JMK and the BB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Sep 1, 2007.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

Ahhhhhhhhh, okey dokey.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, I'm not upset with Jayelles, I'm just going to kick her Scottish hiney from here to the crack house and back.... :rs:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

That's the Diva we all know and love:)

4. koldkase

Hey, that's DIVA!! No lower case letters for me!! :star:

Obviously, I need a new agent. The old one deserted me and now I'm losing CAPITAL LETTERS at an alarming rate!

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

I see everything is back to normal. :clap:

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

LadyBug
    one-eye-jack

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

John Mark Karr is a mentally and emotionally disturbed person who is obsessed with a perverted fantasy built around the death of JonBenet Ramsey. Karr is also driven by a need for attention. These two factors made him the perfect patsy for the team of Mary Lacey, Michael Tracey & Lou Smit and their intruder de jour. Lacy, Tracey & Smit let loose their FrankenKarr in order to help absolve the Ramseys, but he didn't exactly play the game they imagined. Things got out of hand, and Lacy, Tracey & Smit ended up being the laughing stock of the world. Unfortunately, for them, FrankenKarr refuses to go back down to the Make-Yourself-An-Intruder-Laboratory.

Karr stated that he cut JonBenet's vagina and drank her blood from that spot. That was his explanation for the small amount of her blood and the incomplete, miniscule and degraded DNA that was found in her underwear. That DNA was supposed to have come from his saliva. Lacy, Tracey & Smit believed him, and even though a lot of his confession did not match the facts (even after coaching by Michael Tracey with information from Lou Smit), they based their arrest of Karr on the certainty that his DNA would match the partial DNA from the underwear. It didn't, and Karr was released to continue his intimations of perversion and out-right lies.

On August 18, 2006, the day after John Mark Karr falsely confessed to JonBenet's murder, I posted here at FFJ what I saw of his personality according to an example of his handwriting from in a high school yearbook.

Here's is what I said:

----------

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7313&page=1&highlight=yearbook+handwriting

There is absolutely NO WAY Karr wrote the ransom note!

The yearbook exemplars have all kinds of definitive strokes, slant and spacing, and there is absolutely no way Karr could have penned a three page note without some of them creeping in.

This is confirmation of what I already suspected. Even back then, Karr was psychologically disturbed and had a very active fantasy life.

If I had seen Karr's handwriting, and especially his signature, I would have been very wary of him. There are all kinds of personality problems in that handwriting.

----------

I didn't have time then to post more details of my analysis, but my brief summation of Karr's personality (made only one day after we first learned of his existence) still stands because handwriting does not lie. In the days and weeks following, we were to eventually learn of Karr's very "active fantasy life," and how he became obsessed with JonBenet and Polly Klaas AFTER their deaths.

Karr is still seeking attention and validation for his life and fantasies. Susan Bennett is the only one who is willing to give that to him. Now that it has been proven that Karr is a liar and had nothing to do with JonBenet in life OR death, Karr has been deserted by Lacy, Tracey & Smit and the all important media. Karr has nothing left but to flog his false confession to anyone who will listen, hoping it will get him back in the limelight AND give him the attention on which he thrives. Considering Karr has no job and no prospects, it is also a way to possibly secure income from a book deal or magazine interviews.

Distorted fantasy, perversion and attention. It's all in Karr's handwriting, and it is three words that describe him to this day. It's also three words that describe Susan Bennett. They are nothing but sick and pathetic grave-robbers. They deserve each other.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It's a sad commentary that all Karr has said and done way before he got to Jameson's forum didn't incite the riots to protect Natalie that should have already been in place and happening.

It would be a sadder commentary that the bad behavior of both Jameson and Karr is what finally saved a little girl and the traditional child protection instincts could be so ignored via the proper avenues with good people screaming for her safety.

If Jameson gets him off the streets, so be it and it will be a good thing

It's still a sad commentary either way

Sometimes I think we are regressing as a civilized society

9. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Pet..I'd never desert you....sigh....it's just that sometimes us agents are in big demand for our agently duties....

That's $1 in the swear jar for saying "hiney" on a public forum.

I agree with everyone on JMK and the BB...I'm almost umbraged out at this one....

10. koldkase

Well, I forgive you for one reason: the DIVA-in-training. Since my semi-retirement, she deserves the very best DIVA agent in the bidness. Of course that's you. I only abuse THE BEST, after all....

However, I don't think that is a swear word. But if it IS, you said it, too. So we're even.

And don't worry about your umbrage. Jayelles is umbraged enough for both of you.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Will this work Jay?

:shamed:

12. koldkase

Jayelles may like it, but it looks like a peach with eyes to me....

13. tylin

tylin Banned

I read at jam's place a few nights ago and quite honestly felt a little sick to my stomach after doing so. And after reading Jayelle's first post on this thread, I agreed with her about not giving jam's site more hits than it deserves. ( I have to say I'm still not sure that the real pretty boy Karr is posting at the BB, but for discussions sake, I'll take it as fact.) Which brings me to my big IF,
    IF JMK is actually posting there, I agree with the others here---- any and all posts that mention harming, kidnapping, taking children in any way, shape or form should be reported to authorities.

FWIW-I also like Jayelle's idea of listing JMK's followers at the bb.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah, but you're a pirate! I found it under "ashamed" smileys.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Sorry, but I have to go with KK on this one. It looks like a CLUELESS peach with two sprigs of hair growing out the top of it's head. Maybe it's ashamed of its sprigs.

Don't they have anything else under "ashamed" on the list? Of course, I know it's hard to show an emoticon hanging it's head in shame when most of them are only heads to begin with. :D

16. Elle

Elle Member

I wouldn't even go near the double b to check it, tylin. I'll take Jay's word for it.
    Just the mention of this man JMK makes me feel sick.

17. Elle

Elle Member

How about the avatar of one of your ex posters. Just continually kicking Jams over the edge. :)

Attached Files:

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson posted this at Topix:-

Although she gives the impression he did, JOhn Gigax never posted at her forum. He quickly sussed her out and chose not to go there.

She also posted:-
    John Gigax has been considerably libelled at her forum. Kimberley Ballard was also heckled when she posted there.

I doubt John Mark Karr would be welcome at any other forum. Most people can see him for what he is and would probably NOT wish to provide him with a platform on which to get off on his sick fantasies about Jonbenet Ramsey.

I was also sickened to see jameson repeating some of the stuff he fantasised about. Does she get off on this stuff too? I mean - what is THAT about?

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think as soon as Karr finds out jameson has invited anyone who wants to take his posts to other forums, he'll drop her like a hot potato, if he hasn't already.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Add mBm and Mikie to the hall of shame, Jayelles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice