J.B.R.'s "murder solved"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

page 7 continued...

"The only logical reason for J.R. to return to the living room as rapidly as was humanly possible was to continue to safeguard his attache' case that was on the floor next to his chair. The second way that proves that J.R. used his attache' case to hide these items is seen in the reference he made to the attache' case in the ransom note in which he subconsciously wrote, "Make sure that you bring an adequate size attache' to the bank." Not only was attache' mentioned but also the amount of space that was needed for these items was mentioned.
    "As for framing someone else, the only logical and sensible conclusion that can be reached is that he can only hope to frame the other adult in the house because of the 'fingering' episodes.
    "As for P.R.'s willingness to write the ransom note while her husband dictated it to her: If a prime suspect(s) is guilty of murder, there's a tremendous temptation to do some staging in order to shift that suspicion away from him/and/or her if given a chance. If a prime suspect(s) is innocent of murder, there is a temptation to do something in order to shift that suspicion away from him and/or her if they believe that the police, in the end, are going to imprison him and/or her for murder."

To be continued...

2. Greenleaf

Continued...page 8

" This temptation becomes even more tempting when he/her gets advice from someone who he/her admires and loves who tells him/her that it's the right thing to do.
    "As for the necessity and the fear, the only logical and sensible conclusion that can be reached is that J.R. had just accidentally overdosed his daughter with chloroform during the early stages of sexual molestation, 'fingering' and that he was now fighting for his life! He needed to mask his guilt and create doubt. He wasn't willing to admit to molesting and killing his daughter. He wasn't going to jail as a sex molester of his own daughter. He was so fearful that he was willing to brutalize his own daughter to cover things up.
    "The second of the three approaches used in identifying J.R. as the killer is the DESIGN APPROACH. It's proving that things happened by design as seen through six patterns. Staging separates the guilty party from the innocent party. In the staging process, one person is planting incriminating evidence at the crime scene against another person while at the same time disposing of incriminating evidence against him self or her self. The planned incriminating evidence will identify both the guilty party and the innocent party because there will only be incriminating evidence found against the innocent party and none found against the guilty party. It is only six patterns that definitively identifies the killer, and only pattern six that gives meaning to the other five:

Continued...

3. Greenleaf

"The Dual Purpose of the big show..."

Continued on page 8:
    "The dual purpose of the big show.

"Pattern one was the first step in J.R.'s sinister scheme to frame his wife. It was a dual purpose. He intentionally designed te Big Show intending for his wife and the police to see it, in the short term, as being accidentally created by an intruder. His primary objective, in the long term, was for the police to see the Big Show as being deliberately designed by an insider for the purpose of creating an intruder. He was framing his wife by staging the crime scene to make it appear as if she was framing the intruder. He designed the Big Show so that everything could be visible at first glance. The body was strategically moved to a small room in the basement. The garrote was tied around her neck. The head injury could be seen with a small amount of blood covering her head. The stun gun markings burnt into her face could be seen. The abrasion on her right cheek could be seen. The duct tape across her mouth could be seen. Several ligature marks could be seen on her neck. The door was left closed for a purpose. Opening the door was like opening the curtain to the Big Show. All this was done by design so that everything could be seen at first glance. At first glance the Big Show was meant to suggest an intruder/murderer. The garrote was left at the scene tied around the child's neck. The matching end to the handle of this garrote was found in P.R.'S art supply tote. The wooden slinters, that matched the fractured ends of these two paintbrush pieces, were found on the floor right beside the art supply tote belonging to P.R. So, we have the garrote handle tht be traced directy to P.R."

Continued...

4. Greenleaf

"The diversion comes with a costly mistake." p. 8 & 9

"The diversion comes with a costly mistake.

"Pattern two has J.R. deliberately staging two unreal causes of the death as a diversion the the real cause of death. It was important for J.R. that the head injury be seen as the real cause of death. A blunt force trauma head injury would show how the child supposedly died at the hands of P.R.'S rage. It could not incriminate any one person on its own so the ligature strangulation was added. The ligature strangulation was intended to link P.R. to the blunt force trauma head injury by providing some incriminating evidence with the personalized paintbrush handle. When this blunt force trauma head injury was inflicted it became a costly mistake because the skull fractured spilling absolutely no blood. When it fractured it failed to bleed indicating that it was inflicted after the child's heart stopped beating. As such, it could not be the cause of death. Had it not fractured it would have been seen as the cause of death with little or or no chance of being contradicted. Now, it would no longer be a fake ligature strangulation linked to what appeared to be a real blunt force trauma head injury. It would instead be a fake ligature strangulation linked to a fake head injury. Even if J.R. thought that a post-mortem skull fracture would bleed and it didn't - that's still a costly mistake! This skull fracture eliminates P.R. completely and links only J.R. to the murder. This means that there is still an unknown real cause of death that preceded the fake head injury that only J.R. can be linked to. Note: This second pattern can stand alone of the three approaches that can be used to identify J.R. as the real killer. It's called the 'Costly Mistake Approach.'"

Continued...

5. heymom

heymom Member

This seems to me to be a lot of thinking, planning, for just one night, barely 5 hours from the time of JonBenet's death to when Patsy placed the phone call. I think the author has some good theories, but is perhaps working too hard to make the theories fit into the crime.

I think John and Patsy just got lucky that there wasn't an experienced detective on hand that morning...the BPD was short-staffed, trained in the wrong direction (crime victim amelioration instead of suspect pursuit), and overwhelmed by the forceful rich-guy persona of John Ramsey.

They got lucky. When they meet their Maker, their luck runs out. Patsy already had her meeting with God, John's is yet to come.

6. Elle

Elle Member

All I'm thinking about this information so far, is it confirms an "overkill" in staging. I downloaded the online book last night. I have not changed my mind and switched to thinking it was John Ramsey. I still think it was Patsy.

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thanks Greenie,

for bringing this to the forum. I've read what you've posted from the book so far. I have a thought niggling about my tiny brain that the author a S Kearney is someone we have heard from previously such as a PI. I even remember writing or trying to write a note to him/her and got the address wrong (posted here that I had written to him/her) or some such and one of you corrected me on it. Does this ring any bells for anyone else?

I also have to take a long second look at one of the first paragraphs you posted from him/her re: the chloroform, handkerchief, lubricant, glove, talcum powder, small towel or cloth all supposedly used at the crime scene and now have vanished. You simply cannot prove a negative. Has it ever been mentioned that there were traces of talcum, or lubricant or chloroform in any of the autopsy findings? I know the body was washed off and perhaps some trace of anything else was washed with it...but chloroform can leave some traces in the blood stream had any tests been done on her blood. So I do find some fault with such thinking.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Greenie,

In answer to your question, no more than 10% of the total can be copied.

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It sounds like he is trying to say that there is real evidence that chloroform, handkerchief, and the other items in the "attache death kit" were actually used. How does he arrive at that conclusion? Does he have access to evidence that is not public information?
    While these things COULD have been used and hidden, he is making it sound like there is evidence PROVING they were used and then removed.

10. Elle

Elle Member

What good is this DeeDee when there is no evidence there? It's all based on assumption? This is not going to get John Ramsey arrested.

Thank you, Greenleaf for the wonderful typing effort. I would have printed, copied, rescanned and attached. [​IMG]

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

That was my point exactly. If there WAS such evidence and proof that it was removed, this case would have been brought to trial then. To me, what he is stating as fact is simply his assumption.

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

head injury

He says that no bleeding occured with the head injury, indicating she was already dead. There was no external bleeding but there was internal bleeding indicating she was alive when the head injury was inflicted. If he was going to write a book he should be accurate.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks so much for typing up these excerpts, Greenleaf. I have wondered what this man's theory is. You've solved that for us! :clap:

I agree with the other comments. A lot of what he is postulating is speculation unless he has evidence to back up what he's saying. We certainly haven't seen any evidence of chloroform or lubricant used. Doesn't chloroform leave residue around the mouth? In the mouth? I'm thinking once I heard it leaves discoloration around the mouth, as well? Maybe not, or maybe the duct tape would have masked that, as well. But what about the blood tests, as someone else mentioned?

Two problems he does have, which others addressed: the head injuries did bleed internally, as well as there was some brain swelling. Also, there was a contrecoup injury to the brain, wasn't there? How could the bleeding and swelling happen if she was already dead?

Here is a good definition and illustration of a contrecoup injury:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_contrecoup_injury

Then there is the obvious discrepancy in this theory: the garrote was the cause of death. You don't get petechial hemorraging in various locations on the body and bruising under the garrote if the victim is dead.

If JonBenet was dead before either the garrote was applied or the head blow was struck, it would have been obvious to the medical examiner.

Of course, I believe there was a conspiracy to cover this murder up before 911 was called--the "wiped phone record" is my evidence of this, and that's too "convenient" to be a silly little fluke, as Team Ramsey wants us to believe. Certainly NEVER getting the Ramsey phone records AFTER the murder to see if there was "A LOST CELL PHONE", as per Patsy's obvious lie she told about that in '98 to "explain", is highly suspicious to me. By '98, it was all over with the phone records anyway. Hunter's inarguable obstruction of the investigation early on--no subpoena for the phone records or clothes worn by the Ramseys--ever--will always be the key to why this murder wasn't "solved", IMO.

So there are a lot of strange behaviors that have never made sense regarding the investigation of this murder, so as far as the autopsy, if this man has evidence that it was faked, I'd have to see that before I could consider this "JR did it" theory. I have never quite been comfortable with how long it took Dr. Meyer to get to the crime scene, either. In any other case, I'd say including Dr. Meyer in the cover up would be way too much "conspiracy" to be believable. But this is Boulder, and between Hunter, Haddon's despicable law firm, Lacy, Wood, Smit, and Tracey, I can just about consider anything with the way they've handled this from day one.

(Sorry, I know I repeat the subpoena issues too much, but it's such an egregious blow to LE's investigation in this murder, I will NEVER get past that until Hunter goes on the record and gives a convincing explanation beyond that which Thomas documented: to develop "trust" and "cooperation" of the PRIME SUSPECTS! ARGH! ARREST ALEX HUNTER!)

Anyhow...thanks again, Greenleaf, for sharing!

14. Elle

Elle Member

It's good to have these subpoena issues repeated KK and kept in front of us. Thank you for the information about a contrecoup injury. I haven't read this before. It helps me understand it better.

I agree with all you're saying above about the conspiracy to cover up when it came to the phone records being wiped clean.

It was always strange to me how Linda Arndt's clothes were bagged and the Ramsey's weren't. Something wrong with this picture.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, Elle. I think if the day ever comes when a gifted investigator writes about this case, one who isn't biased to favor the Ramseys nor afraid of being sued, who takes the BDA to court and gets access to at least as much evidence as Smit has had copied in his files and censored with the RST for years now, we'll see the facts that so many have covered up for so long now.

The DA's Office will fight to the death to keep that from happening, IMO. Colorado is the definition of political corruption of the legal system to me, now. The Georgia legal system, Carnes has proven, is the definition of "stupid".

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You are so right KK!

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

I just wanted to buy it per credit card but the required field "select a state" only lists USA/Canada, no other states, and since I'm from Germany, it looks like I can't obtain it.

Just curious: does the autor offer a time line which incorporates ALL the known forensic evidence?

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes you are. Let's not let the coroner completely off the hook, though. In corrupt Bouder the ME is an employee. It is a political office in many places. Not every coroner is also a medical examiner. Mayer was. He should have known better than to skip the two important procedures that help determine the time of death, and are always performed as soon as a coroner first examines the body. It was HIS improper use of the nail clippers that condemn us to a constant litany about the "strange male DNA" under her fingernails. Sure it was strange DNA. It probably belonged to the poor dead guy in the next drawer! It has been said that Mayer likely used the same clippers on everybody, without proper sterilizing.
    If there was pressure on Hunter, you can bet Hunter put pressure on Mayer. And so on, and so on...right down the line. And Hunter was at the top of the food chain here. He was the one stalling this case from Day 1.
    It isn't unheard of for coroners to "edit" their findings.

19. rashomon

rashomon Member

And there were contusions in the brain.
    As for bleeding, there was scalp hemorrhage, subdural and subarachnoid hemmorhage, as well as mild brain swelling. Inference: JonBenet was still alive when the head injury was inflicted.
    One would think the author hasn't even read the autopsy report ...

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

That's exactly what I was thinking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice