Jameson's latest folly

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL

now she's changed her mind, imagine that:

49 . "On the other hand..."
    Posted by jameson on Jan-30-02 at 01:35 PM (EST)

I am certain that the audience of AMW would welcome an update on the Ramsey case. It is one of the most famous unsolved crimes and there HAS been new information since he did his last program on it.
    But I think his affiliation with BORG queen Carol McKinley may cause the program to be as bad as the earlier ones.

Maybe it is better he ignores the Ramsey case. Better that than to have him put out MORE misinformation like he has in the past.

[REMOVE] [ALERT] [EDIT] [SEND EMAIL]

BTW, everyone, jameson claims we are out to shut her forum down. LIsten up, jams, we DO NOT WANT YOUR FORUM TO GO ANYWHERE. What on earth would we do without the comic relief?

2. Mort

Mort Member

Amen to that

I know I check in over at the swamp simply because it can always be counted on for a good laugh. Her incredulous cast of clowns often make my day!

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I can't believe that people will PAY 50.00 to keep such a hateful skanky person up and running......

She has the gall to attack EVERY single person who doesn't accept the Ramseys innocent story.

******To wish another parent to suffer thru the death of a child like she just did to leeza is abdominable.*******

I hope to hades that she gets her just reward one day soon.

4. Mort

Mort Member

I can believe it

Just look at the mentality of hir posters. When they're not at Jammys' feet getting their daily dose of dementia..they're tuned into Jerry Springer or All star wrestling..scratching their a** and crushing beer cans on their foreheads.

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

a looney with a keyboard

And not a detective, either.

I get so sick of hir and hir cries of "misinformation", maybe someone with a strong stomach for crap will carry over my "misinformation."

I found something interesting today while reading "Practical Homicide Investigation". One of Jameson's "undeniable" pieces of evidence to support the stun gun theory has been the blue line between marks, a sign of "electric current".

From Homicide Investigation:
    Signs of putrefaction -

Veins in skin blue or purplish due to pigment of decomposing blood. This is referred to as 'marbling'.

6. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

What?

What's with the wheelchair guy? Hir is tring to get a high school student to do a sketch....

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

I don't know either

Exhumation doesn't happen a lot, I don't know who can request it. Possibly a judge if it is a criminal case, like following procedure for a search warrant. But GJ, they seem to have power to do a lot, maybe it is different state by state.

Oh, and that seasoned detective? I just looked at his website. It's got Jameson linked everywhere, reeks of professionalism. Hir thanks Bobo, the web designer? God help him if he had anything to do with it, his theory will be down the tubes, along with any reputation he has left. Don't they know to avoid Jamsy like the black plague?

8. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Once again: just completely and utterly bizarre.

The WHOIS record at Verisign/Network Solutions for the domain "lousmit.com" can be found <b><a href="http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=lousmit.com&SearchType=do">HERE</a></b>.

Not the kind of public record that I'd expect as record for a law enforcement officer, retired or not.

9. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Right Dun

IMHO, either Smit doesn't know hir has linked him up with hirself or he has totally lost his "hinky meter," something very critical to being imparital in the sleuthing business.

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hmmmmm,

Lou shares inside info and gives credibility to he/she/it.

Steve Thomas calls it like it is, a code six wing-nut.........and they wonder WHY we believe in Steve,
    ....... IMO Steve was to kind to smit in his book.

11. fly

fly Member

LOLOLOL

I suppose the incidence of bogus or misleading names on web site registrations is probably about the same as on email sites like hotmail -- hardly rare -- and probably understandable under the circumstances.

At least she has a B in her real name somewhere that might stand for Bobo.

12. fly

fly Member

really?

Angel - I've never seen my hat mentioned on jameson's forum in all the years it has been around. In fact, I can't even recall something I've posted being discussed with no overt mention of my hat. If I'm being admired, I'd hate to miss it. Please identify the threads I should see.

13. fly

fly Member

not entirely lost, apparently

Angel - I was sent the URL privately (thanks!), and you are right about the thread title. Should have known what the topic would be. No biggie. Now if my hat had been in the thread title.... LOL

14. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

My two cents

IMHO, I think this thread and the letters are great but I seriously doubt we need to tell John Walsh anything about the code-6 wingnut. My guess is that he is probably very aware of hir and hir shenanigans.

Great letter VP and in case Mr. Walsh isn't aware he will be now or at least reminded of why the general population places trust in Steve Thomas VS. the Smitsit. Hope someone also sends him the "Who is" info on that new website someone stumbled across. Talk about miscarriage of justice!

Kind of wonder if the ole' detective even knows that site exists. IMHO, I find it unbelievable he would allow bogus information to be used in a web site registration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice