John Is Forging Ahead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Dec 12, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

He's like the cat with cream on its whiskers. Or feathers stuck to his mouth.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha Yes, I guess it's official: John Ramsey is running for president! And he's got some powerful media mogul behind him: first "48 Lies," now this AJC article, with an appropriately clueless reporter to admire him, and tonight, we get the now senile Baba Wawa singing his praises. Guess when you consider how much lying politicians have to do, John is now proving his skill, because every time he opens his mouth, his lies get BIGGER AND BIGGER.

The Christmas tree lie is one. We don't know which one was lying, do we, Patsy or John? But I seriously doubt that Burke had to go through Christmas without so much as ONE TREE when Patsy's former standard had been ONE PER ROOM.

And my favorite in this HIGHLIGHT OF DECEPTION: HE'S SO MAD ABOUT "BEAUTY QUEEN" UNDER JB'S PICTURES! hahaha Yeah, I can see how that would make the father of a child murder victim SO MAD!

However, I GET MOST ANGRY WHEN I THINK ABOUT HER BEING BRUTALLY MOLESTED AND MURDERED. Not to mention, when I think about THE KILLER NEVER BEING BROUGHT TO JUSTICE! Silly me.

Did I read correctly that John said THEY "REMAINED SILENT" FOR 3 YEARS BECAUSE THEIR LAWYERS TOLD THEM TO DO SO? Well, except for that little TV interview THE DAY AFTER THEY BURIED JONBENET. And of course, there was the INVITATION ONLY press conference after they finally agreed to let LE ask them questions FOR 2 HOURS EACH, with certain questions banned and one of those was "WILL YOU TAKE A POLYGRAPH?" Of course, the HANDPICKED REPORTERS were also only allowed certain questions at that STAGED PRESS CONFERENCE, as well.

So, everyone have their puke bucket ready for BABA WAWA tonight?

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Nope. I won't be watching it. I would suggest, though, that those who do watch it please save their puke buckets to dump on dumber than whale chit Baba's head.

4. heymom

heymom Member

He's only angry because the photos didn't say, "John Ramsey's little murdered beauty queen and personal jack-off object." Sorry, I'm really steamed about this one, folks.

Puke bucket is right, if I were to watch.

Another run for office by John Ramsey? The 4 horsemen of the apocolypse are saddling up now...

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

What John meant was that no other murdered child has their pictures plastered all over the media on such a constant basis. Hmmmmm...I wonder why this is? Could it be PERHAPS because no other murdered child that I can think of (and obviously there are, sadly, plenty of names that come to mind) had parents who allowed them to be tarted up and strut around like a mini whore in front of countless strangers on a constant basis.

That's the thing that makes your little "sparkplug" stand out, JohnBoy. You and your wife spent lots of money taking an innocent baby girl and making her look like a 20 year old seductive slut.

Sex sells, LizardLips. It's pitiful to see a kindergartener reduced to being nothing more than a freak dressed in outlandish costumes with bleached hair and headdresses that weighed more than she did. I hate looking at those pictures but the media loves to slather that sleazy stuff on the public.

6. heymom

heymom Member

The term "sparkplug" is revealing. He means he plugged into her and got a charge.

7. koldkase

John used that term "sparkplug" a lot when they went on their book-selling tour after it was released. I couldn't believe he said it again in this interview. Talk about unimaginative. Guess Patsy was the one who came up with "the plan" after all....

And if John didn't SEEK the spotlight, then why did he RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE?

Which I'm thinking more and more he's about to do again....

8. Tez

Tez Member

RR,

He is very selfish. And for years I thought Patsy was the more selfish of the two. But, even before she died, I was rethinking my position about JR and how much he actually had to do with JB's murder. And I think he had a lot more to do with it than I originally thought. I can only hope he opens his mouth one too many times and actually sticks his foot in it. I wonder how Wood Limp feels about JR's media blitz?

And looking over the names that we all have named so far, all I can do is cry for these poor children who never got a chance to live their lives.

I don't think I can stomach his interview with Baba tonight. I think I am going to have to skip it. After all, Talladega Nights comes out today on DVD, and no matter how lame that may be, it's got to be better than watching Baba fawn over JR. But just in case, I will have my industrial sized puke bucket on standby.

9. koldkase

You want to see what the YOUTH of today remember about JonBenet, John? This is the work of YOU AND PATSY, not us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djjdaGwpdDA&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Ua-jPIKWY&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYq0S-3CRsM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DwOMjOu2ZU&search=jonbenet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msyohFISghg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvXGMnTvTFo&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPjjsBFX28&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw-Tjhibu3I&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qaSgNbAuEk&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7rYCzsJvqs&mode=related&search=

If you want, you can watch these amateur videos for hours. I have, and I still haven't gotten to the end of them. Some have pictures I've never seen before. They seem to be made by young people who aren't really concerned with the case per se, evidence, etc., but just with JonBenet's image and the mythology now forming around it. It's all passing into "Lizzie Borden" status, isn't it? JonBenet is and will forever be a CHILD BEAUTY QUEEN who was murdered in her own home and whose killer WAS NEVER CAUGHT. That's the legacy HER PARENTS created, for it was THEM AND ONLY THEM WHO MADE HER A PAGEANT QUEEN.

But that makes you angry, John? Not at yourself or Patsy, though, NEVER AT YOURSELVES. ALWAYS BLAME SOMEONE ELSE. It is exactly this kind of excuse and LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT IS CLEARLY THEIRS TO OWN that will FOREVER keep that umbrella of suspicion over the Ramseys' heads in crime history.

You're so angry at LE, John? But NEVER at the killer. Even a man who defiles your murdered child's memory by fantasizing how he molested and murdered her gets your sympathy. But DAMN LE! YOU refused to talk to them, to be interviewed during the MOST CRITICAL TIME of the investigation, BUT DAMN LE! YOU refused to help them find your child's KILLER, but DAMN LE!

John Ramsey's sympathy is ALWAYS with the killer and the pervert, isn't it? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD JOHN SPEAK SYMPATHY FOR THOSE WHO ABUSE AND MURDER CHILDREN? BUT DAMN LE!!

Yeah, I think we get the REAL picture, John, no matter how many stupid WOMEN reporters you and your SPIN TEAM seam to be able to SCHMOOZE and FOOL.

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Maybe some day a reporter will have enough brains to ask John what happened to the reward offer and tip-line. Or ask how many investigators he's bankrolling these days, looking for the killer.

Poor JR, always whining about not having any money. I wish I was so broke that I was flying around in my own plane worth 100 grand.

11. heymom

heymom Member

And her daddy doesn't care. He never did. She was an object to him, for the gratifying of urges. He is full of sound bytes and evil drips from his mouth.

12. koldkase

I thought about not watching tonight. I even said, NO, I can't bear another TV program dedicated to PROMOTING THE SUSPECTS IN A CHILD MURDER, this time AS MAN OF THE YEAR!

But then I thought, yeah, that's just what THEY WANT! They WANT us to go away, to get sick enough of their lies and political power to just turn our heads and let them go UNCHALLENGED!

See, that's why I can't stop. I can't walk away. I want to. I want to stop reading about them, writing about them, watching them, listening to their evil, because I know I cannot stop it, and I cannot change any of it. I'm tired of it all. I have learned some terrible lessons at the hands of the Ramseys. Lessons about our country and its justice lies. Lessons about how flawed our system is, how completely without accountability those who should be fighting daily to uphold it are when they instead fight to subvert it. Lessons that have made me hang my head in despair. Lessons that are bitter, that bite at my heart like demons straight out of the abyss of hopelessness.

I now question my own naivete. Perhaps we are just all a bunch of animals and the prize goes to the winner of a game with no rules, no laws, and no justice, only power and might. It's hard not to fall into that abyss, it really is.

So...I'm watching. I'm going to sit in front of this TV and I'm going to WITNESS FOR JONBENET!

I'm going to WITNESS FOR MOLESTED AND MURDERED CHILDREN EVERYWHERE!

I'm going to do it...because it is ALL I CAN do.

As long as I am here to DOCUMENT the lies, DOCUMENT the truth being buried with every smiling abomination uttered by these Hounds of Hell, then THEY DO NOT GET AWAY WITH BEING MADE HEROES FOR MURDERING A CHILD!

You see, we don't know what part we play on this stage, at what moment what we know will actually matter, how our unstoppable search for a child killer reflects onto that child killer. This is an account that is due, and it won't go unpaid in the universe. All actions create equal and opposite reactions, and that's as true of a hand that slays a child as it is of an atom forced to split into a nuclear explosion.

Well, that's my opinion, anyway, and it's not worth much, but I'm not giving up the search for the truth. Even if that truth is that our justice system is a sham and a fraud as vulnerable to human folly as any other thing the human race has managed to blow in the last 50 million years.

So to my comrades in futility: Humans, it turns out, are brutal, and putting them in a wig and a suit and parading them around like gentle Christians doesn't change that one bit. See ya' at "Shill of the Year." :toast:

13. heymom

heymom Member

:yay: :yay: :yay: :headbang: :luv: :jumpie: :bowdown: :yes:

You ROCK, KK! I want a smiley that says "KK is my Hero!"

Beautiful post.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Da*n right KK! You said it all!
    :yay: :gavel: :thumbsup: :verdict: :bowdown: :heart:

15. koldkase

I know, BlueS. I remember well how Wood went on TV whining about the Ramseys having to sell their Atlanta mansion and Charlevoix summer home because they were so broke. Then I noticed the price tag of their NEW ATLANTA HOME: $650,000. HAHAHA I pray EVERY DAY to be that broke!

We don't dislike rich people, John. We dislike parents who refuse to help in the search for the person who MURDERED THEIR CHILD. We dislike rich people who USE THEIR MONEY to SUBVERT JUSTICE when their loved one is MURDERED. You know, like O.J.? And YOU AND PATSY.

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Amber Harris

17. heymom

heymom Member

I'd take being broke like that. But, JR was probably mortgaged to the hilt, and didn't own any of that real estate outright. By now, he may have paid off one of those liabilities so it becomes an asset, but I just get angry at the stupid Rich Card he always plays. Too bad he isn't darker-skinned - I'm sure he'd love to use the Race Card too.

18. koldkase

Awe, see, that's just what happens WHEN I GET STARTED.... :blush:

19. koldkase

Well, I keep thinking of this precious child, because HER FATHER is the model whom every parent of a murdered child should look to for guidance, and before which John Ramsey cringes: Polly Klaas.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  20. Tez

Tez Member

Moab, could we please get a smiley like that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice