John Karr's High School Handwriting

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Nikeo, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just watched Wolf Blitzer on CNN interview a handwriting expert (can't remember his name) who looked at the yearbook and the ransom note and said it was not at all a match.

They then provided him with Karr's most recent job application; however the entire application was filled out with capital letters and therefore, could not make a good example for analysis. BUT.. he did say, on the basic handwriting there was no match and he added that it was shown to another expert and he agreed with all of the above. So far, two "experts" have ruled him out, based on what they have seen.

So it must have been one of the other faction members because by the time this story gets weaker and weaker, the RST will have Karr as being only one of the members of the 118,000 people who were involved in the crime. Wow, how eerie that it would be; 118,000 sick puppies at a convention at the Ramsey home on Christmas, planned by the Whites, covered up by Steve Thomas with the help of Santa and his wife as well as the Pughs, orchestrated by Krebs with a large helping of Oliva, Kenady, Gigax and the other people under that bus.

Yeah, that's it! and I solved it before the RST :takeabow:

By George, I think I've got it!

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Exactly Barbara!

Keep up the good work, 'cause I have a little ole suspicion some of the media is getting its info from FFJ.

Where's Woody now? Where's an improptu interview by John now?

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Barbara

That's too funny!

Someone on another forum speculated (jokingly) that John Karr may have met Lou Smit at a Delorean convention.

And since he's suspected of being a flaming crossdresser, maybe he was the one in the girlie tux that John Ramsey took to his hotel room.

So many possibilities, so little time.

Mary Lacy will want to jump off a roof before this is over.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Like so many before her!

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I have just read a news reports that states the yearbook was from 1982.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/karr.questions/index.html

Karr was 19 in 1984.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209227,00.html

Therefore, Karr was around 17 when he wrote the yearbook inscription, not 11. The handwriting in the yearbook is consistent with teenage script. Obviously, a 17-year-old's handwriting is more like what their adult handwriting will become than any handwriting done when they were 11.

I don't doubt Karr's handwriting has changed through the years. In fact, I would expect it to change. Our handwriting changes as we grow and mature, but certain parts of our personality and handwriting will remain the same, just as the core of our identity remains the same.

Of course, now we know Karr was 17 when he penned the yearbook inscription, but I agree 100% with the Secret Service handwriting expert that there is absolutely NO comparison between Karr's yearbook writing and the ransom note.

I would love to see Karr's adult application, but based on what I've seen so far; once again, I agree with the Secret Service agent.

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Hi Cherokee, At Websleuths second page under the ransom note thread there is a 2001 job ap sample. I think it is myhandwriting.com/celebs/johnkarr
    sorry I don't know how to do the links

7. Elle

Elle Member

This is a doozy for you, Cherokee. Certainly not the handwriting one would expect to see written by a man, Hope you have Tylenol Extra 3 on hand. :)

8. Cherokee

Thanks for the heads up, Cranberry! :)

Websleuths used to be my "home" until I moved to FFJ. I haven't read there in a long while, and most definitely haven't had time to get over there today as I've barely had time to keep up with the threads here! I'll go see what I can dig up.

9. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

It may be on page 3 or merged just in these few minutes. God Bless the Mods this week. They have done a phenomenal job keeping up. How in the world do they do it? They are THE BEST ever!

10. Cherokee

No kidding, Elle!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Barbara! You mutli-hatted minx you! Until this VERY MINUTE, I had NO IDEA you are MIKIE!

:404:

12. koldkase

And I'll be glad to give her a hand....

Keenan--->>> :weaklink:

13. koldkase

This article is from a healiine link on the Internet Explorer home page today. If someone else has posted it, sorry:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_...e/20060816163809990004?ncid=NWS00010000000001

14. Barbara

hehe good sleuthing eh?

Hey, where is Mikie these days?

If you need a hand helping Lacy throw herself off a roof, I've got two

15. koldkase

I have some issues with the above article. Of course, at LEAST half of what the news has reported has turned out to be completely untrue, so it's harder and harder to even take anything reported seriously.

And then there is the RST...obviously the authors of this entire exercise in outgrageously irresponsible investigation. That's a given.

But some things in this article I hadn't seen before, and maybe some of you have, and so have already moved past it. Forgive me if I'm being redundant. I appreciate any help, as I quit trying to keep up by Thursday, when I realized that I was already behind because of the excessive hours I spent in the week before this thing broke reading and writing on the Tom Miller trial. A body just has to sleep sometime. And then there is family...who seem to have needs that just don't stop because the RST is having their best week of pure BS spin ever....

So, to the point of info from this article:

How does LE go about SECRETLY INTERCEPTING a private citizen's correspondence? Was Karr suspected of being a TERRORIST? The Patriot Act? Was PATSY a SUSPECT? I'm sorry, but I truly don't get it. Who gave LE permission to do this? The President? I know things have changed dramatically, but if Wood knew about these INTERCEPTED communications...and he didn't tell his CLIENT...who was HE working for?

It's very confusing to me....

And didn't Pam Paugh say the family and John didn't know anything about this guy? Is someone trying to make us believe that Patsy had this all going on and John didn't know about it? All during the last month she was alive?

I haven't heard this before this morning, and I know I'm behind, as Seeker says she heard it yesterday. Maybe I'll find it on a thread here. Help.

But it seems to me that there should be lots of comparative language, as well as information and psychology in these tapes and emails this woman claims to have of Karr.

I realize that this is yet another piece of info that changes every hour...but just saying, here's one version. I find it so completely amazing how often we have hinky stuff in this case, like names that are not related--Bennett, for example, shows up in THREE different parties.... SBTC...how strange that this would show up in such a way with Karr.

Futher evidence that Karr was creating some kind of imaginary game trying to play Michael Tracey. I think we've seen many of these types of games on the forums through the years--like the mysterious "Patricia letters" which are being questioned again, as well. Seeker says he's been on the internet for many years, like us, researching the case in every detail. He had a bone fide case insider feeding his fixation for years. I wouldn't be surprised to find he's been right here on these forums, as well.

I think the guy just went over the edge when Patsy was dying. In his mind, he probably thought he was bringing her some peace before her death, especially if he believes an intruder did this. He's probably on some martyr trip.

16. Barbara

I would venture a guess that Tracey gave Karr an e mail for Patsy that he, himself set up and could access, telling Karr it was Patsy's e mail.

:pcguru:

17. Cherokee

I haven't heard yet whether Karr is right or left handed, but slant isn't really related to that issue. I've copied the following from my "Analysis of the Linguistics and Handwriting in the Ramsey Ransom Note" that is stickied to the top of this forum page.

The slant of a person’s handwriting reveals their emotional response to the outside world. A person whose handwriting slants towards the left will try to avoid emotional situations. A person whose handwriting slants right is more willing to communicate their emotions.

Certified graphologist, Sheila Lowe, says, “Writing slant tracks the moment-to-moment flow of feelings and responses. It demonstrates surface reactions but not the deeper emotional expression found in some other areas of handwriting, such as pressure…. Handwriting is a lot like body language…. The degree to which handwriting slants to the right or left reveals how much the writer wants to be involved†with other people.

Andrea McNichol is a certified expert witness and graphology consultant for American and British law enforcement. In her book on handwriting analysis, Ms. McNichol says, “Slant reveals the degree to which you express your real emotional feelings to others.â€

“Slanting to the right is to express your real emotional feelings, to be demonstrative, affectionate, and passionate. It also means oriented toward the future…. Writing vertically is to suppress your real emotional feelings. It’s the slant associated with diplomacy in that you neither express nor repress your feelings. It also means oriented toward the present…. Slanting to the left is to repress your real emotional feelings, to think one thing but say another, to lean over backward to avoid emotional situations. It also means oriented toward the past…. The unstable slant is a slant constantly changing directions and means to lack control over the expression of your emotions, to be emotionally untable.â€

18. Barbara

You are the best Cherokee!

Thank you for taking the time for this

I asked because I remember my amateur friend (she worked for a real graphologist for quite a few years and became a pretty good amateur) remarking on a co workers handwriting who was right handed and slanted to the left and being concerned.

I also remember the remarks about margins on a page

If a person
    writes to the right margin, they are
    running away from the past

If a person writes
    to the left
    margin
    they are afraid of the future

Thanks again

19. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee, Off topic a wee bit for 5 minutes please. What about teeny tiny straight up writing? I was a secretary in an engineering firm many moons ago. I was the only one who could read my Jim's handwriting, therefore I did do a lot of his work, plus dictaphone work. I married the man! He's about 5 9". His brother 6ft. 2" writes like a spider crawled across the page. Even smaller than Jim. This puzzles me. Do you have a quick answer? If not, don't worry, I'll research it, or do you have a web site on hand? Save me a lot of time, please.

Oh I just noticed there is a passage on vertical writing. *blush*

To surpress your real emotional feelings. Hmmmmm! YUP! That figures.:)

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Chero has analysed my handwriting :) She's VERY good. I could tell you something rather impressive about our Chero's handwriting analysis - but not without her permission.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice