JBR Billboard

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Feb 16, 2008.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I kinda like the "You Suck" version.

It could also say:

Shamed By The Clowns of Boulder.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I like JC's, Tricia. I added JonBenét's name JC. :)

The smartest city in the USA can't solve the JonBenét Ramsey case?
    "For the truth on the JonBenet Ramsey case go to www.ForumsForJustice.org"

Maybe the second line could be changed (?):

The smartest city in the USA can't solve the JonBenét Ramsey case?
    "For the truth on JonBenét's real killer, go to www.ForumsForJustice.org"

Barbara's is good too!

3. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I think this one is the best:

Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Barbara

DON'T FORGET JONBENET RAMSEY.....WE HAVEN'T!
    www.forumsforjustice.org

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

4. AMES

AMES Member

LOL

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

Absolutely beautiful picture AMES. BEAUTIFUL!!!

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I was just kidding.

But in defense of crudeness, Boulder is the county that brought a group of California fruit loops into its high school and then defended their discussion of using drugs and having promiscous sex as acceptable with the mixed student body at a REQUIRED assembly.

They can hardly complain on the basis of language. Just saying.... :pirate:

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Remind me again.....just WHO was it that spoke out loud and clear once again about unacceptable behavior in Boulder? :bateye:

8. AMES

AMES Member

Awwwww...thanks solace, it is one of my favorites!!

9. koldkase

Oh, that would be the FLEET WHITE family.... When his wife and teen daughter complained very articulately at a school board meeting about Miss White's embarassment and discomfort at the high school assembly's adult panel discussion, including allusions to acceptable illegal drug use, as well as approval of promiscuous sexual activity, they were met with shock and apologies by the school board.

Then those apologies were withdrawn as the short-lived shock wore off and the school board quickly reversed their position in the following days, declaring the guest panel's topics and language quite fine and dandy, chastizing Mrs. and Miss White for even bringing it up.

This was so egregious, even Bill O'Reilly got into it. He had other students from the high school come onto his program, and they also defended the language and nature of the California fruit loop panel. Where I come from, you don't ask children to defend adults when THE ADULTS SCREW UP. Not so in Boulder. Children are frequently sacrificed in Boulder for ADULT SCREW-UPS.

So, I reiterate and stand behind my entry for the Boulder billboard, with amendments:

YOU SUCK AND BRAG ABOUT IT, BOULDER!

JUSTICE FOR JONBENET!!

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think that stinky old kipper needs to come out ba'heid. Oh you are so bad....

11. koldkase

PYRATE!! :pirate:

12. Jayelles

Are you sitting on your keyboard?

13. Jayelles

How about (12th anniversary example):-

Day 4383
    www.forumsforjustice.org​

People would come to the site just to see what it was about.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BRILLIANT

15. koldkase

Oh, don't encourage that wild-eyed Scottish hussy! Next thing you know, she'll be leading the charge into the BDA Office wearing OVERSIZED BLOOMIES!

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

:laffbig: :laffbig: :laffbig: :laffbig: :laffbig:

17. Jayelles

Aha - but I'd wear them on my head - with feathers and a small gob of bubblegum. Class my dear. Class.

18. koldkase

Spoken like a true educator.... :rolleyes:

19. heymom

heymom Member

I owe everyone an apology.

I am sorry for putting my statement into this thread. It was wrong of me to do that. I got carried away with myself. It was not appropriate and I am grateful to Tricia for removing it. It did not belong here.

I certainly do not mean to take this forum for granted, especially not Tricia who has worked for years to make this forum what it is. I am a relative newcomer to the group and I hope that was my last big stupid mistake.

Thanks for everything.

I'll take my lumps now. But don't reply on this thread as I have already taken up too much room. I had to make amends, though, promptly.

:bigstick:

20. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Well OK then...but you ARE aware of course, that the punishment for such a severe infraction is shipping the Australians on the board a year's supply of chocolate-cream Krispy Kreme's aren't you???? Super-fast Air express with tracking will be just fine thanks......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice