Jameson's project

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Mar 16, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, if Candy hasn't reported this FIRST..........it was SkyDog who FIRST had that idea about various posters working on individual chapters years ago, sooo sorry if I reported this FIRST.

RR

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

A far more interesting book could be written by the BORG about the forums. Let's face it, if the RST wrote about the BORG, all they could say was that they attacked the Ramseys because they believed they were guilty. They could write about the petition (which was to get justice in a murder case) and they could write about Aurora's umbrella stunt (big deal - a protester at a political rally).

The shenanigans of the RST and of jameson in particualr have been far more devious, far more illegal than anything the BORG have ever done.

And the proceeds of the BORG book could go towards some children's charity.

3. Jayelles

Good Grief. I see I have yet another thread dedicated to me at jameson's

ROFL.

This person (posting under the hat "Anonymous") says I've posted "everything" that jameson has said at her forum ... over here. Eh?

Sadly, this is either jameson herself starting a thread to encourage attacks against me in revenge for what I posted above or it sounds like a certain multi-hatted individual who has a grudge against me and who recently sent me a vile, threatening e-mail (which I reported to Hotmail).

This person posted here as FreeFalling but has also used the hats Roro, DoYouReallyThink, ReallyThink, Jan, MyTake, Nolo, Joluma and is one seriously delusional person. She joins forums, gets herself banned for her weirdness and then takes it very personally. She sometimes uses a Bellsouth account and has a Florida IP. Two of her hats have been banned from Websleuths.

If this is Nolo-multi-hat, then she's even more two-faced than I. At least I don't ever pretend to respect jameson.

However, I do suspect that it's jameson herself who started this thread. It sounds like her. Either way, what a sad individual.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It's entirely possible that someone else is using multiple hats. However, my initial reaction was either Candy or her little pal, Imon (haven't heard that name in awhile)

Otherwise, why single you out when there are so many here who bash Jameson and talk about her site? Why only you? HENCE, my initial gut feeling

The gutter has so many to choose from, yet you were selected. You must be the new GUTTER QUEEN FOR A DAY! :queen: :6:

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am highly offended as I also reposted and received no honorable mention.

Wasn't it rumored that one of Imon's ISP's was from Florida?

RR

6. Jayelles

Can I have my own sign? Seriously - you speak the truth. In this entire thread, I was singled out for a thread all of my own. It's pathetic when one of the trolls pretends to be a newbie when it's so obvious they aren't.

Pound to a penny this is either jameson herself, Nolo-multi-hat or the poster who used the hats JBRAdvocate & Rachel - a troll who never posted on case but patrolled the forums telling others to stick to case ROFL! Come to think of it, maybe JBRAdvocate & Rachel are just two more of Nolo's hats.

Did Imon come from Florida? Hmmm.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

My first thought when I saw it was that it was jameson stirring up the natives.

8. Jayelles

You are probably right. She was online not terribly long before the post was made and my observation is that when she does this kind of thing, she makes the dumb troll post and then doesn't join in as "jameson" until much later. Unless of course the thread gets little attention and is in danger of dropping to the bottom - in which case she'll post earlier and bump it to the top :)

Predictable.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hehehe Oh, they're priceless over there....

My favorirte is that this person calls you two-faced and back-stabbing, saying you post under another hat at the swamp and then trash jams here.

Go ahead, tell 'em what hat this poster uses to post all this!

ANONYMOUS

I swear, I'm NOT making this up!

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It could be bitchy. Wouldn't surprise me. Or jameson.

11. Jayelles

Did she say I posted under another hat at jameson's? Oh my - only jameson would know if that was the case LOL

12. koldkase

Well, in so many words, yeah:

Oh, I'm sure if this person objects to his/her post being posted here, he/she can write Tricia and say so and Tricia will remove it for me.... :D

And I take issue with the "talks about you like a dog" statement. I believe we have all seen for many years now that Jayelles has great love and respect for dogs.... :cheerful:

13. Jayelles

I've yet to meet ANY dog who could talk. :)

14. Watching You

Arf arf, arf arf arf, arf, arf arf arfie arf arf. :dogpee:

Ruff ruff. :beagle:

15. koldkase

Oh, did I mention that Anonymouse would have to also provide PROOF of who he/she is to Tricia, so that Tricia can confirm the post actually belongs to Anonymouse who is actually complaining about it....

Anonymouse only has to provide his/her name, address, phone number, social security number, all credit card and bank account numbers, and some DNA, or at least some dirty underwear for the collection we send to Boulder every month....

:6web:

16. Jayelles

choke....

17. koldkase

Throw yourself against the doorframe if there's no one there to do the choking thingie....

As a last resort, before you pass out...you could jump off the second floor...as that might dislodge the food....

OH...and get off the computer and call emergency! That might help....

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

It's the first time I took a look at Jameson's Webbsleuths site. I'm pretty shocked. That woman's posts sound downright crazy to me. Mostly they are simple allegations not backed up by facts. Also her emotional state seems to be pretty disturbing. The hatefulness in several of her posts reminds me of those religious fanatics with whom one can't enter into a discussion.

Who is that woman? Is she a personal friend of the Ramseys? What do you think makes her tick?

19. Watching You

Which woman, rashomon? They're all crazy over there. Do you mean jameson, the chief little head?

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Yes, I mean jameson. Is she a personal friend of the Ramseys? I have never read such biased postings on any true crime forum. Gives me the creeps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice