Jeffrey Scott Shapiro - Time for the FBI to Take Over

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Dec 26, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

I believe that the CBI (Colorado Bureau of Investigation) was involved pretty much up to the point of the PowerPoint Presentation, maybe the grand jury. The Feds backed out when it was determined that it was murder and not kidnapping, but probably could still have been used, if Hunter would have wanted that to happen. But they didn't want to solve this crime, because then they'd have had to take it to trial. And Hadden et al. would have run over them roughshod. The Ramseys would still be free, and they'd all have lost their jobs over it.

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

John and Patsy determined the foreign faction was non-existant shortly after Patsy finished writing the note. :floor:

3. heymom

heymom Member

Har har har har!!!

:rotfl: :coffeeup: :floor:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Since the Ramseys STILL are free...I like your scenario better! At least ONE good thing would have come out of it: maybe Jason Midyette would have a different D.A. who could stand up for HIM against HIS MURDERER.

5. tylin

tylin Banned

That is priceless BS! :gavel: :p :nyah: :floor:

6. heymom

heymom Member

Nope, unfortunately, Boulder is still Boulder - Hunter is only one of many idiots up there. Any other stooge would have done the same. They all did so much dope when they were college students that they have no ability to actually apply brain cells to a problem or case any longer. The brainwashing in Boulder is that being nice to everyone will do the job. Uh-huh...

:moron: :my: :beammeup: :bos:

The Lacy/Tracey icon::toast:

7. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

"and to think as an outsider ( Non American ) we all get the impresion its this very corruption that the FBI thrive on !!"

The U.S. is currently spending $2 billion a week on bringing democracy to Iraq - our National Debt is over $9.5 trillion - we do not have enough money to properly protect our ports, nuclear facilities, nuclear waste, chemical plants, air liners, etc. With all our agencies being told to reduce their budgets, the FBI has all it can handle with terrorism. Most certainly they aren't worried about corruption in Boulder right now!

8. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

ya probably right...you lot just spent a few dimes overhauling and upgrading the Sydney Office...after all we are the good guys down here....lol.
    You would think that a separate entity other than the FBI would investigate all this foreigh cloak and dagger stuff....kinda thought it was the CIA's territory ?

Talk about spreading yourself thin !! a tough gig !!

9. wombat

wombat Member

The US Attorney and FBI in New Jersey has been running a corruption investigation for the last several years; they have indicted and won convictions or guilty pleas for 100 public officials and govt contractors, including a billionaire and one of the biggest NJ political power brokers, and also including the Federal takeover of the profoundly corrupt state medical university and teaching hospital. It is whispered that the newly elected Senator Robert Menendez may be indicted. (I've written about this before here.)

So they can do it if they want to - this effort is not as nearly as expensive as blowing up innocent people in Iraq. THere just has to be political motivation, which there apparently never has been in Colorado.

10. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

What !!!!!!

They took down Tony Soprano !!!!!!!!!!!! :floor:

11. koldkase

Hm. Maybe they'll finish up in N.J. and have some time to look ELSEWHERE...?

12. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Wombat – The US Attorney and FBI in New Jersey has been running a corruption investigation for the last several years; they have indicted and won convictions or guilty pleas for 100 public officials and govt contractors, including a billionaire and one of the biggest NJ political power brokers, and also including the Federal takeover of the profoundly corrupt state medical university and teaching hospital. It is whispered that the newly elected Senator Robert Menendez may be indicted. (I've written about this before here.)

There has been no drive to reduce government spending (other than the usual government “lip serviceâ€) over “the last several years.†In fact, the government has been on a spending binge since the year 2001. Only in the past year or so has every agency within the federal government (except the military) been told to “do more with less.†All have been told to find ways to reduce their budgets including those enforcing federal law and those charged with protecting us from terrorist - the DHS, CIA, NSA and FBI, etc. Even “on-going†investigations have seen cut-backs in staffing and funding. A very strong case (probably political) would have to be made for any new corruption investigations to be launched.

So they can do it if they want to - this effort is not as nearly as expensive as blowing up innocent people in Iraq.

Simple logic says that sooner or later even the federal government had to realize that the billions being spent in Iraq and Afghanistan meant there are less and less federal bucks available for civilian agency spending. And with the Democrats proposing that the cost of the war in Iraq be shown as part of our federal budget (not done in several years), and that for every tax dollar spent “here†a dollar will have to be cut from “there,†and with the Democrats calling for federal spending to implement the 911 Commission security recommendations, don’t hold your breath for funding for a Boulder corruption investigation.

How do I know this? I worked for government contractors for over 35 years. During those years I worked on contracts with most government agencies (including the FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA, ATF, DEA, DOJ, and others) and all branches of the military. I have friends still working in most of these agencies and in the military. Also, I lived in N. Virginia for 28 years and still have friends and relatives working for contractors and the government all over the place in Washington, DC. The point is even though I'm now retired, I still have a little info on what’s happening within the U.S. government.

13. koldkase

I guess before it's over, we'll have to move to Iraq to get decent medical care. :winkaway:

14. heymom

heymom Member

Well, it's OK unless you have a headache...they just remove it! :whistle:

15. wombat

wombat Member

Don't dis my guy Tony, he lives down the street (really)....

16. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

was going to attempt to write something witty...but

but ya no...how doz ya wroit in a Noo Joysey accent ??

not dissing the fellas ..am in no rush to visit Mr Hoffa

17. tylin

tylin Banned

That was a great Jersey accent! :thumbsup: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice