Jameson's Play In Book Form?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, they are nuts. Certifiable. This "Detroit" person who posts on Topix has delusions that make Charles Manson seem like a choir boy. It doesn't matter what facts or evidence you post, "Detroit" is a one-note "Gary" nightmare. Some people think "Detroit" is Mame in reverse drag. It could be. Who's not to say Mame doesn't have multiple personalities? Either way, "Detroit" is a twisted, schizophrenic, mentally ill person who lives in a delusional "Gary" world where "Gary" has told them everything, is everywhere at once and involved in all events. I'm sure "Gary" has also told "Detroit" that Fleet White is responsible for global warming, the death of Anna Nicole, the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann, and large bunions. "Gary" was there, and "Gary" saw it all. Just ask "Detroit."

2. Little

Little Member

Wasn't there a near-lawsuit over this theory?

Little

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

weellll-

If Gary were truly a necrophilliac there would be some dna inside the poor little body. There is no way "Gary" could have wrote a note randomly and matched so much of Patsy's handwriting. Also, IF Fleet hated JR so much - why didn't he just have JR kidnapped? That would have been more satisfying , if he truly hated him, and in some ways perhaps even easier than sneaking into someone's house at Christmas. What about the pineapple? Why would they leave the body in the basement - to really hurt JR the body would have been left somewhere else and not covered up. Swallowing this weird story would be very difficult if not impossible.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Pay no attention to Gary and the freak behind him. :nuts: Detroit Breakdown has hurt at least one victims family that I am aware of with his bullsmit by tossing out false hope. I wish that Gary would stangle him. But there is no Gary.......

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

test

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

oh okay... I just wanted to acknowledge everyone's response to me...
    yes, VERY strange people over there!! LOL!! :crosseyed

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I :luv: Right on the Money, Niner, don't know and don't care who it is.

Speaking of money, it's about time for jameson to start whining about membership dues.

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I believe "Right on the Money" is a certain FFJer who hasn't been very active here lately, but is tearing it up over at Topix. At one time, they also used to given Susan Bennett fits at her forum. I don't know the poster's identiy for sure, but I have my suspicions for many reasons, mostly because of the linguistic style and the vast amount of case knowledge they have. If you PM me, JC, I'll tell you who I think it is. :) They are doing FFJ (and all seekers of justice in the JBR case) proud.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes they are! Niner would probably be interested in who you think Right on the Money is, too, Cherokee.

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

Yes - correct - I sure would like to know!! PM coming your way, Cherokee!!

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I just found another jameson lie - logging it here.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=153&forum=DCForumID37

We now know that she wanted no such thing and that the transcripts were published MINUS the sections about Burke and jameson herself.

Nothing but lies. Who would ever trust such a person? You'd never know when they were telling the truth.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"Who would ever trust such a person?"

Another liar?

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Who would trust a proven and admitted liar? People who prefer lies to the truth.

14. Little

Little Member

If Jameson does possess the tapes then it would be absolutely simple for her to either transcribe the tapes herself or have them transcribed. I can imagine that there are many who would do it for free. Now that's a book that would probably sell.

Do you think the tapes she was sent were edited before she received them?

Little

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

If I had the time, I would write a rebuttal to all of jameson's rebuttals. Maybe in another year or so, things will settle down enough for me to tackle it - after I retire, that is. I will need something to do with my time, then, and her stupid rebuttals can so easily be shown to be the spin and lies they are.

BTW, apparently jameson has forgotten (conveniently) how many posters have copies of her snakes in the hayloft/raped by her brother/wife died in car crash/I lie when it benefits me posts (not to mention myriad other self-incriminating posts). Of course, she denies posting them, but it's all there in the infamous chat she had with some of the queens, where she is outted as a female instead of a male she had portrayed. What a liar she is. She wants to make herself out to be some saint who has been persecuted by the BORG, then ALL of his/her posts should be published for those who don't know what she really is.

I doubt many are buying her stupid play or book, anyway. One of my biggest regrets in this case is that the lawyers never got that psychopath on the stand to cross examine her. Frankly, I think charges should have been brought against her for interference in a criminal case, but of course the bozos in Boulder are as corrupt and stupid as she is.

As sboyd already said, fluck her. She is dirt.

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

LOL - good one!!

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

One of my personal favorites of that asinine 'play' of hers is:

'The Stun Gun Man Cometh':

Psst - it's late at night, and what do we see:

Wow, what a thunderclap entrée by the killer!!
    No, no - this is not the gunman in a Western firing off his rifle in the deserted streets of Dodge City to frighten the inhabitants and challenge the sheriff - it is the STUN GUN MAN alerting everybody in the neighborhood that he is about to enter the Ramsey home!! ROTFLMAO!

Jameson followers, listen carefully :) :

Why one earth do you support someone like Susan Bennett, who obviously does not row with both oars??!! Isn't it embarrassing for you to be the follower of someone who has more than one screw loose? :D

18. Little

Little Member

So, you have a copy of the play too rashomon? Good for you. Speaking only for myself, I like to read what ever is out there. I was curious to find out if there was anything new to be revealed in it. I found one item of interest. It's the first act with the exchanges between Jameson/Arndt, John & Patsy.

She has herself written in as if she was there and there are several mentions of files or folders in her possession. It makes me wonder just how much confidential information she has been give and by whom. Since Lou Smit has such a big part in this play it also makes me suspicious if, in fact, she does have confidential information Lou Smit would be my first guess.

and this:

Why mention files and folders in her hands?

Little

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, how FATUOUS can you get? "A modern day lynch mob"? :floor:

I don't remember ANYONE being STRANGLED by the neck until they died...EXCEPT JONBENET.

WHILE HER PARENTS AND BROTHER WERE IN THE HOME.

WHERE NO OTHER HUMAN BEING HAS EVER BEEN PLACED THAT NIGHT BUT THEM.

If there's A LYNCH MOB in this tragedy, IT'S THE RAMSEYS!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice