It's Official. Patsy is not doing well. Cancer taking hold.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 30, 2005.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I read or heard somewhere that bedwetting is one sign of sexual abuse. Both kids were bed-wetters.

2. Mels

Mels Member

Bedwetting of itself is not a sign of child abuse. Fecal smeering is a sign of significant disturbance in an older child. REGRESSION to bedwetting along with bowel accidents are a sign of abuse, in many cases.

John has always seemed 'detached' to me. Although he did well in public either due to his $$ or he learned proper behaviors as he gained money...IMHO.

3. Elle

Elle Member

When Nedra Paugh told Steve Thomas JonBenét did not like being wakened up. I took this to mean JonBenét did not like her mother dragging her out of bed at midnight every night to go to the bathroom, and avoid soiling the bed. I still feel this may have happened on Christmas night, and a confrontation took place between mother and daughter, and it ended up in tragedy. No need to go over it, we all know it backwards.

The 911 call was not made because it was probably too late anyway. They both knew JonBenét could not be saved, and it was time to save themselves from humiliation city with that cruel world outside their Boulder home. A plan had to be concocted, and concoct it, they did, so well, that they got away with it. Incredible!

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

"Death be not proud...."

Let’s cut through to the chase. Patsy is, and has been, since December 25, 1999, breathing on borrowed air.

It is no secret why she moved back to Atlanta. She obviously wants to be near the remains of JonBenet. When she passes, she will already be close to the cemetery, where she will be buried; thus eliminating the need to have her body transported from Michigan.

There is just so much borrowed air left for John. He best not squander it on meaningless (paid) speeches to pathetic people, calling themselves “Christians.â€

P.S. Lurker, you and I are on the same page.

Greenleaf
    :leaf:
    :thumbsup:

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hi, Greenie

You and I have been on the same wavelength since this whole ugly mess began in December of 1996.

I'm still hoping for justice for that sweet baby.

6. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

correction...........

Hi, Lurker. Yes, indeed, us convent "girls" are on the same track. LOL.

Now, I know that the date of JBR's death was Dec. 25, 1996, and NOT 1999 as I stated in my above post. Where did I get 1999? Well, sadly, that was the year that my dear husband died, and I guess I had him on my mind when I wrote that.

We are having our first rain since Katrina. Evenything has been hot and bone dry. There are still tons of debris piled up, out front, in every front yard. FEMA is in my neighborhood, but not on my street. But, I have no right to complain, even though we will be getting more rain and winds from Rita.

The images of Katrina and Rita are putting my small brain on overload. The plane that almost crashed had me an emotional wreck, and the bus that exploded, with all those senior citizens, has nearly wipped me out.

So many of the little towns and hamlets along the Gulf Coast are so very familiar to me. So many of the images of New Orleans, which have been damaged or destroyed, are places I have known and loved since childhood.

If any of us are now feeling sorry for ourselves, I suggest we think of all those people in Texas, stuck on the highways, running out of gas, and with no particular place to go, but away from the hurricane.

My heart is sad for all the misery caused by these awful storms.
    Peace and love,
    Greenleaf
    :leaf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice