Jeff Garfield Wants Our Help ...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Jay, I was thinking the same thing.

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Awwwww, i'mon, I mean c'mon...here...have a piece of candy.. sorry, it's the cheap hard kind, but it's all I have to offer at present. :sonar:

:freecs:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

LOL "Thank you Driver for posting the truth ;-)"

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:rotfl:

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh good...thanks...I was afraid it was a testosterone thing or something!

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Information 2004, I appreciate your information and was wondering about the Democrat that was running.

We are not all saying John or Patsy Ramsey is guilty of murder.

What we are saying is John Ramsey in particular, is guilty of not following through on his promises. For example, his promises to advocate protection for our most precious resource, our children. He promised to do so in his book and on public tv appearances. He did nothing. The public records prove this.

This is important for someone running for public office, isn't it? How many people in District 105 have ever looked at the public documents of the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation to see what a fraud this was?

7. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

If the 105th elects him or not, mismanagement of public funds, as documented by public and empirical evidence, is a disgrace to the memory of his child. This in reference to the foundation monies, and the "contribution" which was spurred out of a nonexistent financial entity at the bequest of the public pressure which was exerted upon the Ramsesses (sort of like "teefesses", or "breastesses").

We don't put up with such :bsflag: within polite society here in da hood!

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Sabrina is right Information 2004...if John can't handle a simple Charity or website devoted to his daughter, what makes the voters think he can handle the complications of a political office? One that demands REAL ACTION and not a verbal vomit of promises?

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, God didn't put me on this earth to please the voters of Michigan or anyone else. Frankly speaking, as I said before, if the Michigan voters can't, or won't, make the effort to learn all they can about John and Patsy Ramsey, and they vote for him, then they deserve what they voted for, if he wins. All the Candy in the world won't change that.

It's interesting, though, that Information chooses to speak for all the voters in her district, just like someone else I know. I don't know why voters would be so annoyed to learn the truth about a candidate running for office in their district. Sounds personal, to me.

Intestigative is short for infected testicle gash. "tive" means "related to."

Ramsey's a joke.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Take your pick Rainsong or Jameson? Our clowns ...er ...um ... clones!

11. Little

Little Member

Ok - here’s something for the voters of Michigan to consider:
    Facts to consider: The Ramseys are not opposed to suing an entire city if they don’t get their way.
    Fact: The Ramseys, despite a one sided ruling by an Atlanta Judge, are not out from under the umbrella of suspicion. They were not excluded in 1999 and they were not excluded in 2002.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Aye, right Woody, you're a rotten liar!

Thanks for posting these, Little! It's good to go over these LYING LAWYER'S THREATS to D.A. MARY KEENAN.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The letter Tricia sent out endorced no candidate.

Garfield asked for the forum's help, and I think that help was given. It was not only he that received the help, the other candidates also received it indirectly.
    Imho.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL, WY. You are an expert parser of the English language. Clinton (it depends on what "is" is) could learn a few tricks from you. ;-)

I heard that in some parts of the world, "intestigative" means an investigator with cojones. Obviously, there are none in Boulder at the moment.

IMO

15. Tez

Tez Member

WY, Simba the monkey would be a much better choice than John Ramsey. I'm sure Simba never had a dead child turn up in his basement.

16. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Information 2004, as aptly and correctly put by other posters on this thread, the presumption of innocence doctrine is reserved for a court of law. Outside the court, we have a little ole thing called the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which guarantees our freedom of speech regardless of what state we live in. If you are going to use law to try to support your contentions, at least use it correctly, k? Have a nice day!

17. opps

Interesting, it seems I left my system logged in and everyone here could access it. The original post was mine. But, yes, the 105th voters don't seem to like Ramsey and it appears that is playing particular havoc with the polls. If he is elected it would be a surprize. And if he is elected, it has been stated that many repubs would vote dem. And Garfield is not a contender on any of the polls.
    Cheers.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'll be really surprised if he is elected, too. And, should I be really surprised come tomorrow evening (I can hardly wait!), it wouldn't be a bad thing if repubs vote dem come November in this particular race ... or another as far as I'm concerned. :)

Thanks for posting.

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

For the record...

Don't know what polls you read but the ones I have seen show Garfield and Ramsey pretty much neck and neck in this race with Elsenheimer slightly ahead of both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice