John Karr's High School Handwriting

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Nikeo, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Pathetic... :sleep:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...hate to burst your bubble, Chero...but I'm not trained in handwriting and never even thought about it much, and even I can see that handwriting is from a very disturbed individual.... :winko:

What, Jayelles? I can't worship Chero, our resident guttah handwriting expert?

Here's for you, you Scottish guttah wench:

:kmg:

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ah ... yer just jealous, ya wee wench. Go back to slappin' yer things or thighs or whatever. :fishslap:

4. Cherokee

Hey, KK ... we were posting at the same time. Great minds and all that ...

Thanks for the kudos, the check's in the mail. ;)

5. koldkase

You're welcome. And you're right about Thing Slapper. Jealous. :fishslap:

6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Well this is great that there are all these handwriting analysis being made because it appears that the Boulder DA has not contacted anyone to do this yet, per Trip De Muth.

7. koldkase

Well, not important to Lacy, is it? She knows she can hire all the "experts" she needs to say he wrote the note. Guess all she's doing right now is scratching her head over how she's going to frame his DNA and get him to accept a plea.

She's probably ironing out the details now: first class one way ticket to Bangkok; lifetime accomodations in a nice hotel near the child sex trade district; and a sex change operation, with a lifetime supply of female hormones.

"I plead guilty to accidently skull-cracking, strangling, and molesting THAT CHILD. A TOAST!" :toast:

8. Cherokee

Tue Aug 22 21:08:50 CDT 2006

Originally posted by COOKIE

Who Would Have Thunk?

Yeah, these handwriting examiners who state that Karrr's handwriting is a close match to the ransom note are either brain dead or are anxious to get face time on the networks. Doc and I talked about the yearbook handwriting and since he is a court appointed handwriting expert, he stated that the two exemplars (ransom note and yearbook) were NOT WRITTEN BY THE SAME PERSON! It was easy for him to see. He also mentioned that the circumstances of each writer was completely different. One was an eager 18 year old graduating from high school and the other a witness or participant in a brutal muder of a child. Also, handwriting does not develop maturely until the late 20's or early 30's. The only explanation is that Karr must have been 18 when he murdered JBR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice