JB's grave revisited; weird stuff there...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Dec 28, 2005.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH dear. Thank god I don't have to buy my vowels!

Now we're not just stupid ignorant idiot lowest of the low gutter gossips whom no one ever will pay attention to/speak with/listen to because we lie, steal public documents, and MURDER THE TRUTH!! We're also GUILTY of VISITING GRAVES WITHOUT A LICENSE!

I missed the bluprint throwdown, but if he/she is reading, I would like to say that I've been to the grave three times in 9 years. The first time I went to pay my respects to JonBenet, as well as to take pictures for those of us who can't go. Maybe bluprint has read a true crime book or two: it's like when you wish you had more pictures to go along with the information. I very often do more research on cases, and looking for more pictures is common for me.

I have also been to the Lincoln Monument. A civil war graveyard or two. I even did some charcoal thingies at a graveyard with very old graves and lovely marble etchings on the headstones, almost worn away with time by nature. I like to visit old graveyards sometimes to see the monuments. They had a special on PBS last month about incredible graveyards with astonishing monuments. Some were truly awesome.

I did leave an angel on the tree for JonBenet the first time I went, then left a plant the last: it's called "paying respects" to the dead. But really, it's for us, the living. I guess it's just something to do to join with others, saying, You're not forgotten.

You see, I have cried many tears for JonBenet and her suffering. Those of us close to small children are often moved when they hurt, whether they're ours or someone else's. And if there ever were an abandoned child, it's JonBenet. Her parents ran away on day one and have been running ever since.

So we remember her in whatever way we can. Sometimes, it's a visit to her grave. Most times, we come here, to speak out against the injustice of her murder. It's not much. It's probably worthless to anyone but us.

But I can tell you this: there is no comfort in a grave for a child. And there is no comfort standing over it, either, knowing all around is nothing but the dead.

Perhaps there are those there who died in peace. JonBenet was not one of them.

2. koldkase

OH, that's interesting, Deb. Those do make one consider....

I have a book on the tarot. I'm not finished reading it, as it's a bit pedantic and like reading a book on how to drive a car by way of learning all its history, parts, technical stuff, and such before you even put the key in the ignition.... snore.... But I did pull it out and I'll post what I have skimmed about these 4 cards, which isn't much, but it does have card "interpretation" as well.

I do remember the mythology of paying the ferry boat man to get across the River Styx. I was reading something on that not long ago, but can't remember where or in relation to what...heh. Maybe it'll pop back in my head when my over-stuffed brain forgets more stuff. That might leave a little room for an old memory to surface if it's still there.

Let me ponder...hmmmmmm...thinking...lalalalala...waiting...dodododododo....

3. koldkase

sheesh

I hope y'all have your firearm triggers calibrated for "5 MINUTE DELAY...."

:fight:

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The personal slights notwithstanding, maybe our response was a bit too harsh. I mean, I'm not stepping on anyone, but I've gotten in plenty of trouble for saying something stupid, and I always thought I should get a second chance. Maybe that's what I'm saying here.

As for this McAuliffe woman, I hope we don't meet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice