Jason Midyette Case on O'Reilly Now!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Nov 9, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hah - it's getting to her! She in no way came across as mousey as she did with the Karr Scam, as a matter of fact, I think that I saw a glimpse of what really lies beneath.

Let's buy that reporter a round! :toast:

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The question is, why is she trying to cover her face with those hair curtains? I think there is a psychological reason why someone would do that, like, her trying to hide her face is body language for trying to hide - what? Incompetence? Deviousness? Stupidity? Insecurity? All of the above?

She's not an open person. The hair is a signal that she is blocked off. Prunes might really help, but I think this is a job for Roto Rooter.

3. wombat

wombat Member

Oh, the hair's just an effort to try to look young. It covers the crinkles at the sides of her face and distracts from the crow's feet. The blond is also to look younger. She's got that trait I despise in women, where she looks up at men from her short height and says something like "Is this what I mean to say?" It's more effective to do that from under bangs.

I had to watch the Rutgers game last night (go Knights) so I didn't see this, shucks. I'll try to find it on YouTube.

(WY, to answer you're question, I vote all of the above, although Lacey thinks she's the opposite of all taht.)

4. Spade

Spade Member

O'Reilly did a good job. Most importantly he promised to "camp out" on Keenan/Lacy's front lawn until she indicts someone.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was thinking about this again, and what really was so strange was that Lacy, a public servant responsible to the people who elected her, seems to think she is running a private firm.

How can a DA act like she did when she's asked about a MURDERED CHILD? I assume the reporter had to ambush her at her home because her office refuses to speak to the press about the case. How can they do that? This is a MURDERED CHILD. Shouldn't the DA be RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH to the citizens to say SOMETHING after all this time? WE'RE STILL INVESTIGATING THIS AND WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED. THERE'S A KILLER OUT THERE, SO HOLD YOUR BABIES CLOSE.

Something.

I've never seen any DA act like this woman. Even Hunter kept some kind of demeanor with the press short of GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!

6. Spade

Spade Member

Repost

Proving once again that you can't be too cynical, Louisville was named one of the top places in the nation to raise a family.

Louisville No. 1 for families May 10, 2006

'BEST PLACES TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY' Louisville Gaithersburg, Md.Roswell, Ga. Lakeville, Minn.Fort Collins Cary, N.C.Columbia, Md. Noblesville, Ind.Sugar Land, TexasFlower Mound, Texas LOUISVILLE - Already on a roll from one national ranking, the city is gaining more exposure from a new book proclaiming it the best place in America to raise a family. Louisville placed fifth in Money magazine`s top 100 towns issue last summer.

Too bad Jason Midyette was murdered when he was 11 weeks old. Louisville being such a good place to be raised and all.

Maybe if they keep Keenan/Lacy then elect "Trip" to succeed her they can become the best place in the U.S.A. to kill your kid and get away with it.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

BINGO. Mary Lacy doesn't take anyone's calls unless it's Michael Tracey or Lou Smit on the line. She can't answer to the public or the press. That would distract her from her real mission of protecting the rich and wasting prodigious amounts of taxpayer money in the process.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You got it.

This :(:(:(:( poor excuse of a human being will rely on idiots like Tracey (three suspects down the drain) and delused Smit from Team Ramsey.

Maybe Mary is waiting for Tracey to get some kind of book deal before she acts?....nah Mary doesn't know how to practice Law.

After all Lacy confessed 'search and seizure laws' were not her forte, and of course she never READ the autopsy report on JonBenet while susposedly representing the victim JonBenet.

Can you believe a District Attorney doesn't understand search and seizure laws? What the h*ll does Lacy understand?

9. heymom

heymom Member

She understands how to giggle like a schoolgirl while hiding behind her hair. Not very smart for a DA, IMO.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

yup

been about 9 months and the "investigation" is ongoing??? huh?

They've got the autopsy and all the head experts agree on the cause of death.

What are they investigating? Plea bargain? Maybe Grandpa can help Boulder out a bit?

This is really sick.

12. Cherokee

Whoa. That was great! Lacy was P I S S E D.

Baden said what happened to baby Jason amounted to torture. Jason had multiple fractures all over his body in various stages of healing, and his parents never once sought help for him. Baden also said the doctors at the hospital documented Jason's injuries to the point that it wasn't necessary to even wait for the autopsy to investigate and arrest the parents. He said Lacy's DA office was "dsyfunctional," and he can't understand why she hasn't acted.

What Baden doesn't know is that Lacy can't act on anything without advice from John Ramsey, an okay from Hal Haddon, and a tip from Michael Tracey.

Below is Mary Lacy talking to O'Reilly's reporter:

"Do you have any prunes? If not, get outta my way!"

Attached Files:

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

HAHA...love the caption.

Old Curtain Face really got ticked off at FOX, didn't she? Wonder if the reporter could smell the vodka on her breath.

I think O'Reilly or his staffers read here for story tips. Or maybe one of us sent an email to him about the Midyette case? At the end he said, "Why are we the only ones covering this?"

Good question.

14. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Does anyone else think MaryLacyTracy looks like a man in drag?
    A really ugly man.
    A really ugly man with baaaad hair.

15. Show Me

Thank you for the link to OReilly....Baden is calling Lacy disfunctional!!!!!!!!!!

16. Show Me

Do you think Old Curtain Face has something against children who's names start with a J ?

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Read it and weep:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/1006/1202_midyette.html

18. Cherokee

"Lacy has also refused to comment on the case other than to say that it is still under investigation.

"Assistant District Attorney Ken Kupfner, in charge of the Jason Midyette case, told Crime Library, "There's no conceivable way we're going to talk about a case that's under investigation."

"Neither Lacy nor her staff was apparently under any such restriction when they boasted about the August arrest of John Mark Karr for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, a charge that was dismissed almost as soon as it was made when DNA evidence cleared Karr of the murder."

Isn't that the truth?!!

Karr was supposedly still under investigation when Lacy called press conferences and had her smug cronies boasting to the world and demanding apologies to the Ramseys. How come she's not so forthcoming regarding the Midyette investigation?

The woman makes me sick.

19. Show Me

I believe Lacy IS being bribed and is dysfunctional. Lacy thinks if she hides behide her magic hair curtains the world won't notice she isn't doing her job.

20. Show Me

Lacy on the take?

Lacy with an incurable brain tumor making her more stupid with each passing year?

Lacy owing a favor to whoever helps keep her adult children, charged with DUI's, from going to Jail?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice