John Mark Karr~~On The Record with Greta~Transcript

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 17, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I would add that even a professional like Dr Ablow is on shaky ground by stating publically that Karr is a classic pedophile without having a done a complete psychiatric evaluation.

Senator Bill Frist tried doing a long distance diagnosis of braindead Terry Chiavo ... and look at the results.

...YumYum

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah--I guess I wasn't clear about the point I was trying to make. I was talking legally in the media. I think a lot of us took issue with that phony psychiatrist calling Karr a "textbook pedophile"--and now it looks like we're not the only ones who felt that way.

A psychiatrist is supposed to privately help people, not be parading freaks on TV for profit.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, without Ablow's show - I would not have heard JohnMark' wonder why there is a big deal between using his penis to urinate and using his penis for pleasure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice