Jameson's Play In Book Form?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. Jayelles

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

uuhh Jameson

when you point a finger at someone - guess how many fingers point back at you?

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

shower visions?? :tsmile:
    :borgsmile

:whistle:

:cheerful:

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: you're funny, koldkase!! I wonder if the pages are black... and the print is white.... :wtf:

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

which of course she probably is... but... :moron:

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Well what do you expect? Nobody knows more about dancing on the grave of an innocent child for a buck than Jameson. Her legs must be cramping by now

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Here's her latest post about the play.

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    09-11-07, 10:39 PM (EST)

63. "RE: Murdering JonBenet"
    In response to message #62

It isn't ready yet - I have three blurbs promised for the back of the book - - two are in place and I am just waiting for the third - - then off to the printers and it will be available to all.
    I am not sure how much it will cost - but I fully believe members who have supported this forum year after year should get a break. Members will be able to order directly from me as soon as I get this finished.

9. Jayelles

E2 already has a copy of this play. I asked her if she'd read it and she said yes, so I asked her to comment on it and this was her reply:-

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?p=8930787&highlight=play#post8930787

10. Barbara

:floor:

A BREAK? too funny

How Jameson of her. You'd think that for those who have supported her for so many years, she'd let them read it for free on the private forum, but no, she'll give them a BREAK. You'd think their membership fees over the years would cover it....oh this is just so entertaining. Jameson gets more entertaining with age

As far as the play being mostly about her and Lou Smit and not enough about JBR, well DUH, since when has it EVER been about JBR? It's always about HER; for cryin' out loud, her own parents didn't even make it about JBR, why should Jameson

Maybe I'm being too harsh; perhaps the "break" she's giving to her members is that they don't have to read it at all :rotfl:

Thanks for the morning laugh Jay

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

How droll. Well, anyone stupid enough to pay for jams' play deserves what he/she gets.

12. Jayelles

I don't think I made it clear in my post, but E2 didn't buy jameson's play. She says jameson sent it to her when her son was in Iraq - presumably as a gift. OTOH, we know that E2 was paying several memberships at jameson's because she asked for them back when she was hounded out so maybe jameson gave her a copy of the play in exchange for her paying several memberships (was it three?)

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I read overthere. Evening2 said: "She sent a copy to my son when he was in Iraq and she gave me permission to read it."

And she (jameson) gave E2 PERMISSION to read it!!!

I think E2 was saying in the kindest possible way ~ the play sucks.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

How brain dead do you have to be to ask for "permission" to read jams' stupid play when you've got the copy in your hands? Boy, the swamp sure attracts 'em....

15. Barbara

Is that rhetorical? :moron:

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

In all fairness, the way I read it, E2 didn't say she asked for permission to read the play. She just said jameson "gave" her permission. Fluck jameson.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

What I remember is jameson returned part of E2's dues. I didn't know E2 paid for others. I contributed to the wounded's dues once, just a small portion, no where near the entire $50. In January '04, I sent in $25. I was so poor then. The next time I had $25, February or early March, I sent her another check for $25. She didn't cash it for the longest. In fact, she didn't cash it until a full 10 days after I asked she remove me from her membership, which was in April or May '04.

I could have had the check canceled, and I thought about it. It would have cost $15 at the time. But I lost $10 and learned a valuable lesson. I had always given the :skank: the benefit of the doubt. Fluck her.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Not only that, as I rememeber it, the woundeds sent her $50 themselves that year. She never told them some of their dues had been taken care of. And if I'm not mistaken, another poster contributed in the wounded's name that same year, the entire $50 if I'm not mistaken.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Could have been March, and most likely was.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

No, it was April after all. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice