Jameson sold tapes to NE. Lin Wood is looking into legal action

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 26, 2002.

1. purr

purr Active Member

trashy side of life

i love looking in people's trash for treasures......

does that count BobC?

by the way,
    you all are nuts............!!!!!

a purrfectly beautiful queen of a kitty,
    purr

Last edited: Dec 12, 2002
  2. Vic

Vic Active Member

I missed trash talk!

Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have been providing sustenence for my family! If I had only know there would be drag queen talk, I'd have fed them Cheerios...

Seriously, I've never met a drag queen. I thought that was something they made up on HBO. I have however, gone to bars. Regular bar people are fascinating, some are amusing and intellegent, even though they are drunks. They always have great stories.

I REALLY love Led Zeppelin, now that you brought them up, Bob. I have been immortalized on my daughter's wedding tape, doing the air guitar to "Whole Lotta Love." It is my personal shame/brightest moment. I looked really cute until I dropped out of the frame, you know, sliding to the big finish....

RR, the companion book sounds perfect! Kind of like lemon with tea, scotch with soda, Mork with Mindy....

And you all have a lovely evening!

3. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Aw man

I'm sorry I missed the drag queen talk. I have a friend who is a very good one in SF! I think they're fabulous. And they look way better than I do in a sequinned gown!

Veering wayy off topic,
    Ayeka :)

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC....

I heard that Trent Lott was a drag queen in his college days.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah but he was a white one!

6. AK

AK Member

Ugh, Trent Lott

He should turn into a pillar of salt.

If he's a member of the Bohemian Club, and I'll bet he is, his drag days are probably still happening each July.

7. purr

purr Active Member

purr impersonating a drag queen....

purr impersonating a drag queen........

well, i did submit a pic here.....i dont know why my pics
    on this thread are not opening????

8. AK

AK Member

Calling NYL

Why hasn't any Boulder reporter asked for Darnay's comments on the record? Where's mame's reports when we need one?

I'm seriously concerned about the silence coming from DH on this matter. He's never been shy before. Is there a connection to why he missed going to court?

Darnay, we all hope you have a solid story that will put this in its proper perspective. But we need to hear it from you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice