JMK and the BB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Sep 1, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

I'd like to see everyone on that board put the autopsy skull photo back in their posts or use it as an avatar, just to flip Susan Bennett and John Mark Pervert Karr out. This is sick beyond belief.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles, Barbara has nailed it: the manuscript. Jams has already got Karr eating out of her hand, removing the skull picture, kissing his sick butt. She's slyly said she'd be better able to judge why the BDA arrested him if she could read the manuscript. He has agreed and stated it would be so good if she could read it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :floor:

So we'll all be reading it ourselves very soon...soon as she can get it to the tabs for amounts undisclosed! :sponge:

I swear, jams can spot a way to make a buck off of JonBenet a mile away.

Anyhow...I stand by this: whatever is happening there is happening there. They're not asking my permission and I'm not a poster, or Mr. Karr would have huffed off already when I ripped his little fantasy world apart for him. The silver lining is that there is a little child in danger from him, as far as I'm concerned, and I hope his written claims of kidnapping MULTIPLE CHILDREN can save her from him. I don't CARE how distasteful this is, my concern is for a child in jeopardy. If Karr's bid for attention at the swamp helps that happen, then it will be worth it to a little girl who obviously has no responsible adults looking out for her.

Anyone who has a problem with what's going on, I don't blame you: don't go there. Nothing at the swamp has ever been pretty to me. In this case, it might end up backfiring on Karr. I'm good with that!

3. koldkase

Now that's a plan, heymom!

Did I mention that Karr says NO STUN GUN WAS USED ON JONBENET?

Did I mention that he now says his "initial contact" with JonBenet, aided by "others he'll protect to his death" was in Atlanta? HAHAHAHAHA That lets the McReynolds and Whites off the hook, doncha' think?

Did I mention that he said he and JonBenet SANG AND TOLD STORIES AND HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN? And she didn't suffer, he says, though she was awake THE ENTIRE NIGHT when they were having so much fun...you know, while he was shoving a paintbrush up her, SMASHING her head in, and strangling her with a garrote. Who wouldn't think THAT was a good time? :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Oh, wait: E2 and her followers will now put the McR's in Atlanta somehow--by sleigh ride? And the Whites will end up accused of flying around the country for their child sex ring antics, the Krebbies will claim. No amount of logic nor common sense will stop them. They'll play Karr into it SOMEHOW.

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

He is posting there because he wants his book to be published. He needs money and this is how he intends to get it. He goes on Greta VS's show and says he cannot comment on anything and a week later he is doing an interview saying he stands by everything that he said a year ago. In that interview he also says he doesn't have money to buy shoes. So nothing he does makes any sense unless one is looking to make money. He is completely disregarding what his lawyers "supposedly" tell him to do; namely, keep your mouth shut. He will get interviews but he is going to have to give more and now he is.

My pysonal opinion.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Law enforcement needs to be made aware of what he is saying on that forum concerning kidnapping kids, and so does Brooke's ex (for child custody/visitation purposes).

Hopefully someone is copying the threads for posterity before they go poof. KK are you up to that?

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

Do you have to pay to get on this site. I would like to see what he is saying about kidnapping children and if I get the feeling someone is in danger, I will report him bigtime. I am going to report him just so that they know. But I have a feeling he is already being watched. It would be nice for O'Reilly to get the information though.

What is the address for the site? I have never been on it and do not know what site to report to anyone. Thank you.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You have to pay jameson $50 and provide her with your personal details in order to post at her forum. The provision of your personal details is "security" so that you own your words. Note however that in the past, jameson has exposed the personal details of those who subsequently crossed her (she denies this, but it's a matter of record).

As I said -this is reminiscent of an 18/19th century circus freak show with JMK as the star attraction. Roll up! Roll up! Pay your $50 and you can ask him questions.

Personally, I don't even want to read any discussion that he is a part of. I think he's sick. I don't think he had ANYTHING to do with JonBenet's murder and I think it is simply wrong to give him a platform to describe his perverted fantasies. I think jameson having him posting on her forum is a horrible slur on JonBenet's memory and I want no part of it other than to say that I think it's wrong and why I think it's wrong. I think jameson has plummeted to new depths with this one.

I can only believe that jameson is seeking some kind of sordid self-promotion by this latest act. Is she looking for publicity? $$$$$s? IMO, there is NO justification for providing JMK with a platform to get his rocks off whilst posting his fantasies about Jonbenet. I would like to see the man sink into utter oblivion and/or get the psychological help he so obviously needs.

How would jameson feel if JMK were fantasising about her daughter or granddaughter?

I seriously hope that a media outlet does report this but in a responsible way - i.e. to report that jameson is someone with a constant apparent need to inject herself into the case and that she has made $$$$ from the case. I hope they report that jameson was caught selling Ramsey stories to the tabs whilst posing as their friend and supporter and that she is currently trying to sell transcripts which are already freely available on the web for $125.

There is no way she can be described as a true advocate for Jonbenet if she's allowing this sick and sordid individual to use her forum to gain the attention he craves. No matter how she may try to spin this, she has definitely crossed a line this time and I really hope the media recognises this and reports it as such.

8. Jayelles

I haven't read the BB thread, but I see at Topix that Justice Seeker says she has asked him questions. So JS's name goes in the Hall of Shame:-

I'll edit the list as I learn of more.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  9. Jayelles

Can we have a smiley for "You should be ashamed of yourself?"

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

I just sent his post where he claims to have taken other children to Bill O'Reilly. But then again, claiming something and actually doing it are two different things.

Any place else I should send this post. Let me know. Solace

11. koldkase

Well, his girlfriend's name is Brooke Simmons and her home orginally might be listed in one of the articles we have published here. I don't know where the little girl is living nor if Brooke has custody. Can't remember if that was ever addressed by the reporters who wrote on this case or interviewed Karr.

You know, Dan Abrams might be the person to email, on MSNBC. He interviewed Karr and told him straight up he wouldn't want him near his children. I bet Abrams would know who to contact about this child's safety.

I take it you found the link, sboyd?

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

Yes I did, read it; he is desparate to make money. But I will forward it to Dan Abrams anyway. He cannot answer anything about this case that is not known. Only what is known. It is really like participating with some of the lunatics at crimelibrary. I am not participating. But it is the same back and forth rhetoric that they do without any susbtance to it at all.

You know you have to be about as desperate as one can get to have JMK as your latest boyfriend and with a child no less. It boggles the mind how sick people let themselves get.

13. koldkase

Well, Jayelles, I have to disagree with you on this one. Justice Seeker is the ONE person at the swamp who has got in Karr's face, with the picture of JonBenet's skull and asking him what he SMASHED it with. He got all upset about that and jams removed the pic. Justice came back and got back in his and jams' faces over that, too.

If everyone on that forum stood up to Karr, it might give them some credibility. Instead, some of them are getting "excited" over his lies: "Oh, maybe you meant this happened..." or "Maybe you meant that kind of person." They're LEADING him!! He got CAUGHT in a very wrong answer about JonBenet's hair, and HE EDITED IT TO NO ANSWER! Then he made a lame excuse that he got confused because it was late!

But Jayelles, if you think that talking about JonBenet in such a way is bad, perhaps you do not understand that he has ACCESS to a 3 YEAR OLD GIRL whenever her mother chooses to give him that, which he and she have confirmed the mother does. That's the issue to me, and you haven't spoken to that yet. I don't think one can be an advocate for victims of child abuse and turn away from what he is saying. I've heard Karr speak about it on the Abrams show, I've seen it reported in articles of interviews with him and the mother, Brooke. I am STUNNED that no one is taking care of this in the child's immediate family.

Well, maybe they are. We don't really know, as DFCS doesn't release info on minors and cases they work. But I don't think anyone can minimize how important it is to get that little girl away from Karr and for good. The man is over there posting his same sick stuff, and he thinks THAT'S A GOOD THING. Hello? He has no BOUNDARIES. He has NO RATIONAL THINKING. He's sick, and he has NO BUSINESS being with a baby girl when the child's mother is AS SICK as he is! IMO

14. Jayelles

I'm not sure why you think I haven't grasped or understood the fact that he apparently has access to his girlfriend's three year old.

Who is getting excited and leading him? I'll add their names to the Hall of Shame.

15. koldkase

I guess it's because you haven't addressed that element of this, and some of us have on this thread. Now you have a hit list and seem to so disapprove of anyone even reading the thread, I wonder why my name's not on it?

Well, maybe I should just quit posting on this. Others obviously feel as you do, so I'll be happy to keep my unpopular opinion to myself. I really don't want to get anyone upset over this here.

16. sboyd

sboyd Member

I love you Jayelles. I do.

I just sent Dan Abrams the direct link. He really is looking for whatever he can get regarding his book. No one calls him on anything there and they are quite polite to him. One poster must have apologized three times for the fact that he mis understood her. And to her he answered no questions but asked. There is probably a direct line from Jameson's to Creedmore.

17. koldkase

Thanks, sboyd. It's all we can do. We'll never know, either, if anything is done. I guess we can pray for little Natalie and hope her angels are all over Karr like fire on gasoline.

18. sboyd

sboyd Member

No one said you have to keep your opinion to yourself at all. So please do not. Everyone has a right to speak and say as they feel, except for the idiots at Crimelibary.

Now I just sent the link to Dan Abrams and he can have someone read it or not. Lets see what happens.

Don't get upset at Jayelles. She is just disgusted with JMK, as I am.

19. Jayelles

I haven't addressed much about JOhn Mark Karr since he was proved to be a fruitcake. In fact, although I'm aware of his relationship with Brooke Simmons and her little girl, I've never posted about it at all. That doesn't mean I don't understand the situation or that I'm unconcerned about it. I think the man is a publicity seeker and like you, I hope that there are responsible adults close to Ms Simmons and her child who will look out for her/them. There is NO excuse for not protecting that little girl.

There are all sorts of pervs. Heavy breathers - if I get a heavy breather call, I either just lay down the receiver and walk away from the phone leaving him to talk to himself for a while until he hangs up of his own accord....or I blow a whistle down the phone (I have one beside the phone) and burst his eardrum. Like flashers, these creeps get their thrills from shocked reactions. I think that's exactly what John Mark Karr is seeking - shocked reactions. He's looking for some kind of recognition in relation to the Ramsey case. My reaction is to deny him what he wants. I've urged others to do the same, but I'm not going to fall out with anyone who doesn't.

20. Jayelles

KK is a passionate person and I love her for it. We're old friends. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice