Attention?

This thread is the first I've heard that it's official. Has this been posted also at other forums and I was just too distracted with a tech problem? I'll be checking.

Editing to say I just had an Email Notification of JC's reply below, but I don't remember ever getting one from FFJ before. Maybe I did and just forgot. But just during April right after DS time, several of us at WS started having problems, may get one to five in a month, so I'm now noticing.

It's sad news about Patsy.

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It has been posted on other forums, Eagle. Yesterday evening I was thinking I was the last one to read about it. :)

4. Eagle

Eagle Member

Guess I Was the Last.

Thanks, JC. Sure is news to me that Patsy's back in Atlanta.

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  5. Elle

Elle Member

I receive notification of posts in threads where I have posted, Eagle, but sometimes I don't, and I've given up wondering about computer behaviour, because mine is
    very temperamental. :rolleyes:

6. Elle

Elle Member

This would be a very hard one to predict IT, but it's not the first time a fugitive has escaped to Canada for the reasons stated by Why_Nut in her post.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 83882" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Why_Nut</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Jayelles
    However, I'm curious about one thing - is there no extradition treaty between Canada and the US?
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Canada can refuse to extradite John Ramsey to the United States if he is at risk of being punished with the death penalty for the crime he is accused of.

Colorado has the death penalty.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

7. Eagle

Eagle Member

R's Mysterious But...

They may be rather odd people in some ways but the reason for wanting to come to Michigan was probably just that John lived here before and they're trying to get away from memories that probably will just get worse. We moved around quite a bit after my sister died in the late 1930's and knew that was one reason why. My womans intuition gut feeling is he wasn't thinking about Canada.

Thanks, Elle. Yup, computers almost have personalities, printers too, even brand-new. I sometimes have to let it set for hours to revert back to default settings, didn't do anything to it. This being a new thread, new subscription must be why I'm getting these notifications today. Time zone setting had been wrong, London time and I'm Eastern.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Her post? Say it isn't true..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

OTOH, I don't care if Why_Nut IS a woman. I'd snog her anyday.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Huh??? OTOH (On the other hand) Got that one! You've lost me with the the rest! :runaway:

You'd snog Why_Nut??? Huh??? Have you started drinking the Malt Whiskey?

10. Jayelles

LOL - it's OK Elle, it's a line from a popular British sitcom - the "Vicar of Dibley". The Vicar is played by commedienne Dawn French. IN one episode, a mix-up meant that it wasn't Elton John who turned up to open their vallage fete, but an unknown blues musician called Reg Dwight (Elton John's real name is Reg Dwight). Fortunately, the day was saved when Kylie Minogue (pop diva) dropped by to see "Elton" and agreed to open the fete instead. The Vicar introduced her by saying:-

"Well, I don't care if is she is a woman cos I'd snog her any day - Ladies and Gentlemen, the lovely Kylie Minogue..."

11. Elle

Elle Member

Ah! Dawn French is fabulous. This is shown in Canada. Haven't seen it lately. Great show. Now I understand, but I may be the only one, and you could be in trouble. Better jump on your bike and run.:biker:

12. Jayelles

Whoops. You could be right Elle. I'm peddling furiously......

13. Little

Little Member

It may not be looking good for Patsy:

14. Elle

Elle Member

All I can think of right now is, I hope Patsy tells the truth about what happened on Christmas night to little JonBenét.
    Thank you, Little.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

She's not going to, Elle.

16. Little

Little Member

Sorry to say I agree with you Cherokee, but we can always hope.

Little

17. sue

sue Member

Even if she did, there are lots of people who would not want her deathbed confession to get out (for example, would Patsy's sister Pam say anything - I think not, since she helped remove possible evidence from the scene).

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What Elle says!

I don't wish cancer on anyone....I still want to see Patsy recovered and held accountable for the beating and murder of JonBenet.

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, I hate to seem like a vulture, but I'm waiting anxiously.

"Healing!" "Miracles!" Where were those pretty words when JB needed to hear them?

20. I read somewhere, I believe Perfect Murder, Perfect Town that yes, Burke was a bed-wetting and also smeared feces on the bathroom wall. Do not ask me why he did that, I have no idea. Also, Patsy didn't always have the children under control when they were little. In JonBenet by ST, By the time JonBenet was two, she had the terrible twos and had a habit of kicking people in the shins, according to her grandmother, Nedra. JonBenet also didn't like being woken up while sleeping, she's scream bloody murder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice