John Is Forging Ahead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Dec 12, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Holy crap! John is growing breasts like Karr! Is this some sort of fad? Is John Ramsey entering pageants now? If so, he doesn't stand a chance--his pendulous breasts aren't pert enough--They look like deflated water balloons!

2. Tez

Tez Member

Michael and Alex Smith
    Beth Miller
    Heather Dawn Church

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

John's not exactly the most employable chap, anymore. His most productive days are behind him, and not many companies, other than Walmart, look to hire people ready for retirement. Whether he has the funds or the backing to start a new business, I don't know, but I think he's got way too much baggage and too many unresolved issues for investors to take a chance on his getting a business off the ground.

IOW, JR is probably whistling Dixie, in more ways than one.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think he will forever be viewed just like OJ is, especially after this golfing article.

Jessica Butts
    MacKenzie Butts

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Stephanie Crow

Shut up, John.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Golf is a metaphor for the "life path". John said he needs to reinvent his life. That will be easier to do without some baggage that just died a few months ago. The self-serving, narcissistic, fantasy prone media is helping him.

7. Tez

Tez Member

WY, could you imagine JR being a people greeter at Wal-Mart? I would stop shopping there all together!

Slade Groene
    Damon and Devon Routier
    All five of the Yates' children (I can't remember all of their names off of the top of my head)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What a bunch of heartless gutter hos and hags!

Did anyone bother to think about the hardships of his golf game being
    ABOVE par? :nono:

Playing at a high class golf club where he has to play for free AND be recognized by others?

Trying to fly one's own plane, house hunting, without a job and with man boobs in the way!

AND...he has to decorate his new condo without the help of Patsy

At least he can brag that he's in the same category as OJ Simpson

That killer is on the golf course hiding somewhere! :yuck:

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Somebody needs to send Michelle Hiskey the link to FFJ and an explanatory e-mail telling her she's been suckered by the Ramsey Spin Machine. I wish I had a dime for every reporter that wrote about the Ramsey case that didn't know squat about the facts and evidence.

That's at least the second time John has called JonBenet their "spark plug." He thinks he's found a nice sound bite, and he's sticking with it. Saying JonBenet was "100 percent Patsy" isn't a compliment. It just underlines the unhealthy enmeshment of Patsy using JonBenet as her alter.

When oh when is the media going to quit reporting each other and report the truth?!! The partial and minute trace of DNA may not be the killer's, so it can't exclude ANYONE! Even Boulder DA Mary Lacy said THE DNA COULD BE AN ARTIFACT. Is there no way to correct this self-perpetuating lie in the media?

What about your promise to spend all your time and money looking for JonBenet's killer? And if you have so much time on your hands, why haven't you kept up JonBenet's web site and tip line? Why haven't you kept her namesake foundation going? Why don't you volunteer to help with other child protection and safety organizations like other high-profile parents of murdered children? What are YOU doing, John, to make the world a better place besides relaxing on a golf course? Why aren't you giving of your time to help in a hundred other volunteer organizations who need help just in the Atlanta area? Because you're a selfish arrogant jerk who thinks only of himself.

Of course, John was keeping his anger under control while with the reporter. He knew what he was doing. The whole article was PR and free positive publicity. He was on his best behavior. Did the reporter actually think John was going to show some anger and really be himself?

Yes, his bitterness doesn't start with the person who killed JonBenet, does it? Oh no, the killer gets a pass. The Ramseys said they weren't angry with the killer. Their anger was reserved for the people who saw the evidence for what it was and knew the Ramseys were involved. How telling.

Oh yes we can, you pompous jerk.

Yeah, John Ramsey is so poor, he owns a house in Charlevoix, a condo in Atlanta, a private plane, blah blah blah.

This whole article makes me sick. What an absolute piece of crap. But at least John is where he belongs with other guilty liars like OJ Simpson ... on the golf course sporting man boobs bigger than his pinhead.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Oh. My. God.

I really want to vomit. SHUT UP, JOHN!

The reason he is doing this is that Patsy is GONE. She can no longer correct him, so he can say whatever he wants about the past. For instance:

Ramsey had seen her through a first bout with ovarian cancer when JonBenet was in preschool, when doctors gave her a 5 percent chance to live. He pushed to get her in a clinical trial for Taxol, now a commonplace treatment. Did he REALLY see her through that first bout? What about flying back and forth for treatments ALONE, John?

On this blustery, balmy day, the pre-winter turf of East Lake provides a fitting backdrop for a man in transition, who never sought public attention and is trying to make the best of what's left after so much has been taken away.

Never sought public attention? Really, John? Then why don't you just GO AWAY! You frickin' egotist. You got away with the crime, just disappear!

"Then we were portrayed as wealthy, and no one likes rich people. It's not that a lot of people buy tabloids, but if you see a headline often enough when you buy groceries, you start to think that there's something to it."

Here he goes again. Will you stop with the arrogance of being rich to the point where people envy you? You only wish. Most people don't care that you had money, John. Just that you and Patsy know which of you killed JonBenet. And thanks for the insult, too, like we make up our minds from the tabs. No, we can just look at your faces when you speak, you idiot.

On the advice of lawyers, he and his wife remained silent for three years. They saw their daughter's memory get twisted into that of a girl they did not recognize

Now he's blaming the lawyers for their silence. Oh, they both FOUGHT to get to law enforcement to tell their stories, but the LAWYERS told them not to!!!

And wait, why don't you recognize "that child" that is "100% Patsy" and your namesake? You allowed your wife to tart her up like that and parade her before strangers.

In his quiet tone and with his earnest gray-green eyes, he doesn't come off as mean-spirited. Meanness has no place in the manners he learned on the golf course from his dad.

Here's the reporter practically drooling over him. I guess she fell totally under his spell..."Earnest gray-green eyes." I guess he's changed his expression since Linda Arndt last looked into those same eyes... :snake:

I needed some energy to get my house clean this morning. Thanks for posting this, I'm going to steam-clean the walls with just my anger!!!!

:rage: :mad: :curse: :hopmad: :burnedup: :banghead: :steamed: :curses: :curses: Still looking for that vomiting smiley...

11. heymom

heymom Member

AND, his golf bag doesn't have a strap and he plays with a putter he won and never took the price tag off of. Make me SICK, why dontcha??? The reporter was so in love with him, she should have paid for the golf cart so he wouldn't have to walk the course. Poor, poor, pobrecito... :violin:

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What does JR mean, "his" case? I thought JB was the one murdered. How did it get to be "his" case?

13. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

On the course, Ramsey looks like just another businessman trying to break 100

He's probably trying to break 118.

14. Tez

Tez Member

That's a good question. But, it's all about him now!

Lillian Entwhistle (sp)

15. heymom

heymom Member

He's a narcissistic sociopath. He has no conscience but he also needs to be admired. Anyway, JonBenet was only 100% Patsy, not worthy of her life as a separate person, either in life or death. It's all about John, in the end. He's just "out" as a narcissist now.

16. heymom

heymom Member

:coffeeup: :floor: :laughup:

17. Tez

Tez Member

Amber Harris
    Raven Jeffries

And JR thought no one would remember the names of anyone other than JB? I guess it's a good thing no one pays him to think!!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  18. heymom

heymom Member

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

CoralRose Fullwood.

Tezzie - we could gone on for days and days but for John - it's all about him. I am thrilled that he gave this interview so that we can all see again just how selfish this man is and the lenghts that he will go to.

NONE of this benefits Patsy. From John Mark Karr to the new crock to the Barbara Walters interview........all for John - which makes me reconsider just how much involvment he did have.

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

undefined

Thank you River Rat. I knew I had read the latter part of your post somewhere. No one is supposed to remember that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice