Jason Midyette Case on O'Reilly Now!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Nov 9, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I've been thinking about this, as well, Spade.

It is heart wrenching to think of this newborn baby being brutalized, suffering so badly, neglected to the point of not being properly fed, since the child wasn't gaining weight in its first month.

When I read that the doctors who saw the infant with its brain swollen out of its skull were frightened, that the doctor who saw the child on its first wellness check noticed it cried in pain when she took its diaper off...well, I am HORRIFIED.

These parents were said to have many friends coming and going. This baby has a grandfather or great-grandfather worth $80 million in real estate in DOWNTOWN BOULDER.

WHERE ARE THE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROTECTING THIS CHILD? WHERE ARE THE RELATIVES WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOVING THIS BABY? WHERE IS THE FAMILY? WHERE ARE THE FRIENDS WHO NOTICED SOMETHING AND TURNED THEIR HEADS?

WHERE IS THE PRESS ON THIS IN COLORADO? WHY IS THIS CASE LANGUISHING BEHIND THE HAIR CURTAINS OF THE BOULDER DA?

Oh, I think we can find that answer in the $80 MILLION DOLLARS.

It's the JonBenet case all over again. Now that the precedent has been set, the handbook for child killers written, it's a done deal, isn't it?

I find Lacy's reaction and her ADA's reaction, that they don't DISCUSS pending cases, ABSURD. She sure as hell commented on the Ramsey case when it suited her purposes. MORE THAN ONCE, MORE THAN TWICE.

It's just obscene what was done to this baby. It's evil magnified times infinity. It's looking into the abyss of the bottomless pit.

And Boulder County has a DA who, for whatever reason, allows this evil to walk freely among its citizens, unchecked, unquestioned, and without any accountability for the suffering and murder visited upon this innocent baby for its entire few months of life on this earth.

Not only that, Lacy seems to resent even being QUESTIONED about it by anyone.

What kind of cold, irresponsible DA is this Lacy? She sure bled buckets of pity for the Ramseys. None left for Jason Midyette? No one to speak for JASON MIDYETTE?

NO ONE WHO LOVED AND CHERISHED JASON MIDYETTE?

IS THERE NO ONE WHO WILL WITNESS FOR JASON MIDYETTE IN A LAND OF RICHES, IN A FAMILY OF GREAT WEALTH?

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This is the most heartbreaking case to read, even moreso than Ramsey.

This pediatrician should be strung up. I wonder if he is partners with Dr. Beuf/oon?

Mary Lacy worked with and for Hunter for so many years, I would think that she must have more than a few skeltons in her own closet that she can't afford to have made public. An investigation into Lacy must be a helluva read if anyone ever does so.

The Midyette case is so blatantly stalling that I can't imagine how this is being allowed

My only thoughts on how they can answer to this is that they are conducting yet even more medical tests, as this baby had no bruising (anybody medically inclined to explain that? I just don't know)

BUT, if all that has been performed and it is absolutely, positively a homicide, this is the most blatant corrupt turn of events in Boulder to date!

I would think even 80 million dollars in a case such as this couldn't buy freedom, even with a corrupt DA's office, and a corrupt attorney. I would think even Haddon, et al couldn't come up with any other reason why this baby died, save for his loving parents

3. Spade

Spade Member

I first learned about this case from this local news report in early March:

Channel 4 Denver

Be sure and watch the video clip of this newcast. For six months I tried (with no success) to get the national media to investigate. It wasn't until September when I started a thread here that the great posters of FFJ were able to get through to FOX. (The Insiders, Greta, and O'Reilly)

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

drag queens usually have way more style than that.

5. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Yikes Bob! - I'm glad I'm not hanging out at the same bars YOU are! :floor:

6. koldkase

Barbara, they already did the tests to determine that the baby wasn't suffereing from a physical disorder.

The case was ruled a homicide by the coroner back in July. It's a done deal. This months old baby was MURDERED. After being TORTURED AND BATTERED ITS ENTIRE LIFE.

I think we learned from the Ramseys that if the DA WON'T BRING THE CASE...IT'S OVER.

And in Boulder, in Colorado, where apparently NO ONE IN THE LEGAL OR POLITICAL SYSTEM HAS ENOUGH BALLS OR CONSCIENCE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT, yet another child is murdered and the prime suspects free and unquestioned. NEVER ARRESTED. NEVER INDICTED. NEVER A GRAND JURY CALLED.

I am simply stunned. As much as I believed that this is the truth in Boulder, I hoped I was really wrong. Now I know...I am not. There is no law in Boulder County. There is no justice in Colorado.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I know KK. I just don't understand either. Even I, cynical about Boulder as I am, can't understand how this is happening when this is so blatantly a murder with only two people that could possibly be considered.

With Ramsey, the spin, while ridiculous, was still some sort of a handle to use with all the crime scene mistakes, etc. With this case, they don't have any explanations other than the parents.

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING????!!!!!!!!

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

O'Reilly really nailed her! (Couldn't miss such an apt target!)

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Mary Lacy's Hair Curtains

Mary Lacy has been possessed by the Drapes of Wrath! (Her hair curtains).

(not original. I picked it up on another forum on another topic, but it fits Mary so well.)

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you RiverRat for giving me the chance to see this. This is heartbreaking, isn't it? Very hard to listen to, that poor helpless little baby. As for Mary Lacy, she should be ashamed of herself. She is not performing her job properly. What is her problem? JonBenét Ramsey's suspect parents end up visiting her office as friends. Let's hope Bill O'Reilly can be our hero. That young Fox reporter took a chance talking to Lacy on her own personal property. She may go after him.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Does anyone have a clue as to why Lacy is not doing a thing about this case?

We know in the Ramsey case it's because she is just too damn stupid to comprehend all the information but this case is cut and dry. Easy. Done.

Is there a hint of why Lacy hasn't done a thing?

12. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, I think there are about 80 MILLION reasons why LacyTracy is too gutless and morally bankrupt to do anything about this tragic case.

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Maybe not THAT many Pearlsim, but at least 118,000...

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Drapes of Wrath! hahahahahaha

Tricia Lacy hasn't done a thing with the Midyette case 'cause her top investigator, the nutty professor, hasn't found a new suspect to make a documentary or book deal out of.

Mary "Hair Curtains" Lacy's job at the DA's office is to sit on her chair and keep it from floating to the top of the room. Yep Lacy's main duty as a DA is to sit on her azz.......

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

After seeing Lacy's Karr press conference, I refuse to even attempt to explain how her mind works. Maybe she's working hand in hand with her partner Tracey again.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You guessed it, Show Me. MaryLacyHairyCurtains is waiting for Tracey to phone in a bogus suspect for the Midyette case. Good grief. What do you want? It took Tracey four years to groom Karr, he's only had since February to find a tranny nutcase who will confess to Jason's murder. I mean, it's not like they grow on trees, you know. These things take time.

17. koldkase

Oh, wait...I can see it now....

SOME PUERTO RICAN GUY murdered JonBenet AND Jason!

They're in a desperate search for SOME PUERTO RICAN GUY NOW!

This SOME PUERTO RICAN GUY was the man who murdered Helgoth, as well, after they murdered JonBenet!

I see the numbers of 24 and 86 swirling around their AURAS! This means that FLEET WHITE is connected and therefore the child sex ring is in on it!! John Karr was simply a diversion for the INTERNATIONAL CHILD KILLING GANG!!

They have Smit and Tracey hound dogging SOME PUERTO RICAN GUY NOW!! With camera!

We'll see a crocumentary on all of it soon!

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Are you trying to get hired?!

19. koldkase

Believe me, what they'll actually come up with next will make my little joke look like REALITY TV.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Not at all - it's just that this thread is so serious and depressing that we can't even find the energy to post. Your writing is, as usual, spot on. Unfortunately the situation is so horrifying I can't even laugh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice