John Loses the Race:Detroit Free Press

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

OMG, I don't know how we will recover from the snub, Tricia, especially since JR sent the Ramseys her 2 cents. Maybe it's just an oversight, ya think? Perhaps we should e-mail her and ask if she just forgot to list FFJ.

Is the swamp listed?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

FFJ Not Listed?

The fact that FFJ is not listed in Paty's website directory is sure indication that the Patster knows who we are and what our focus is right? :) I'd take this as a compliment Tricia my dear....You are a true BEE STING in the Ramsey's side (or hide!) as you wish!

Go have a good nap Tricia, you deserve some rest after your labors...your work is done here....well, at least for today! Congrats....

Voyager

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well fiddle dee dee........

Maybe it's in French?

Or a certain someone sure isn't a gracious :loser:

RR

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

omg

The Vapors?????? I hate that chit.

Tristan, try again. I'm sure it was an oversite.

5. Tez

Tez Member

BWHAAA, I just hate it too when I get The Vapors!

I am sure is was just a slight error on the part of Patsy. She would never intentionally leave FFJ out of her book. :angeldev:

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok. My mistake. There is a very good reason why FFJ was not in Patsy's web book. I am still trying to figure out just what the hell I am suppose to do to get listed in this booklet.

I didn't read the fine print.

Seems we have to be in the Michigan area and..well here. You read it.

We only need the city name(s), not street address(es). Searchers should be able to get the rest of the information they need from your website. If you are not in our service area (see Locations List), you can be listed free of charge only if you buy a display advertisement (see Enhanced Listings). If you are physically located in one city (your FREE listing), but you service other cities, you may "purchase" additional cities for $35 each. Of course, if your city or town IS in our service area, but not on our list, it will be added.

** Your FREE listing includes only one category (see Category List). If you would like to be listed in more than one category, check out the Enhanced Listings page. If you submit more than one category here, we will use only the first one listed until payment is received for the additional category(s). Just before or just after you make your payment, please go to the instructions page to give us specific details about your order.

http://www.webbookusa.com/getlisted.htm

Got it? Good.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Got it?

I don't. :wtf:

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Whew...good thing it's because we are not based in Michigan. For a moment I thought it was because 'justice' isn't in the Ramsey's vocabulary.

The update on the website is awesome!

If Patsy was bitten by the political bug, does that mean they are going to leave up the ten billion signs for next time? Weather might get to them, better put some umbrella's over the signs.

I predict John will sue all the voters in Michigan who didn't vote for him, there by creating more jobs in the court system. lololol

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

They haven't even updated their supportramsey website, like in thanking their supporters, etc.-- what gracious losers usually do in politics.

Hey, does anyone know how much that position pays per year? I am just wondering why an "impoverished" man would put out $60,000 of his own money for a job that pays $50,000.....and does he legally get to keep what's left in the kitty?

10. Elle

Elle Member

Good question, Sabrina. I would like to know that information too!

11. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:rolling:

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

No update yet on the LOSER'S web page. Gee what's keeping them? With the campaign over yah think they'd have a lot of time for a simple update like:

We lost and it's alllll Yob's fault. Where's our lawyer?

How insulted John must feel....spent more than the other candidates combined, did grueling interviews with LKL and Couric, garnered more newspaper articles....and the swine didn't vote him into office.

I absolutely love the sneer Patsy was giving John in the photo...it's priceless...pure Patsy. She looks like she wants to beat the crap out of John for losing.

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, why I am I not surprised?

Every election is primarily a popularity contest, and Patsy wants to be popular. As someone else said, it is the ultimate beauty pageant.

"Bitten by the bug" usually refers to some hobby that takes hold of you, and becomes something of an obsession. So basically, Patsy is saying running for political office has become her hobby, and she is going to pursue it with a passion. Patsy loves the limelight, the networking, the crowds of people, the media, the expense accounts, and most importantly, the feeling of being somebody.

Patsy likes to think of herself as John's "Jackie Kennedy." The problem is ... John is no JFK. He's arrogant and wooden and has nothing to offer politically but his infamous name.

It will be interesting to see what happens next, but I predict John WILL run again for some political office. He has the network in place, and he spent close to a quarter million dollars for that network. Besides, Patsy's been bitten by that bug. She needs, and wants ... Victory!

IMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice