John Karr's High School Handwriting

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Nikeo, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Makes sense what you're saying here, Ginja. Probably just a coincidence.
    I think keeping it simple is usually the best way to go.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

Thank you for all the time you have taken away from your family to do this.
    I'll print your post so I can take it out into the garden and read it when I'm away from the screen. :)

What a great help you have been to all of us here with your handwriting analysis.

:toast: Yes, Cherokee, I see the big difference in the u's. Karr does finish his 'u' off with a tail, and the ransom note doesn't. It goes up on the finishing stroke.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Cherokee has been wonderful during all this :clap:

I hope nobody minds, but I am saving all my personal beer cans to have her crack pipe mongrammed :bling:

She's gonna be the hit of the guttah

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I tell ya', between Cherokee and Jayelles and Why Nut and Tricia and Moab and and and all the GREAT MODS and and and all the wonderful posters too numerous to list,

THE GUTTAH ROCKS!!

And I hate to start listing because I'm sure to hurt someone's feelies, but just know that I'm dain bramaged and not responsible.... :laffbig:

5. Elle

Elle Member

I'm no handwriting expert like Cherokee, but just a quick glance at the M's and R's on his job application, they are different from the ransom note copy I have in my hand. The top of the ransom note R has a longer curve at the top going right over the first downward stroke.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Well SNAP OUT OF IT! :poke: :poke: :rs:

The newspapers are reporting that we are all "re-energized". If they find out that we all feel sleep deprived and downing coffee (not to mention the crack and the diet pills) like it is a lifeline, the next article will be singing the praises of Smit and the others and we'll all be sleeping through it!

:yow:

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Did everyone see that goofy handwriting expert on the TODAY show this morning? He has picked out a couple of letters in the note and the yearbook writing and tried to make them match. My Gawd, are they kidding? I see NOTHING in that note that comes close to matching the yearbook writing. I see everything in that note that matches Patsy Ramsey's writing.

Sometimes I feel like I live on Mars.

8. koldkase

Watching You, ever since the press started ACTUALLY QUESTIONING if this guy could be the killer, putting on REAL EXPERTS who have been re-stating the ACTUAL KNOWN EVIDENCE and pointing out that this guy really doesn't look like THE INTRUDER...the RST has been pushing this silly SBTC and handwriting crap as hard as they can.

You see, it doesn't matter if it's TRUE or not...as we know, the RST never deals in truth, but avoids it like the Black Death. What matters is that they get the public to think...OH! THE INTRUDER IS OUT THERE! THE RAMSEYS ARE INNOCENT!

Pity Patsy Party. That's their Plan B.

9. wombat

wombat Member

I saw Today for a minute before I left for work. The guy said "look, both documents have 'L's that are wavy!" Then he said "look, they are both printed on paper"

I might have said the same thing too, because Dan Abrams was sitting next to him, and he looked like he was going to explode. The DNA could match! the handwriting could match!!! Or, he could have been in Alabama...

Tough to break a story that turns out to be BS, huh, Dan?

10. koldkase

hahaha The man is DAVE Liebman. It COULDN'T BE...could it??? Swampster DAVE? Naw. Not possible.

This guy was just on MSNBC, showing those wavy double "ll" configurations. Also, the "a" with the little top thingie. [And you all think I'm not professional!]

But he said the "ideal" situation is to have Karr write the ransom note for exemplars.

At any rate, what was funny, at the end, the anchor said, "Thank you, DAVE LIEBMAN, handwriting analyst...." And you could see the guy thinking...OH! SHE'S SAYING MY NAME! I'M ON TV!

Bless his heart. He was sweet.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

And that's just for starters, Elle. There's so much more. I'm working on it as fast as I can. Even though I'm on the other side of the fence, I refuse to be like other so-called handwriting experts who point to a couple of exemplars and say Karr's handwriting matches the ransom note. If I say it doesn't match, then I'd darn well better have more than a few examples to back up my claim.

We all have handwriting traits in common. It is the differences, not just the similarities, that make up the whole picture. But in THIS case, no one in authority or the media has ever wanted to look at the WHOLE picture. It's too ugly ... and involves rich, well-connected, white people named Ramsey.

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Not "THE" Dave Liebman?

He previously claimed that Patsy most probably wrote the note!

http://www.acandyrose.com/11261997davidliebmananalysis.htm

OPINION

There are far too many similarities and consistencies revealed in the handwriting of Patsy Ramsey and
    the ransom note for it to be coincidence.

Although many writers share some of the same traits found among other authors, as the number of
    identifiable traits increases,- the likelihood of two people sharing the same handwriting decreases
    dramatically.

In light of the number of comparisons and similarities between Patsy Ramsey and the ransom note
    writer (51), the chances of a third party also sharing the same characteristics is astronomical.

Taken individually, the similarities are not nearly as compelling as the sheer numbers and combinations
    found in both the writing of Patsy Ramsey and the ransom note.

In my professional opinion Patsy Ramsey is the ransom note writer.

David S. Liebman, C.D.E.

13. koldkase

Well, he did say that he needed much more to make this a match. He also said handwriting changes over time.

I'm going with his PATSY WROTE THE NOTE analysis. He had much more to work from.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Not "THE" Dave Liebman?

He previously claimed that Patsy most probably wrote the note!"

That was the first thing that leaped out at me!

"Well, he did say that he needed much more to make this a match. He also said handwriting changes over time.

I'm going with his PATSY WROTE THE NOTE analysis. He had much more to work from."

Yes, a great deal more.

15. Cherokee

Your every wish is my command ... the thread, she is started. :)

16. koldkase

:bowdown: :rose: :takeabow: :rose:

17. koldkase

Well, it seems we now have THREE handwriting persons, I'm not sure which are document examiners and which are graphologists, but they say Karr's yearbook writing matches the ransom note.

I am NOT making this up!

Crier had another one on. Can't remember his name. He was a bit young. But he said he matched 6 or 7 letters to the note, which for his is a MATCH!

He mentioned the double "ll" and the "a" with the hat. But I don't think any graph was shown, though I might have missed it, as I was listening from the kitchen.

So...we have this guy, and we have Liebman, who also mentioned the "ll" as significant, and he did show them side by side.

And they named a guy at the swamp in an article who said not only does Karr's handwriting match on 13 letters, but he also has done a profile from his own research in which he can identify potentila pedophiles, and Karr matches that, as well.

That's three. Can they all be wrong?

I have no idea. I can see the double "ll" comparison, but the hat "a" may have the same hat, but other than that, it looks different to me.

I'll get the link to the "pedophile writing" guy.

18. koldkase

Here is the website with the handwriting expert's creds:

http://www.handwritingexpert.us/pages/cv.html

And here is the article, which I cannot find any link to except at the swamp, and no link is provided there:

19. koldkase

OK, interesting. I googled Don Lehew and there on THIS page of Lehew's, there is a picture of THE GUY whose name I didn't catch who was on Catherine Crier Live--BART BAGGETT. No wonder I couldn't catch it. I kept thinking Bilbo Baggins.

So these two guys are buddies, AND...both have been in the press hawking their wares. Oh for chrissakes!

Baggett told Crier that "a collegue" he had conferred with about the ransom note for years also had come to the same conclusion.

NOW WE KNOW the rest of the story.... Sort of.

Lehew's site with Baggett's picture and link at the top: http://www.myhandwriting.com/

And here is Baggett's link: http://myhandwriting.com/media/bartbio.html

There are a number of articles about this Karr case on the first link here. This one does not say Lehew is positive Karr wrote the note...but it almost says it:

http://myhandwriting.com/celebs/johnmarkkarr.html

Notice Baggett is A TV HOST AND COMEDIAN? And someone let him on Crier's show to hawk his analysis of the ransom note and Karr's writing?

Unfreakingbelievable.

20. Cherokee

YES!!! However, as far as I know, Liebman has not stated with certainty that Karr is the Ransom Note author ... so that's only two "for," one "maybe" and two "against."

The typographical "a" with the little hood versus the manuscript "a" is used by other people besides John Karr. I have analyzed the handwriting of several different friends and acquaintances who use it. Patsy used it. But you don't see the same people screaming about that who are now screaming about John Karr.

I watched the interview with Mr. Liebman, and I was embarrassed for him. All he really said was he saw a similarity in one of the "e's" ... and then they cut him off. Big freakin' deal. If that was his biggest find, that's pitiful. And from what I saw, Mr. Liebman didn't come out and say he thought it was Karr for sure, just that there were some similarities. That is NOT a definite.

I don't know who Crier had on, but knowing her, I'll bet she screened the handwriting "experts" ahead of time based on if they'd say the ransom note was a match to Karr or not ... until she found one who would say he was.

Thanks for bringing the Lehew info over here, KK. I don't read at the Swamp, and I'm not about to start now.

Lehew is both right and wrong. He's forgotten to look at the whole picture. He's seen some matches ... a few "d's" and "l's" and disregarded the rest of the handwriting that doesn't match. Everyone in the media is trying to point out all of the matches they can find, but no one, except for the Secret Service agent, is willing to talk about the differences!

I do agree with Lehew that Karr's handwriting has some very disturbing characteristics which I would have named as "sexual deviation" of some sort, not specific to pedophilia. Last week, I posted that Karr had many disturbing aspects in his handwriting and was very unstable according to his yearbook script. To anyone trained in graphology, that's very easy to see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice