John Ramsey campaign slogan contest. Big Prizes. Come See.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 10, 2004.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

Slogans:

"A chicken in every Atlanta toilet" (while wife's KMart jewelry gets in the robber's hands)

OR

"I am not a crook, Fleet White or Priscilla White or Santa, is".

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Good to see Raven Tears, Bobby 1st and Imon128 posting.

Slogan contest will be closing shortly.

Love 'em all..

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

John Ramsey - Tough on Crime (victims).

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"Knot gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent."

"Read my Lips, no new hoaxes."

5. Tricia

Winners of the John Ramsey Campaign Slogan

This was a tough one.

I know people always say this and it sounds so phony but it's true in this case.

Every entry was fantastic. You all are very creative. I was thrilled to see some of the members come out of lurk mode to participate.

Here we go. We'll start with 3 and count backwards..The third place winner is......

IT'S A TIE. Between everyone.

If you didn't win first or second then you won third place. Everyone has to get something. I can't pick. Too many good ones.

Please PM me or email me your address. tgrif@xmission.com I have many of your addresses already. I have two pair of earrings and about one million watches. Plus other fun stuff. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Now on to second place......

The second place winner is....AURORA

Listen carefully to what I say...or
    I'll be back another day~

I did not kill my lovely daughter~
    I did not bash her in the head
    I JUST found her lying dead.
    I did not molest her...here or there...~
    I did not molest THAT CHILD...anywhere.
    I would not...could NOT...write that note...
    But I sure would.... appreciate your vote!

Aurora is the winner of his and her watches. Way to go.

Now the number one campaign slogan for John Ramsey comes from LURKERXIV....

Still under the umbrella
    But he's our fella!

LurkerXIV wins the necklace.

Remember if you participated you have a prize coming. Email me at tgrif@xmission.com or pm with your addy.

Thanks again. You are the best!!!

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Tricia, I just KNEW you'd make everyone a winner! You are so generous and sweet. Ok, if I have any shot at that poodle pin, I hereby request that you mail it posthaste to Bobc with my love as a donation to his campaign for Emperor of Austin (he's gonna need all the help he can get!) LOL And we want pics, Bob!!

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I demand a recount!

8. Aurora

Aurora Member

Wow~

I actually won something. Mine was more of a speech than a slogan....but I graciously accept 2nd place. I was up against many great slogans. Tricia...mayhaps you can hand deliver them ? Thank You...very much~:)

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Congrats Aurora and Lurker!

I loved Aurora's Dr. Seuse type slogan rymthes and Lurker your down home, directly to the point slogan is halarious and very fun....

Great choices Tricia! You had so many good ones to choose from....And thanks Tricia for rousing us all to address this issue of John running for office....Yep, it is going to be interesting....

Also thanks for your generosity in including everyone in your awards....You always make things such fun!

Voyager

10. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Aurora and Lurker!

I liked Aurora's and Lurker's entries, Tricia! It wasn't easy for you. As DejaNu said, you are very generous, that and more! Thank you! Are you sure the cops won't be at your door for raiding a jewelry store? :p

11. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Well,

I thought Lurkee would win but not for that one but for the "Give me your vote or I'll get my garotte." That's the one I was searching for in my head but I just couldn't get it out.

Anyway, shame on all of you people for not giving him 100 percent of your support, just like he did law enforcement when they were searching for the killer of his daughter.

Tricia, will you put my bee pin in the box with my watch and other goodies? Hahahahahahaha

12. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Oh yeh?

I wanted that necklace and I didn't get a chance to participate and know if I did I would have won instead of Auroroa and 1000Lurker and it would have matched my pin and all.

Give John your vote
    or he'll give you a poke.

John is fine
    he should have served time

Vote for John
    He's a 1st Class Con

See, what'd I tell you???

I'm such a poor looser.

13. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Well Sparkles

Those really are great. Since they weren't in competition here, maybe you could email them to John for consideration in his campaign.

Besides, as our richest member, you can afford to buy your own stinking necklace. I have to beg for stuff.

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Yo Twitch

don't be so modest about your wealth, you rich silver devil you ! ! ! !!

You never return my emails. $%#$

Beautiful is Twitch
    Although a :(:(:(:(:(

How's that?

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I won???

OMG, with all that tough competition, especially Sparky?

I don't know what to say.

Oh, of course, THANKS!

Now I have to go out and get botoxed, nipped and tucked, and a new gazillion dollar wardrobe to go with that gorgeous necklace.

Oh, yeah...and a bookmark to find it amongst my 22 chins.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Lurker!

Well done!:p

17. purr

purr Active Member

congrats to the winners.......

i must say i agree with who you picked, Tricia.

lurker and aurora, yours were truly the best!

and Tricia, you are way too nice.
    thanks for letting us all get 3rd place.

thanks for the great contest.

it was fun to do...
    and fun to read!

congrats again!

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey!! :aprop: I won a retired circus pony too!! :clap: :jumpie: Thanks Tricia!!

19. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

Tricia,

Thank you for being so kind to all of us!!!

The winners had awesome slogans!!

If we are really all in for a prize, then just send 'mine' to the Jonbenet Ramsey Foundation. Tell them it is from this forum...

Thanks! You are a sweetie :D .

20. Tricia

Hey it's you guys I need to thank. Thank you all for making this forum rock.

Wolfmarsgirl I have a feeling if I sent a nice fat check to the JBR Foundation that would be accepted. LOL.

Niner you will love your circus pony. He drools a lot but darn he is cute.:winkaway:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice