Jeff Garfield Wants Our Help ...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 22, 2004.

1. 105

Again, when you are a voter in the 105th, then you can talk. Until then.... the information you have been putting out to this point has been nothing more than your take on the facts. There is a little rule in the country called innocent until proven guilty.

2. pardon

So, you do not get my pardon...I beg yours....(sorry, if I sounded nasty, but everytime I hear that saying it sends me into orbit...it is such a snotty saying.)

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That rule applies in a court room. The rest of us are entitled to our opinions based on the facts. I find it interesting that you come here with information, only to then tell us to mind our own business.

I'm glad to hear that the voters don't like Ramsey, but it's not a matter of liking him or not liking him with us. It's a matter of some unfinished business back in Boulder, Colorado.

So, Michigan is getting ticked because of outside interference? I really can't see where anyone's interferred in anything. We have been doing the same thing we've been doing for the past almost eight years - keeping track of the Ramseys and making sure their daughter's murder isn't conveniently shoved in some tidy little corner. That the objects of our concern happened to land in Michigan and decided to run for office is unfortunate for Michigan. We aren't going to go away, so I guess Michigan is stuck with the Ramseys, and us.

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Sorry to burst your bubble but that rule only applies in a court of law. No one is required to obey it unless sitting on a jury panel or a judge's bench. Even the attorney for the defense doesn't have to believe in his/her clients innocence. S/he just has to protect the defendents juducial rights.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Then they need to take a good look at their candidate John Ramsey who made it a point to go on Larry King Live and bring the National Media down on them. The Ramsey's live for media attention. Look at their history. Don't be shooting the messenger. JMH&CPO

:bsflag:

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Best wishes for an honest and honorable race there! May the best man win the right to run against the democrats. I like your governor.

7. Bottom line

1) We do blame Ramsey for the national attention.
    2) If Ramsey wins the chances are good a democrat will take the general election — even Bradstreet said he would vote for a democrat in that instance.
    3) Lastly, innocent until proven guilty is the only decent way to treat people. Unless you are a police investigator, your opinion on a case is nothing more than a sidenote.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Concerning number 3. Do we just ignore what we know and go about our business? No one is saying lock up the Ramseys. All we are doing is making sure the information is out there for all to see.

If you were a victim of a crime and the people involved wanted it to go away wouldn't you be the least bit thankful that someone in the universe cared enough to stick up for you?

If the people that cared about this case quit posting on the Internet then the murder of JBR would vanish as well. The case itself would be a "sidenote." A mention here and there is all it would be. However, because we care enough to stay on top of things, the Ramseys can't get away with their lies as easy as they thought.

Somehow you make it seem like a bad thing that so many care about a murdered child. To me, that is wrong.

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

1) At least you have that correct. For the record I am not a public figure and I didn't appreciate the media printing my personal information just because I donated my :2cents: but you don't see me whining about it.
    2) The fact that the Republican Party supported Ramsey's run was enough to make some of us change parties if you haven't been reading all threads.
    3) This is an opinion forum. That is what we do here. We examine the case facts and voice our opinion. If you don't like the way we play you are welcome to take your toys and go to another sandbox.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

1) Good
    2) Good

Do you have a personal beef with FFJ? Have you come here to chastize us, lord it over us, preach to us? If so, you're wasting your time. You know nothing about any of us - what our backgrounds are, what kind of people we are. We are decent people who won't back away until the truth comes out about the Ramsey case. So far, the only truth was when a lone detective on the case blew the whistle on the corruption in Boulder. Nothing has changed in Boulder, except it's gotten worse. If you do not agree with what we do, that's okay. We don't care. We do not, however, intend to have someone come in here and preach to us about decency.

Our opinions are based on years of research into the facts. As Americans, we are entitled to those opinions. We have never interferred in the murder case like some posters have done. You need to get your facts straight before you do the same thing you've practically accused us of doing - tick off Michigan. Frankly, you're about to tick me off for interferring in something you know nothing about.

But, thanks for the information, Information. You should have just left it at that.

11. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Upon conviction, certain “legal rights†are denied. Ergo,
    innocent until proven guilty ties to conviction and sentencing,
    not pre conviction. Gee whiz. Do you know of anyone who was ever
    arrested and charged on the presumption of innocence? Whatever
    the legalese, in itself, it is not a guarantee of innocence or
    guilt. - So, would you please bury the old bromide. It gets a bit
    annoying after a while.

“Unless you are a police investigator, your opinion on a case is
    nothing more than a sidenote.â€

The “government gun†supporting a “police investigator†may hold
    physical sway and rule the day, but is this to say truth is
    synonymous with police investigator? Would you like to argue
    Smit’s position against my “sidenote†analysis of the case?
    Didn’t think so. Neither does Smit.

The bottom line is reality. The reality is a staged crime scene
    with John and Patsy Ramsey responsible and still responsible for
    an ongoing cover up of the truth. This is not easily dismissed by
    the characterization that “it’s just my take.†I’m talking about
    facts which I stand ready to prove. The Ramseys, Wood, Keenan,
    Smit and the RST know that even if you don’t’; which is precisely
    why they evade rather than confront.

If you want to quote something I have written and try to disprove
    it, that’s fine with me; let’s get it on. However, to think you
    can just dismiss thousand of hours of research and analysis by
    arbitrary declaration tells me you are not at all in tune with my
    thinking, this forum, nor with reality.

Truth is universal. It doesn’t come in a Michigan politics box as
    you seem to think. I don’t care if John Ramsey is a political
    candidate in Michigan or chasing butterflies in Timbuktu, I’ll
    call it like I see it and no self-contradictory cliches, nor the
    “authority dodge†are going to stop me.

Yes, after over a hundred media contacts, all avoiding the truth,
    refusal of all of the RST to meet me online with their “intruder
    evidenceâ€, after seeing this same evasive nonsense for years
    kowtowing to the lying Ramseys, then you come along on the forum
    with more of the same, I do get a bit testy. Count on it.

12. over and out

I should have known better than to rationalize with you - Ramsey is guilty no matter what in many of your pseudo-intestigative minds. I give you my information on the 105th, Garfield, Ramsey and the voters. Do with it what you please. And don't expect the voters of the 105th to be very sympathetic to you if you insult them — which I have seen on this board — and you do not live here. I leave you to your board. Have a good day.

13. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What does intestigative mean?

WY, I'm sure you would know!

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

To DisInformation 2004

"Innocent Until Proven Guilty" applies only in a court of law, and NOT in the court of public opinion.

I wish I had a dollar for every idiot I had to explain this to on the Crime Boards.

16. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Most of the members of this forum have spent 7 1/2 years listening to every bit of news and reading every book written on the Ramsey case both pro and con including the Ramsey's own book and the documentaries from Michael Tracy. We didn't form our opinions lightly. Get off your high horse.

I personally don't give a rat's :behind: what the voters in the 105th think of me. I also haven't seen anyone insult them yet. Comments have been made that if they elect Ramsey they deserve the person they put in office and they do. If they consider that an insult then maybe they better look at themselves not some opinion forum.

One more thing...

:kmg:

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hmm

Information2004 has a very familiar writing style.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

WY--We've Got A Live One!

Info2004 tells us that Jeff Garfield swears! Can you believe it?

She mustn't know that John Ramsey uses the "F" word so often that people think it's his middle name.

:cool2:

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Info2004

I should have known better than to rationalize with you :nuts:

You had better get out your dictionary and look up the difference between "reason with" and "rationalize".

As a lifelong hard-core Republican, I will send cash money to John Ramsey's Democratic opponent, should Ramsey win the primary. :eek:

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Why, of course, Moab ... it's a testy investigator! ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice