Jameson's project

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Mar 16, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGOD!

In addition to self-sponsoring herself as a journalist, detective, tv and book consultant, and playwright, jams NOW can CLEAR SUSPECTS!

I tell you, I"m impressed.... Will she be running for DA soon?

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey, whenever there is good theater I come out of hiding. LOL.

I do belive BobC is ready for his closeup Mr. DeMille (sp?)

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

You know, my day always gets a little brighter when I get to see Jamesonian logic in action; in this case, the logic which says that since writing a book which nobody will read is so unsatisfying, it is a much better idea to write a play which nobody will see.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This is just another attempt to make money from the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

What she's really saying is that not a lot of people BOUGHT the books - not $$$$ lucrative. A play is something different and she will "share" hers for a fee.

Let them know the play was written by someone who has been running a pay-to-post website about the case for 7/8(?) years. Let them know this person's website presents opinions as facts and that links to opposing viewpoints on other websites are fobidden.

Most importantly, let them know this person was exposed for selling Ramsey stories to the tabloids and that the Ramseys no longer have anything to do with her.

Lots of works of fiction are BASED on facts. Amityville Horror was BASED on facts. I recently went to see "Footloose - the Musical" - it was BASED on facts.

jameson is right on one thing - people like plays with happy ending. We've been season ticket holders for the theatre for over 20 years and may choose NOT to go to plays which are reviewed as being dreary. These plays are usually half empty - or worse, half the audience leaves at the interval. Other theatres watch to see the reviews of plays and in particular, how big the audiences were (before and after the interval) before they buy.

I simply do not understand this woman's need to cash in on this child's tragic death. The Ramsey lawyer described it as "personal greed".

If she had been intending to donate the proceeds to charity she would have stated that straight away - people always do! She hasn't, so she must be intending to profit from it.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

But of course, Jay. Jameson's only charity is Jameson. Her very own quote:

While she has been screaming the loudest about Ramsey innocence, she has been profiting from the death of JonBenet since Day 1.

Everyone knows about the 40K, but not everyone realizes that she has been selling stories and items for many years, making a pretty penny from all things Ramsey.

Because she is obviously not ashamed of HERSELF, anyone who gives a damn about justice for JBR should be very ashamed, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE BB. Be ashamed; be very ashamed. Those who truly in their heart of hearts believe the Ramseys to be innocent, will be judged by the profiteering company they keep.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Oh GOD this is awesome! Just when you think old WACKADOODLES couldn't get any trashier, she totally exceeds all expectations! With such a highly trained thespian as Miss Jameson at the healm, what could possibly go wrong? I can just see her directing the play--as a treacherous oil slick slowly permeates the floor all around her, causing the actors to fall to the floor, flailing wildy like beached manatees! Jameson would be braying at them unmercifully, bellowing "GET UP!! DO YOU WANT TO BE FIRED? DON"T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!! I have BEDDED LOU SMIT!!!!"

7. Barbara

ewwwww

8. BobC

I see Jameson as more like a "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" character--I can just see the poor thing sitting tragically in front of a Hollywood style make-up mirror, smearing blood red lipstick all over her gaping maw, as she babbles Patsyisms like "You say Po-tay-to, I say Pah-taht-o" and "I don't remember, I don't recall" or "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS."

9. Elle

Elle Member

You really are something else, Why_Nut. How do you do it? Whatever you do, please keep up the good work. If I had a PI office, you would be the boss. :)

Thank you for all your terrific posts over the years!

10. Elle

Elle Member

No! I didn't know this, KK. You are full of surprises. Do you mean in the professional theatrics, or amateur? This is another story, isn't it? Why don't you open a new thread and tell us about it? I'm interested! Keep it separate from this.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She owns a copyright? Lordy, back in September '05 she must have LIED on a legal document.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Oh, boy! ROFLMAO!

You folks have been a lovely audience!

13. koldkase

Does this mean you've turned down the role?

Oh, woe is jams! Where oh where is she going to get someone now who so completely understands the character of Miss High Dudgeon Patsy?

I'm afraid the PROJECT is in jeopardy!

14. Barbara

What about Dame Edna?

15. BobC

I have never done drag--lovely as I would doubtlessly be.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

A drag queen as Mz. Patsy

I know just the right person. An old friend whose drag persona is "Truck Stop Annie."

17. Elle

Elle Member

I haven't seen Dame Edna in years, Barbara. He's Australian (?) Absolutely hilarious! Have you seen her/him lately?

18. koldkase

I saw Dame Edna not long ago on Jay Leno, I think it was. She/he was hilarious, as usual. Followed that former ballplayer, the white guy in his fifties--can't remember his name. Oh, surely it's not "Dave"? Anyhow, Dame Edna came out and boyohboy, was she all over him! That guy would have run off the set if Dame Edna hadn't pinned him to the couch and made him sqirm like a worm on a hook. hahaha Priceless!

But no...the Dame is too genuine...even if she is a "he." To play the Patster, you need someone who truly understands the meaning of "chewing the scenery." If BobC won't make an exception to his gender bender nix, I just don't know who oh who...?

Hey, Barbara, saw your posts at the swamp earlier today. Can't wait to see how fast you were yanked.

Elle, there's nothing to tell, really. Just fell in love with theatre in college and spent a couple of decades studying and performing. Ended up teaching it in high school some. Believe me when I say, I could play Patsy with my hands tied...if you know what I mean.... :winkaway:

Except that I'm about 15 years too old. This ain't opera, you know.... Sigh...timing IS everything....

19. Elle

Elle Member

I would like to see Dame Edna again. He was a regular on his own show a few years back. I had forgotten all about him until Barbara mentioned him. I was watching a documentary on another female impersonator recently "Craig Russell." He was fabulous. He could impersonate Barbra Streisand, Judy Garland and many many more, but I digress. I must admit I'm a bit stunned by Jameson's latest endeavour - writing a play, about JonBenét. Now, I'm the rhymer here. :)That sounds quite exciting, teaching theatrics in high school, KK. Bet your class was full. :)

20. koldkase

OK, now jams has declared herself "OFFICIALLY" AN ONLINE JOURNALIST.

How does one get their "OFFICIAL ONLINE JOURNALIST" certification? Can't figure this one out myself.

Jams also is going to reveal, for the FIRST TIME, the name of A SUSPECT WHO HAS BEEN CLEARED. In her play. So if anyone ever gets to see it, maybe we'll hear about this formerly UNCLEARED suspect! You know, someone who has been WRONGLY SUSPECTED OF CHILD MURDER? Someone who has probably been much discussed and suspected by the swampsters for years, who jams knows is INNOCENT, but whom she has allowed to be trashed nonetheless because in so doing...another "intruder suspect" for the innocent Rams!

Of course, I'm thinking it's just another RST suspect, one she has "cleared" because she got somebody's boxers from a crazy girlfriend and sent them in for DNA testing. How many times have we heard about some "new suspect" she's found because "someone" has contacted her?! And how she INVESTIGATED this SUSPECT! With her OFFICIAL ONLINE INVESTIGATION certification, I guess. And then, we'd hear HE'S BEEN CLEARED! And jams would BLOWBLOWBLOW her horn about how ANOTHER SUSPECT had been cleared WITH HER HELP!

Never mind that all she really did is pulled a rabbit out of a hat to impress the little heads and then wasted LE time and money investigating her rabbit as a SUSPECT! No one ever heard the name of this suspect, of course, but it looks like if we hang around long enough to see if the Little Theatre of Roswell, Ga., wants to further publicize the scandal of their infamous RamFam, we might actually find out who this FORMER SUSPECT was!

Consider that he's never been known to anyone but jams and her code sixes: but now, she'll be happy to "clear him" while informing the world that he MIGHT HAVE BEEN a child killer! Think about it. Another bus victim entering the crosswalk....

But hey, Barbara, let us know when YOU have a POSITIVE IMPACT on this case, LIKE JAMS! When you spread TIME-WASTING, ATTENTION--SEEKING, DISINFORMATIONAL SPIN for 9 years, then you can talk! :gavel:

For example:

My favorite part of jams' self-righteous defense of her profiteering: when she contradicts herself right there, "post" haste!

From JAMS, THE SPINMEISTER, TO BARBARA, AT THE SWAMP:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAMS, THE SPINMEISTER, AT THE SWAMP, KEEPING SECRETS while a killer gets away with murder, no less:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But what IS this suspect's name? Anybody? Anybody? Here we are. Here we have been for years. All she's got to do is post it. POST THE TRUTH! Where is it? Obviously, she has NO PROBLEM telling it now...A MAN IS BEING HELD UP AS A SUSPECTED CHILD KILLER...so...NOW she announces SHE'S GOING TO TELL THE TRUTH AND END THIS TRAVESTY!

And how is jams going to GET THE TRUTH OUT? By SELLING IT, no less. At some point. In the future. Maybe. If she can. She's kept THIS NASTY SECRET for how many years, keeping a RST "intruder suspect" in the "child killer" pool for HOW LONG? But--FOR A PRICE--she'll now "officially clear" him! Until then...SECRETS AND SILENCE.

Jamesonian logic, indeed. Jams is telling her little heads there is a man they suspect of killing JonBenet and she has known for some time he's innocent. But not until she could use him to SELL HER PLAY did she think there was any reason to let those know who trust her to lead them to the truth.

So NOW, an innocent man's reputation is nothing more than A PROMOTIONAL TEASER to sell HER PRODUCT. Dead child and murderer still free, BE DAMNED! Because now all we know is that someone the RST promotes as a possible child killer is NOT.

And I'M TAKING THE LIBERTY OF SPEAKING FOR JAMS HERE...

DO NOT ASK!​

Her true colors come through again.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice