Jameson's project

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I was thinking more along the lines of the "talking books" Barbara. One person - sometimes actors - narrating and just expressing the change of voice, not necessarily impersonating a female voice, but I'm sure you've heard them. The audio books are terrific as I have already stated, for long car journeys, and many other places.

I honestly don't understand Jameson's thinking here at all (?). I can't see Lin Wood condoning a play about JonBenét Ramsey, not to mention the anger the Ramseys will have (?). Having said this, if the play is all in favour of an intruder, then Jameson may win back the friendship of the Ramseys (?).
    I also think she probably had the assistance of Lou Smit here.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I've read about this before, Greenleaf, and I'm surprised Jameson's credibility wasn't challenged when she interfered with Steve Thomas' witness Donald Foster (?). This doesn't make much sense to me, that she was never taken to task by LE for this (?).

3. Elle

Elle Member

Hello WY, hope you had a lovely day yesterday. Did you see your Mom's birthday thread?

4. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Elle, the man who was slandered across the Atlantic was Gigax, I think. Kenady was the wingnut put on TV by Tracey and his shills to lie and destroy the reputation of a dead man who could not defend himself. Kenady is the man, if you'll remember, who broke into suicide victim Helgoth's house and stole his "Hi-Tek" boots, some mechanical drawings, and some checks, worth about $60 thousand dollars, I believe I remember. Of course, the amount of the check is EXACTLY the amount of money that would be HALF of the ransom note. Kenady claimed ON THE CROCUMENTARY that Helgoth told him he had some sort of nefarious way of getting 60 thou, and Kenady claimed "kidnapping JonBenet" was it! Too bad that the money ACTUALLY came from Helgoth's GRANDMOTHER, an inheritance she left him. You can bet THAT didn't make it into the sorry *** croc full of DISINFORMATION put out by 5th rate "journalist" Tracey. No such luck for Helgoth's family, who have no recourse to correct all those lies against their loved one, because a dead man can't sue, can he? That's the kind of dishonor the RST is made up of.

And yeah, Tricia et al contacted Gigax, another RST bus victim, after HE was slandered in that same crocumentary, and he not only was easy to find, he immediately contacted LE and HE WAS CLEARED BY LE.

I agree, WY, jams has no authority to clear a mouse. But don't tell that to her little heads. You'd be wasting your breath.

Greenleaf, are you saying jams is a con? ::shocked2

Thanks for refreshing our memories, as you were there, about jams' old BNF shenanigans. To this day, she is most proud of "fooling" an ivy league professor by lying to him repeatedly as an anonymous member on an internet forum and in emails. That says it all right there: she's proud of being a good liar. Her history is possibly forgotten by those who'd rather not remember. Or not known by those who weren't around and don't care to know. So thanks for reminding us, Green, that the Rams have remained unindicted because of duplicitous sycophants like Smit and jams.

6. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I dislike even good plays for some reason

Am wondering how many parts there will be and if it will consist of an intruder crawling through a window..or someone hiding under a bed....kind of hard to have someone hiding in a basement in a play...too many stage changes.

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

O.K., KoldKase....

I feel another mail box coming on....LOL....

You wrote:
    "Greenleaf, are you saying jams is a con? "

Come on, KK, you know perfectly well what I am SCREAMING!!!
    jams wouldn't exist without us commenting on her convoluted comments.
    Now, would she?

However, I confess, I speak with a forked tongue (blush, blush) I do enjoy your in-depth comments, ref. the jammy.

Elle, yes, indeed, jams doesn't make sense; never has; never will.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, "Gigax" that's the name. I was going to research that. You saved me the trouble, KK. Thank you! I think his first name was John. So, this has to be the guy named in her play, if it ever gets off the ground (?). Ach well! Jams keeps our blood flowing fast. :)

9. koldkase

Well, of course you and WY and Greenleaf are all right. But then, here we are, the entire thread devoted to another of jams' little self-gratifying episodes.

I have thought about this lately, after spending WAAAAAAY too much time documenting--whatevah. It's really pretty much over now. If all we have left to discuss is the final pathetic goings-on of jams and the same old issues regarding the evidence we've hashed out for 9 years, I'd say the final nail in the coffin (pun intended) is going to be the prime suspect's demise.

On the other hand, it looks like we'll be arguing how many angels can dance on the head of a pin forever, if Miss Patsy's fight to put off Judgment Day has anything to do with it.... :devil:

10. Elle

Elle Member

There's a time to come, and a time to go, KK, and no one can't say we haven't tried, so we'll just keep on trucking. :)

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

well... it HAS to be a dead guy - otherwise HE would find his own good friend who was with him that nite!! Got to be Helgoth!!

just my 2 cents here... enjoy ALL the reading here!! :laffbig:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  12. Elle

Elle Member

Who died KK, and put Jams in charge?

Jams: But I am in a position where I can do it and decided it was the right thing to do.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The Skank's a legend in her own mind, Elle. I just shake my head when I read this kind of silly trash. She's a nobody who may someday have to face the scathing cross examination from a defense attorney who will have no problem at all showing her up for the complete fool that she is.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Oh, I believe you WY. I believe you!

15. koldkase

Why_Nut, why doncha' say how you really feel?

It's really hilarious, watching jams compare herself to Harper Lee. I believe she's also compared herself to other Amercian icons in the past. You're so right, WY, she is a legend in her own mind.

16. koldkase

Jams also started a thread about the gardener. I wonder if this is her "suspect cleared." She says at first he never was a suspect that she knew of...but that wouldn't preclude her from bringing him up as her "cleared" suspect if she thought it would make her a few bucks. We know how she loves to twist logic for her own ends.

Oh, and she's not a bit embarrassed if she makes money on this case, she states. I'm so surprised.

Personally, I don't care if she makes money either. What I do care about are the lies and spin she peddles to make that money. The Queen of Disinformation writes again.

hahahaha What a farce.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"There is a significant difference between To Kill a Mockingbird and your (jameson's) play. You (jameson) have no talent in writing."

I almost stroked out! :rotfl: :yay:

18. Watching You

Methinks the bankruptcy laws might bite Her Dullness right where it hurts the most, if this project was indeed in the works at a certain time when certain legal papers were filed, which appears to be the case according to the date on the copyright papers. I guess she's safe, though. The play is stupid and she'd likely have to pay someone to take it off her hands.

Hardy har.

19. koldkase

Old gutter candy is back at it. They must have let her out of her restraints today. She's frothing at the mouth, spewing her hate of Fleet White like he shot her dog.

It's really astonishing, isn't it, how people at the swamp can make up stuff like they actually know the Whites or the gardener or the McReynolds, and then claim them guilty or very good suspects in a child murder. They never see what hypocrites they are, when they call us BORG for the same thing, only we actually have evidence and 99% of LE saying the evidence all leads to the Ramseys to support the suspicion.

These people do not know what the hell they're talking about. Candy never met the Whites in her life, but she and those at the swamp who hate him for their own demented reasons love to act like he's so worthy of being libeled endlessly in a child murder and accused of horrific deeds. Why? The reasons vary, but a popular one seems to be because he hasn't gone on TV or come on the forum or emailed with PERFECT STRANGERS--obviously mental ones, at that--every detail of what has to be one of the worst experiences ANYONE could ever go through. Not to mention, his own children were close to JonBenet, and how must they have suffered in this debacle, an unsolved murder. To this day, White must wonder if that killer who came so close to his own children is still "out there."

These people LOVE to say White acted WEIRD! Or STRANGE! Equals GUILTY! Never mind that if anyone says that about the Rams, the same people go into spasms, claiming WHO CAN SAY WHAT IS NORMAL IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?! How is it they don't see the EXACT SAME LOGIC can be applied to Fleet White? I honestly can say if I knew a small child for 2 years, saw her often, when she and her family spent holidays and playtime with my family, traveled with my family, were BEST FRIENDS with my family, and then one morning I got a call saying hurry over, she's been kidnapped, then got there and could see that things were scary, that the child was "missing" with the police there, other people there, a weird ransom note there, I'd be in shock. When her father found her body in the basement and brought it up stiff as a board, I'd be worse than shocked, I'd be acting weird by every definition anyone could think of, because I'd be hurt, horrified, devastated, suspicious, angry, confused, protective...pretty much blown out of the water. I'm sure I really can't imagine the half of it.

So just WHAT behavior do the RST expect of White that THEY would find acceptable of innocence? They've NEVER been in his shoes. They DON'T know him. They also DON'T KNOW THE RAMSEYS, but they think they do because of their tv spin shows. These people are so gullible, so immature, they actually think that people are only as they present themselves to the public. So White, who didn't hire public relations representatives and lawyers to make him look good in the press, came across as a man "acting strange." He talked to LE something like 17 times, and that makes him look "guilty" to the RST, who then rationalize the RAMSEYS HIRING LAWYERS AND PIs AND "MEDIA CONSULTANTS," then REFUSING TO TALK DIRECTLY TO LE was the right thing to do for innocent people. How's that for logic turned on its head? White didn't cater to the press, gutter candy, and the RST: he's GUILTY!

But that old pesky DNA! STILL TRIPPING THEM UP!

It PROVES there was an intruder!

Oh, wait, then that eliminates EVERY PERSON TESTED BY LE in this case. Not to mention, everyone in the national database of DNA. That would mean White, McReynolds, Wolf, Helgoth, Oliva, McElroy, all those close to JonBenet...and most importantly, THE PRECIOUS RAMSEYS ARE CLEARED!

Oh, rats! That means all these "suspects" can't be hawked as the killer(s)!

Oh, wait! Of course! THERE WERE TWO OR THREE OR A FOREIGN FACTION! And one of THEM left the DNA! That's the ticket! :hypno:

I swear, the convoluted theories they have come up with to clear the Rams with this DNA and claim it's the killer's, all while NOT CLEARING those THEY consider suspects EVEN THOUGH THE DNA doesn't match them, either, is like watching a Scientologist explain that Xenu the evil alien is for real.

:moron:

20. Watching You

Gutter Candy is mad at FW because his deposition has never been released. She pretends to know there is something in the deposition that FW is hiding. Why she doesn't apply that same logic to the deposition of Lou Smit, which has also never been released to the public, I'll never understand. I'm sure it's because the Smitster is hiding something. :poke:

I'm quite sure FW has no clue who Candy is or why she hates him so much. But, then, why would he care? He doesn't owe her or any other internet poster the time of day. She'll just have to go on being her nasty self. No one really cares what she thinks. :6:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice