Jameson's Play In Book Form?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Jun 26, 2007.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Poor folks who paid $100 for the play. It's only $30 now.

2. sboyd

sboyd Member

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

The tears are rollin down my face. You guys are making my day.

I swear to God everyone and I mean everyone over there at CL is just nuts except for the chosen few and you all know who you are. It is just a graveyard of lunacy over there. Can't help it, it is.

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

You are all hilarious. I LOVE YOU ALL.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

E2 paid for others to join Jameson's board. Okay, that's it. Everything I ever thought has just been proven true.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Mind if I ask what is was you thought?

Was it three, Jayelles? Whose dues would she have paid? I don't get it, and I don't get why jameson would send the play to E2's son as a gift. :wtf: He should auction it off on ebay. Lol. He might get :2cents: for it. Wouldn't that :(:(:(:( jameson off!!!

Why_Nut has some great posts at topix on jameson's thread about her play for sale.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm sorry, but just the thought of jameson's play strikes my funny bone, and I usually wind up laughing myself silly. The funniest thing is, she is truly oblivious of how totally out of touch with reality she really is with her "me, myself, and I" fan club.

8. sboyd

sboyd Member

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Listen, jams is nothing but a scam artist, looking for ways to make some dough. She has done NOTHING to further this investigation, only hampered it by lying non-stop for a decade about the evidence, spinning with Smit and Tracey to distort and obfuscate the facts. And she did it ALL, as we now know, because she got PAID TO DO IT. One way or the other, as a "consultant" or by selling materials and info she got from Smit/Tracey/her Ramsey contact, jams has been making money off of this murdered child all along, and she's admitted it.

But it's not illegal. So anyone stupid enough to pay her for that drivel, when it won't be anything close to the truth, well, there's a sucker born every minute, as the circus hawker said.

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

Ditto Here!! :D

can you post a link to this... please.... :yes:

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Slog off, ******.

:laughup:

-Tea

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cute how the copyright date of the play changed to 2007.

16. Niner

Niner Active Member

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I just ran across her post! Last year she paid for herself and three others! Dog, $200! This year she paid for herself and one other. She asked for $90 back early in February of this year. She said she was tired of putting up with jameson's mockery.

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

??

I found this VERY interesting - and was wondering if any of you had seen this - personally - I've NEVER heard THIS interpretation of events!! :wtf: this is posted by Detroit right at the start of page 14...

My suspect is a guy from Michigan named Gary. I knew Gary for years and he always claimed to be a child killer and once when he was drinking he tried to attack my 5 year old daughter. Gary`s days off work were WED & SUN and he claimed to be responsible for a series of Michigan killings in 1976-77 in which the children were all abducted on WED & SUN on or near Holidays Zodiac style. The children were found murdered after being redressed. Gary claimed that a guy named Fleet asked him to kill Jonbenet because he hated John, and that the murder was planned for 1995, but Fleet got cold feet. Fleet had watched some movie and had taken a magazine insert and had a heart above John`s face and x`ed out the other faces. The magazine insert found at Jonbenet`s murder was 14 months old supporting what Gary said about it being planned in advance. This was exactly what happened in the movie Ricochet starring Denzel Washington with the heart above the targets head and all the rest x`ed out. My mother lives up north near where the Ramseys Charlevoix home is. Gary claims that Fleet told him where the key was kept and that he slept ON the target`s bed (Jonbenet`s) in the fall of 1996 before the murder, leaving a small suitcase (I think yellow) with folded clothes in it and a pair of cowboy boots (I think black size 12. Gary claimed to have known a guy in Colorado named Mi Cal (Michael Helgoth) who had stun guns and who taught Gary to do B&E`s. Michael was in on the plan thinking the plan was to abduct Jonbenet for the ransom. Just as the Michigan kids were killed on near holidays Jonbenet was killed on WED on Christmas and Helgoth was murdered on Valentines Day. Just as the Michigan kids were redressed so was Jonbenet in Wednesday underwear. Just as the Michigan kids were washed with phisihex so was Jonbenet washed with water from the toilet in the basement.
    When Gary returned to Michigan in 1995 after living out west since 1992, he claimed that they were after him because he had killed Nick in Alma. Later at my brother he had a picture of a girl which he claimed was his niece which I`ve since seen on the Internet is Morgan Nick abducted in Alma Arkansas. Gary later told me about stealing someones license plates at the ball field, nabbing her, driving down the road and switching his plates back on, then h drove down some road with her. He always claimed to be a necropheliac and to prefer them dead or unconscious so they couldn`t resist. Gary drove a faded red truck with an undersized black camper. That was exactly what witnesses saw. Later Gary discarded the camper and shined up his red truck. Gary also claimed that in 1984 in CA that he had abducted a boy from a room with his brothers sleeping and left a ransom note for an already dead child. Gary claimed that in Dec 23 Fleet had stolen the Ramseys note pad and sharpie pen. Perhaps the pen was one that Fleet had left there months earlier anonymously to frame the Ramseys because the ink in it was full but it was an old pen, the ink being old in it. Gary and Fleet composed the note, Gary writing it. Excerpts in the note were from the movie Dirty Harry, the Zodiac remake, excerpts wee also from the Nick of Time because Gary killed Morgan Nick. They intentionally discarded a page and left part of a trial practice note with part of the note at the top where they intentionally ripped it off crooked leaving part of the trial note, then ripped out 3 pages and wrote the ransom note days before the murder. When police missed that pad, the Ramseys gave the police the pad, as a writing sample, thus innocently making themselves look guilty.

You would think IF this person had all this information - they'd make a call to the Arkansas police?? NO???!!! :curse:
    and does anyone know 'who' Right On the Money from Rego Park, NY is?? just curious!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  19. Niner

Niner Active Member

also I noticed on page 13 post #271 - has something I have NEVER seen before either... posted by Dan in Detroit:

...Obviously JonBenet had gotten up during the night because there was unflushed #2 in her toilet.

::shocked2 anyone??

20. heymom

heymom Member

Ho-hum. Another boring "Fleet White was jealous of John Ramsey" theory. Ridiculous. The twists people will go to in order to keep the Ramseys off the hook...PATSY WROTE THAT NOTE!!! No one else wrote that note. This person is nuts. Just nuts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice