John Ramsey found JonBenet at 11 in the morning?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Golden_Rose, Feb 21, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, that's what I think, as well, JC.

I was really busy the last two days, so I'm just getting back to this unfinished business. I'll clean up my post and then I want to start a new thread, to break this all down, because I saw at the swamp where someone quoted Judge Carnes' written decision and included the part where, once again, the RST claims that fibers from the cord were found in JonBenet's bed. The Rams put this in the first edition of the paperback of DOI, but then I couldn't find it when I looked last year in new printings of the book, since I didn't buy the original paperback with that added information. But I did read it, standing in the grocery store, and we discussed in on the forums.

So it struck me as odd that they had it removed from later printings.

I began to wonder if they'd either made it all up, or found out it wasn't true after all, or realized it wasn't to their advantage, so removed it later.

At any rate, there it is, in Judge Carnes's decision. So I'd like to take that and what I think happened in the basement and lay out the sequence of events we can follow from that evidence.

2. wombat

wombat Member

We are waiting breathlessly, KoldKase. More anticipation than American Idol!

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

If there were cord fibers found in her bed, then I'm still sticking to my scenario of them getting there by way of secondary transfer from the paring knife.

-Tea

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, you're just making fun of me now, aren't you? :curtsey:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice