JMK and the BB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

OK

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    09-01-07, 07:03 PM (EST)

"John Mark Karr Thread #1"

LAST EDITED ON 09-04-07 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

After having a phone conversation with John Mark Karr, I am setting this thread up for discussion between him and WebbSleuths members.
    I will be sending him this URL so he can come here directly, as he desires, and avoid dealing with the rest of the forum.

Please don't post until after he does - hopefully he will come in soon and let us all know he has arrived. Then - the rules are simple - - BE CIVIL, even kind. We can't gain anything by being silent. Understanding and growth happen when people exchange thoughts. He is here as a member, please do NOT treat him otherwise.

And I hardly see how Susan Bennett is living up to her end of the bargain.

3. Jayelles

BLEUCH!

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

You just crack me up.

:rolling:

I don't know what it is. Maybe posting with JMK gives the poster a feeling of importance. Because I can't see any other reason for doing so. NONE, nada, zilch.

5. Jayelles

Bear in mind that Charles Manson found followers. Also, these "I am the Son of God" types also seem to find believers and followers. Also - serial killers, no matter how sordid their crimes always seem to attract women who fall in love with them and want to have their babies! So we shouldn't really be surprised that JMK has found a little fan club out of the group who have already proved themselves willing to believe the most far-fetched of theories on the web.

6. Jayelles

I'll tell you though - I am VERY disappointed in Summer. Summer is the sweet young thing who has made the pretty tribute sites in JonBenet's memory. Yet at Topix she posted this:-

I am astonished that someone who has made such an effort to preserve a sweet memory of JOnbenet through pretty webpages and pictures would approve of letting this delusional character sully her memory with his sick perverted fantasies.

Shame on you Summer.

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

They're treating him like he's Brad Pitt or something. At least some of them are. It they truly believed the bastid killed JonBenet, why the pleases and thank yous? I'd rip his damned head off.

8. heymom

heymom Member

They know he didn't do it, and that's why they can be so nicey-nice. They just keep up the pretense because it's the only way they can "save face" after years of denying that the Ramseys had anything to do with JonBenet's death. Kissing up to this freakshow points out how absolutely two-faced and disgusting they all are.

9. sboyd

sboyd Member

With all due respect and I mean that, these people are not very bright. What is it that Summer expects this liar to tell us.

10. Elle

Elle Member

tylin

tylin,

It seems Jameson is obsessed with having her name linked with the JonBenét Ramsey case, and will accept anything which comes her way, in any shape or form, which at the moment appears to be the "lowest of the lowest apology for a man/woman (?) = John Mark Karr. Whose next? Michael Tracey (?).

11. Jayelles

IMO, there is NO justification in being civil to this creature. If he were guilty, then he is a beast who subjected a 6 year old to terror, pain and death. If he's innocent of this crime, then he's a pervert who is getting off on the FANTASY of subjecting a 6 year old to terror pain and death.

Either way, he does not deserve the time of day from anyone who claims to care about Jonbenet Ramsey.

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

Here is an example of how stupid the posters are over there:

"Also, I'm very impressed at
    >the way you handle yourself, without becoming ruffled or
    >"unglued" as some might say. So please keep up what you're
    >doing for us. Hopefully we will all learn something from
    >the experience. Thanks again."

This is Karr's reply:

Thank you, MbM, for such wonderful words. I am really trying to do my best here. I appreciate that you can see that I am. I will continue to express as much as is possible.

THESE PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC AND MORE THAN LIKELY DESPARATELY LONELY, SO MUCH SO, THAT JMK WILL DO.

13. Jayelles

OK. That does it.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's a new word for me, Jayelles.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Mikie has posted Karr's picture with what she says are stun gun marks on his face. Karr hasn't been posting today so far, other than a post about 1 a.m.

16. Jayelles

Is Mikie participating in discussion with JMK?

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Great post. I also wonder why the Ramsey family isn't all over this. But then, they had no problem with Smit releasing autopsy pics of JonBenet to jams and the world, so what's a little PERVERSION IN HER NAME to them?

I almost fell out and had a fit when Karr DEMANDED that Justice Seeker remove the pic of JonBenet's SEVERELY BROKEN SKULL, because he DEMANDED that JONBENET BE RESPECTED!! And jams removed it!!

I'd have had a snit fit right then, posting just a SAMPLE of what he said about JonBenet IN HIS SICK EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS!! Then I'd have asked HOW IS THAT RESPECTFUL OF JONBENET, YOU @$w#$^t@$%^&%&)(*&^%!!

18. Jayelles

JFYI, "@$w#$^t@$%^&%&)(*&^%!!" is spellt with two **s.

(ducks).

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

S/he is. What's bleuch mean? Is that like belch?

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I suspect

bleuch may be something expelled from your nose and mouth at the same time - kind of a gross sneeze or something?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice