Jason Midyette Case on O'Reilly Now!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Nov 9, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Jason Midyette' is the new JonBenet'

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

And I wasn't thrilled with the first one!

3. RiverRat

KING: Welcome back. Tonight we're remembering Patsy Ramsey, who died last week after a long fight with cancer. With us to share his reflections is long-time family friend and attorney Lin Wood. Lin was at Thursday's memorial service. Lin, tell us about it.

WOOD: It was a moving day. I had the honor of serving as a pallbearer for Patsy along with her other attorney who had represented her in the criminal investigation, Pat Burke from Boulder. And along with her very handsome son, Burke, who has just completed his first year in college.

Hundreds of close friends attended the services. A very beautiful graveside service, buried by JonBenet, next to her mother, Nedra, and also obviously Beth, John's oldest daughter. I'll tell you one thing I was struck by, and that's the fact that there were people that came from all over the country. A lot of folks came from Michigan, where the Ramseys had a summer home and then moved a few years ago and maintained a residence there.

A number of people from Colorado from the Boulder, Denver area, as well as obviously a large number of friends from Atlanta. One of those individuals that came out from Boulder, Larry, was the district attorney of Boulder, Mary Lacy. And she and her husband made the trip to pay her respects to Patsy.

And you know, they $ay a picture'$ worth a thousand word$. I think that Mary Lacy, who'$ in charge of the JonBenet murder inve$tigation, when $he made the deci$ion to come pay her re$pect$ to Patsy, it $poke one word and it $poke that word very clearly. And that word is innocent.

:bling:

4. heymom

heymom Member

Have Jason's parents BeenChargedYette? Has Justice BeenServedYette? Poor baby Jason.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

We don't really have any information about this child murder, heymom. The DA NEVAH EVAH talks about a pending case, doncha' know!

Well...except with JONBENET RAMSEY'S MURDER.

And of course, THE JOHN KARR ARREST.

But this beaten and bludgeoned INFANT...no, she's not saying ONE WORD.

However, don't be so impatient! Give it ten years or so and I'm sure Lacy will be happy to have her predecessors tell us where the case is going then.... :verdict:

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Maybe Wood should ask Mary Lacy for a donation to get poor ol' Patsy a headstone. It could read "Here LIES Patsy Ramsey".

7. starfishing

starfishing Member

Caplis and Silverman

Looks like Capilis and Silverman have picked up on this, FINALLY. They're talking about it right now.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Why wouldn't a DA want to attend the funeral of a $u$pect who hasn't been cleared? Wonder if John picked up the travel expenses since he so rich with all the settlements....or if Lacy coughed up the money to attend.

Did Lacy attend Santa McReynolds funeral? I doubt it...John Ramsey said Santa didn't have two nickels to rub together......gasoline is expensive you know...even if the funeral is in town.

I'm $ure Lacy will attend $ome function given by the Midyette$.......Lacy logic is:

Rich people.......good people can do favors for you, have money.
    Poor people.......no influence, doesn't have two nickels to rub together, who cares?

Greenie....I love your stuff, sorry If I didn't respond. Surely you could see my face thru the pc?

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Lacy has stated that she used her own money, not taxpayer money to go to Patsy's funeral. She was trying to deflect questions of impropriety by saying she went on her own nickel. But to me, that does nothing to exhonerate Lacy's attendance at the funeral of a suspect still under investigation. Lacy went as a friend. How can she be impartial?

10. RiverRat

Impartial?! Not according to Lin Wood.....

"And you know, they $ay a picture'$ worth a thousand word$. I think that Mary Lacy, who'$ in charge of the JonBenet murder inve$tigation, when $he made the deci$ion to come pay her re$pect$ to Patsy, it $poke one word and it $poke that word very clearly. And that word is innocent." - LW

11. RiverRat

12. koldkase

Y'all have to remember that Lacy had already met with Patsy and John about the emails of Tracey's and how they were on the trail of the INTRUDER at long last!

I'm sure Lacy figured she had it in the bag.

Or maybe Lacy figured out SHE IS A BAG.

Well...whichevah...Lacy should BE SACKED.

13. koldkase

Did you mean, "Here LIES Patsy Ramsey...AS USUAL."

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Or..."Here Patsy Ramsey LIES...STILL."

15. heymom

heymom Member

Bwahahahahahaha! :spit: :coffeeup: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
    Beautiful!

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Naaa, people might think STILL means "motionless".
    "Here Patsy Ramsey LIES, and LIES, and LIES..."
    Or maybe just:
    "Here lies THAT mother, who loved THAT child"

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'm betting Lacy didn't attend Santa McReynolds funeral......Lacy was probably too busy getting her adult children off their DUI's by catering to the rich and influential attorneys and their guilty clients.

Sooooo Lacy used her own money? JR didn't slip her a little dough on the side or pay the hotel bill? Nah...he said, Let me help you little hair curtains, I'll pay for your investigators. You know where to look, in the other direction and away from the evidence.

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well said!!

:thumbsup:

19. Carol

Carol Member

On last night's show O'Reilly read several letters which were written in response to his story last week on Jason Midyette. One writer said that the Midyettes own lots of property in Colorado and will never be charged. Another writer said that Court TV has covered this story (O'Reilly claimed he was the only one); O'Reilly apologized and said he stands corrected.

Court TV may be covering the story of little Jason, but I think only O'Reilly can actually get something done about it. He is relentless when it comes to crimes against children.

20. starfishing

starfishing Member

Jason Midyette's grandfather

owns a big chunk of the Pearl Street Mall, among other things. He is an architect.

Think there will be justice on this? Not unless enough outside people get in there and expose it. I'm glad to see this happening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice